One - Where Have You Been?

The Girl You Left Behind

{One}

 

"Hyojin... I think I don't love you anymore... Let's break up." Kwangmin announced in the cafe. You stopped eating your icecream, slowly raise up your head to meet Kwangmin's cold eyes.

"Hmm..?" You sounded, trying to swallow the tears which were threatening to fall from your eyes.

"I said, let's break up." Kwangmin repeated his words, and then stood up and left the cafe.

No apologies, nothing.

You stared at your distasteful food, looking down to hide your crying face. How long had it been? Two months? This was your sixth relationship in this year and it was not even September.

Everyone in school said you were a flirt, even more horrible adjectives that you rather not sound out. And the reason? For having so many relationships. Deep down in you, it was not your will to even get close to these guys. Everything just started when this particular boy fancied you. In order to please him and not break his heart, you played along and got close with him. When he was tired of you and asked for a break, you complied and walked off. Even though you might fancy him, you would not beg him to stay whatsoever. You just let him go.

People might ask, "What about your feelings?" Simple, you disregarded them. Since long ago, you threw them away. You were one pitiful worthless soul.

You quietly packed up, put on your shades to cover your crying eyes and left the cafe. You walked aimlessly around the streets of Seoul. You passed by the Central Park.

You could use a walk and some fresh air, so you walked towards the park and found a bench to sit in. You admired the city lights and closed your eyes, letting the fresh air envelop you. You saw the field you played once again. Past memories washed back into your mind as you replayed the scenes again.

"But I don't want you to leave. I want us to be friends forever!" You naively said.

"Haha, alright then..." He smiled and reached to touch your soft hair.


Your smile vanished as you were brought back to reality.

Even though you were so young, you could not help but feel attached to your favourite Oppa. Was that puppy love, or real love? Ten years passed, and why were you still feeling this way?

Where was he? Did he remember you even till now? Oh wait, he lied. You two were not friends forever like you said. He left, and he did not even say goodbye.

He was a liar. Choi Hyojin was just some random girl he left behind, an unimportant girl he carelessly left behind.

 

 

Author's Note :

This is a pretty short chapter and the first chapter? Anyways, do expect the chapters to be this short due to my very limited english. Anyways, hope you enjoy and comment and subscribe ^^