Soohyun to the rescue!

Love or Showbiz

Weeks passed by and DongHo and SungYeon arent okay yet. Theyve been like this for more than 2 weeks. After school, SungYeon goes straight home instead of going to Ukiss' dorm. One day, when she got home, she recieved a leter. She noticed it was from DongHo. She thinked twice before reading it. She cant stop herself so she opened it up and read it.

My dearest SungYeon,  

          I'm sorry for our misunderstandings. I was justs hurt, and I know I hurt you too. I'm so out of my mind lately

so please understand. I flew to America to relieve a bit. I'm gonna miss you.

                                                                                                                           -Shin DongHo <3

"How dare he send me this?" She thought.  " There's no Sorry? 1 Sorry can do it.. but I guess, I expected too much.." She crumpled it and threw it away. " After what he did, he just flew to America.." She sighed. SungYeon knew that their relationship isnt going well. She keeps hurting herself and also Dongho. She regreted the time she approved DongHo doing this. Yes, she's selfish but she knows it's the right thing to do if you dont want to lose your love one, especially when he's famous. She knew that the time will come that she has to let go.

One day she visited UKISS.

"Oh SungYeon!" Kevin greeted.

"Sorry, DongHo's not around." Kibum quickly informed her but earned a slight hit from Eli.

"Hehe, I'm not actually here for DongHo" SungYeon chuckled.

"Oh, sorry.." Kibum quickly apologized.

"So, what brings you here?" Soohyun asked.

"Oh, I just brought drink for you guys, thought that maybe you're tired or something" She handed out some frappuccinos of Starbucks to everyone."

" Oh thank you!" Everyone said.

"Well, I should go now. Goodluck!" She left. She was talking lifelessly. Like there is no happiness or there is a problem. Like a dried plant.

"Hyung after what happened to DongHo and SungYeon, she seems,... lifeles." Eli said.

"Well, who will be smiling after a LQ?!" Alexander asked sarcastically.

"We cant let her stay like that.." Soohyun said. " We just can't."

It was around 8PM and Soohyun was driving. He was going home from shooting. While driving, he noticed a familiar figure walking out of the bookstore.  A familiar face, full of sorrow face. It was SungYeon. Soohyun instantly parked by the sidewalk and met SungYeon.

"Oh! Soohyun, what are you doing here?" SungYeon asked.

"I saw you walking alone so I thought I'll keep you company" Soohyun said.

"Oh no need--" Before SungYeon could finish her statement, she was cut off by Soohyun's sudden movement. He dragged her into his car. Soohyun got in too and started driving.

"What are you doing?" SungYeon asked.

"I cant leave you with that sorrowful face and soul." Soohyun said.

"But seriously, i'm okay" SungYeon said

"No youre not. So we'll have fun" Then silence was created between the 2 until a night carnival. Soohyun got down and opened SungYeon's door.  SungYeon got down and looked aound.

"Why are we here?" SungYeon asked.

"To have some fun, os that a true smile can form on that face." Soohyun said while putting on his disguise.

"Soohyun.." SungYeon called.

"Hmm?" He answered.

"Thank you" She said. "Thank you for being there for me, especially when I'm in my dark times" She continued.

"You dont need to thank, as long as you're happy, I'm happy. I'm here for you okay?" He said. SungYeon smiled and they both entered the carnival. Finally, SungYeon can forget about the problem she and DongHo are encountering. Finally, some time to relieve.

Aft\ter having fun, Soohyun dropped her infront of their house. SungYeon got down with the big panda, she and Soohyun won at a game.

"Thanks for tonight Soohyun." SungYeon said.

"No problem, well you better go inside now, it's gettign late." Soohyun said.

"Nae, Goodnight." SungYeon said.

"Goodnight, see you around" Soohyun  said and left.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!

Thankfully, Soohyun is there.. :)

Thank you for reading!

Please Comment and Subscribe!! <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner.