Three - Self Talk

The Girl You Left Behind

{Three}

 

The classes were boring as usual. Chemistry, Math, English, Physics, all the subjects that you had to take. Sometimes, you wondered how it would be if you did not have school. But then you would probably sit at the Central Park field all day wallowing in your confused emotions and one day to be admitted in the mental asylum for thinking too much. Thus you reached the conclusion that school would be a better choice for you.

A few hours passed as you flipped your textbook, stifling a yawn. It was English class, a class you excel in, so you have the privilege to only listen about half of the lesson. It was not like you actually need it anyways. Coming from mainly english speaking family as your parents often converse business in english, english was not a problem for you.

Anyways, school ended with a bell's ring as you made your way out of the school. You managed to brush past some gossipmongers talking about your relationship issues that were practically none of their businesses.

Though unfortunately, you past by Kwangmin, with his new girlfriend. Micha was her name? You never bothered to find out, it was not even in your list anyways. With so much experience, you figured out you managed heartbreak pretty well, something you could pat yourself on the back for. Was it even heartbreak? You really did not know, though your heart did ache a little seeing Kwangmin and Micha. Another part of you felt happy for them, especially for Kwangmin as now there was another person to make him happy. Anyways, you put on a pokerface around them and get to your own business.

No words, nothing. Guess this was how all of your relationships ended up    in the end.

You skipped meeting Hayoung since you knew she had dance practices every Monday. You made your way home alone, just how you like it.

Why did you like to be alone? You admit it, you were a little sad in the inside naturally. However you chose not to seek solace in others since you did not want to be a burden. Alone also meant that you could be doing anything you want, without getting judged or objections from the ones you cared.

People said you were a mess, you got to admit you really were. But you did not mind, so why should they be minding if you were a mess? People were confusing sometimes.

You reached home and saw your mum. She gave a little quick hey, then you realised you have guests.

"Hyojin-ah, say hi to the guests," Your mother started off, "This is..." You gave a polite nod and a quick greeting before running off to your room. You only had a brief glance of them before taking off. You were shy and never liked strangers.

Your mum never completed her sentence before you ran off to your room. She sighed and sheepishly smiled at the guests as she reached for her cup of drink.

"This is Mrs Xi... And her son, Luhan. Your Luhan. " Your mother thought

 

Author's Note :

This is the third chapter ^^ sorry its a little short since self talk will never be that long right? This chapter is to provide a little more background knowledge about you (Hyojin) AND LUHAN IS BACK. Anyways stay tuned and comment ^^