Bitterness

Love or Showbiz

Reeders! Mianhe for not updating!! Kekeke. I was busy <3 Just warning, ENDING is coming.... Just few chapters more.... This is just up to chappie 35.. Ooooh~~ Closeee huh? Hehe <3 Anyways thanks for reading <3

On with the story ~~ <3 <3

--

DongHo woke up, his head was aching.

“Ahh..” He groaned.

“Ya! Shin DongHo! Why did you drink last night?” Hoon asked. Hoon and Soohyun exchanged rooms for the moment. Soohyun used to be DongHo’s roommate.

“Oh, mianhe hyung, I…I was just…out of my mind..” DongHo said.

“Arasso, Well get up now the manager is calling us” Hoon said.

“Arasso hyung.” DongHo walked out of the bedroom. He walked pass Soohyun. Usually they greet each other or DongHo just jump over his hyung but now it was different.  He felt anger towards his hyung.  Soohyun didn’t really want that fake relationship. He just wanted to confess to SungYeon and that’s it. No more. Because he knew that SungYeon really belongs to Dongho, he knows it, but it became worse. Now his maknae hates him.

“Alright guys! We have to go to the manager now!” Kevin shouted.

“Nae!” All of them answered. DongHo wore some simple shirt with his skinny jeans and sneakers.

At the manager’s room, he was busy browsing in theinternet.

“ah, take a seat guys.” The manager commanded. Everyone did what their manager said. “ Now, look what I searched in the internet” The manager showed them the laptop. Aj and Eli face palmed.

“Shin DongHo!” Kevin called. DongHo couldn’t take his eyes out of the screen.  He was drunk, and at the bar.

“Now what will we say to the public huh?” The manager was angry. “ I thought you were sick Shin DongHo!” The manager shouted.

“M-mianhe, hyung..” Dongho apologized.

“ You are  giving me more work and more problems! What the hell is your problem DongHO?” The manager asked.

“ Eopseo…” DongHo bowed his head.

“Then be a good example! You are known as the maknae of the KPOP world, you were known to be the youngest who entered the KPOP world since 2008 Shin DongHo!” The manager commanded.

“N-nae hyung” DongHo answered.

“Alright then, I’ll settle everything, I’ll talk to the photographers.” The manager said.

“Gamsahamnida hyung” They bowed and said it in unison.

“Ah Soohyun!” The manager called out.

“Nae?” He answered.

“NH Media had already published that you and SungYeon are “rumored” to be dating, we didn’t tell them you are, arasso?” The manager said. DongHo looked at Soohyun furiously.

“A-arasso, hyung…When will this stop?” Soohyun asked.

“Well, in time that you guys already have that much popularity I guess” The manager said.

“But, we don’t need this to gain our popularity” Soohyun reasoned out.

“Wae? It’s the fastest way” The manager said.

“But—“ Soohyun wanted to talk but he was cut off by the manager.

“No more reasons Soohyun, alright?! Me and the president already talked about it. Go and get ready for your press conference for your next mini album” The manager said, taking outhis phones, contacting the photographers. UKISS went out of the room and went to the site. They were at their dressing room.

DongHo was still disappointed that his hyung couldn’t tell the manager to stop it. He was still angry.

“Hey DongHo.” Eli called.

“Nae hyung?.” He answered.

“Do well.” Eli just said. He just looked at Eli confused. Do well for what?

“UKISS! You’re on cue!” The coordinator noona called.

“UKISS! We’re up!” Soohyun, being the leader called. DongHo sighed. They went on stage and greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo, UKISS imnida” They greeted in unison. So the question of the interviewers started to come up. They were happy to answer them. They even did some performances for the interviewers and gave them some hint to their new mini album.

“So,  UKISS, what was your reaction after hearing that Soohyun was rumored to be dating ROSES’ Yeonnie?” All of them were shocked at the question. But they needed to answer it. One by one answered until it reached DongHo. All of them were staring at him.

“……  happy..” That’s the only thing he said. “ Well, if you want you can ask Soohyun I bet he knows, I bet he can explain it to you” DongHo  bitterly said. Kevin just tap DongHo.

“Oh, Mianhe for our maknae today” Kevin said.

“So is it true that DongHo was drunk the other day?” One of the reporters asked.

“Well.. “Soohyun was about to answer.

“Yeah, let Soohyun answer, he knows the best, maybe he can also poison your mind and make you fall for his words, and TRUST him” DongHo said and walked out. Soohyun face palmed and apologized.

“Mianhe for our DongHo, he didn’t mean it, there are just things bothering him today” Soohyun said and followed DongHo “ Excuse me”

DongHo went staright to the dorm. He held out those beers he bought earlier. He stayed at the living room, drinking while watching his TV shows. So far, he already drank 3 bottles. Soohyun entered their dorm.

“DongHo?” Soohyun called. Then he found out DongHo in the living room, drinking a bottle of beer.

“DongHo that’s bad for you, stop it” Soohyun tried to take the bottle of beer.

“YA! Stop it!” DongHo pushed Soohyun.

“Ya, it’s bad for you, you’re still young” Soohyun insisted, he tried to take the bottle from DongHo’s hands.

“Ya!! I don’t ing care! Get off of me!” DongHo tried to push Soohyun. But Soohyun was able to get the bottle.

“Ya! Give it back!” DongHo said. “Give it back, damn it!”

“DongHo, what’s happening to you?!” Soohyun asked. Before he realize it, DongHo punched him.

“How dare you ask me, what’s going on with me?! Huh?! “ DongHo yelled.

“DongHo, its not my fault they did that, I didn’t want it seriously!” Soohyun explained.

“Shut up! I know you want it! I know it because I know you love SungYeon! You betrayed me hyung!” DongHo said and was about to punch Soohyun when Soohyun stopped him.

“DongHo, yes I love her, but I didn’t want to have a fake relationship okay? Yes, its my fault I hugged her in public, but my plan was confess but help you 2 get back together okay? I didn’t really want this!” Soohyun explained.

“Then why wont you talk to the president, why wont you say you don’t want, you just stutter there huh?” An unexpected punch came from DongHo again.

“ DongHo! I tried but look, they wont listen to me!” Soohyun said.

“Same explanation with SungYeon huh?! I know you two are together for real! How can you hurt me like this hyung?! DongHo said. He was starting to cry.

“ DongHo, I really didn’t want this, please understand, I was trying to help you 2, but I just thought of confessing to her so she wont be confused” Soohyun explained more.

“How can you do this to your maknae hyung?” Dongho was giving weak punches to Soohyun while crying. “ How?”

After a long discussion, DongHo managed to fall asleep and Soohyun carried him to his bed. He still doesn’t understand. He cleaned up the mess DongHo made, washed the glasses and threw out bottles of beer before the other members sees it.  In just a few moments, the members already arrived at the dorm.

“Hey hyung!” Eli greeted.

“Hey!” Soohyun greeted.

“Hyung, what happened to you?” AJ asked.

“Huh what?” Soohyun asked.

“Soohyun! You’re bleeding!” Kevin shouted.

“What?” Soohyun touched his lips, and yes it was bleeding, maybe because of DongHo’s punch earlier.

“Kiseop! Get the medic kit! Fast!” Kevin commanded. Kevin lead Soohyun to the couch.

“What happened to you?!” Kevin asked, whiule Kiseop handed out the Medic Kit.

“Well, Me and DongHo just got some issues” Soohyun said.

“About SungYeon again huh?” Kevin asked, while putting some medicine to a cotton and tried to cure Soohyun’s wound.

“Well, yes, I just tried to explain but he threw punches at me, I didn’t fight back, I know our maknae’s situation” Soohyun said.

“Well, someone had been drinking” Hoon said.

“What?”Kevin asked.

“There were bottles of beer at the trashcan” AJ said. Kevin looked at Soohyun.

“I found DongHo drinking again earlier, don’t worry I stopped him… and you know what happened” Soohyun said.

“Arasso, you go on and rest, we still have shooting tomorrow for our next album” Kevin said.

“What about DongHo, he’ll be hungover till tomorrow” Eli asked.

“Let him stay here tomorrow” Kevin said. And all of them went to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DongHo really is depressed. I wonder how this will END LOL Heheh <3 <3

Thank youuuu so much for reading <3 <3

I really hope you like the ending of this story.. Look forward to it ^^ :)

Seriously i'm enjoying these Kevin gif xDD

Thanks for reading!

Please Comment and Subscribe!

Images not mine! Credits to owners <3