Confession to SungYeon

Love or Showbiz

"My hyung is in love with SungYeon" DonHo thought.

The next day, they had a photoshoot for the magazine. The van was quiet. DongHo was staring at Soohyun and Kevin was thinking of what he heard last night. When they arrived, what a coincidence that Roses are there too.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Roses greeted.

"Oh annyeong!" Kiseop greeted delightly. SungYeon was still the one posing. But then finished.

"You guys also have photoshoot for the magazine?" Shyne asked.

"Well ,yes." Kevin answered.

"Why are you all dressedin black?" Eli asked.

"Our theme for the magazine are devils" KyoungMi answered. After the photoshoot, everyone decided to gather and chat a little.

"Ya! DongHo, you want some cake?" Kim offered.

"Yeah sure." DongHo accepted. Kim put a slice of cake to DongHo's plate.

" I baked those!" Kim informed.

"Omo! jinjja?! It's good! Mashida!" DongHo said. they high five and stayed close together.  Soohyun could feel SungYeon's sadness so he decided to take her for a walk, outside.

"Thank you for walking with me." SungYeon thanked.

"No need to thank. When youre sad, you need to let it all out." Soohyun said.

"Nae, I'm just feeling bad. Now that I have my dream, DongHo's sad. I just dont know what to do, now that both of us will be busy. I dont know if I could go back to his arms." SungYeon said.

"Dont feel bad. We're here to help you and make you happy until you 2 can get along again" Soohyun said. He hugged SungYeon.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

"SungYeon.." the older called out. SungYeon just looked at him.

"I have to tell you something" Soohyun said.

"What is it?" SungYeon asked. Soohyun took a deep breath beofre speaking. He wanted to keep it as a secret for the maknae but he couldnt help it anymore. ' I'm very sorry DongHo' He thought.

"I....I...I'm..I'm inlove with you.. Shin SungYeon" Soohyun confessed. SungYeon was shocked. She didnt knwo what to answer. But why? Why now?

"S-soohyun.. I dont know what to say." SungYeon said. " At this moment.. After my break up with DongHo, you know how I feel.. I havent moved on form DongHo yet." SungYeon confessed.

" It's okay SungYeon, I'm not forcing you. I just wanted to let you know." Soohyun said.

At the photoshoot, they noticed that SungYeon wasnt around.

"Where's our maknae?." Shyne asked.

"Maybe she went out with Soohyun.." DongHo bitterly answered. Everyone stared at him.

"What?" DongHo shrugged. When SungYeon and Soohyun came back, DongHo walked out of the room.

"What's wrong with DongHo?" Kim asked.

"Mmm, he's just probably bothered by something" Kevin said. He was referring to Soohyun at that time. After the photoshoot, they went back to their dorm.

"Ahh!" Eli groaned while lying down the couch.

"Lazy Pigeon" Kiseop teased.

"Ya!" Eli answered.

"Soohyun, what did you do with her today?" Kevin asked.

"What?"Soohyun asked.

"You know what i'm referring to" Kevin raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Kev, but I had to confess. But dotn worry, I'm not forcing or told her to whom she should be"Soohyun innocently said.

"Well, I guess that's okay, but please consider the feelings of our maknae" Kevin pleaded.

"Of course kev, Of course." He said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YESS! Update!!

DongHo sooooo bitter!! xD Well, Kevin doesnt know that DongHo knows about Soohyun's feelings for SungYeon..

 So awkward!!! ~~ Hehehe

Okay, I'll start using Kevin gifs, since his expressions are cute xD

Well! Thanks for reading!!

Please comment and subscribe !!

Images not mine! Credits to owners!!