Two - Rumors, Remarks, Everything

The Girl You Left Behind

 

{Two}

 

It was morning. The sun shone into your room as you opened your eyes, adjusting to the light.

Oh its school today. Great, you thought. You dreaded school and the people too. You had not much except one, Hayoung. Hayoung was the only one who accepted your acts as she knows that you had your reasons. Though she did not know what exactly happened, but she still remained supportive without a word.

You cleaned up and headed downstairs. You greeted your parents with a light nod and ate breakfast though you did not really have the appetite to eat. You ate without a word as you did not want them to worry.

You opened your main door, expecting to see Kwangmin there. Oh wait, you almost forgotten Kwangmin broke up with you. Instead, you saw your best friend Hayoung there.

"Hey!" Hayoung cheerfully waved. You gave a small forced smile and mumbled a hey back.

"Thought Kwangmin will be here... Where is he?" Hayoung casually asked. You suddenly tensed up and casually answered, "We broke up. "

Hayoung stopped her steps and looked at you concernedly.  "You okay?" She placed her hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah why not? It's not the first time it's like this..." You said as if it was not a big deal, technically it wasn't. You had been through this five times before.

"Yah Hyojin, if you're not feeling fine, just tell me alright? I'm your friend for a reason!" Hayoung said concernedly.

Your shoulder relaxed as you looked to the front. "At least it didn't hurt like my childhood right?" You then turned to your side and smiled at Hayoung.

Hayoung's frown relaxed and changed it to a gentle smile. You two continued your way to the school and soon after, arrived.

"Here comes all the drama..." Hayoung joked as she looked up at the school building.

"Oh come on, I have been through this loads of times, I got this. " you joked back as you tugged her arm and walked into the school building.

Murmurs were heard as you two made your way through the hallway and to the classrooms. Thank god then you had a few classes with Hayoung, and the rest on your own.

The first class was you alone only. You sighed as you went to the lockers to find your necessary materials.

"Oh my god, you know that Jinwhore broke up with her newest toy yesterday?" A voice sounded.

"Its not even surprising you know, it's like her fifth or sixth relationship this year! That flirt. " another said.

"How I wish I know how to seduce guys like her..." A third voice said.

"Nah, anyways all the guys left her. She is just a sorry pathetic soul at the end of the day..." Another remarked.

You just motionlessly looked at that bunch of people who gossiped about you just now. Those people saw your stare and quickly ran off, mentally noting to watch their surroundings before they speak.

You sighed as you made your way to the first class. It was going to be an ultra long school day for you.
 
 
 
Author's Note :
D-D-Double update ^^ Haha, hope you enjoy this extention of this fanfic and this will be a full blown fanfic so stay tuned ^^ anyways, comment and subscribe as usual if you like the story ^^