Nine - It's goodbye?

The Girl You Left Behind

 

{Nine}

Luhan waved Kris goodbye as they both stepped out of the small shop. Kris patted on Luhan's shoulder once more and gave a small smile before heading home. Luhan also gave a slight smile and be on his way hime too.

Luhan knew what was Kris' solution, but he was really apprehensive about it. Being your boyfriend? He doubt he could do that, but he wanted to turn you back into the old you. What about Jaemin? He was supposed to love Jaemin. What about his parents? He could not just disappoint them like that.

"Argh...." He grew frustrated. So much things for his small mind to process. He decided that he should take a nap and forget about things for a moment. Maybe he would get an awesome idea when he woke up.

Agreeing with himself, he rushed home.



You went straight home after school. Hayoung had dance practice after school so she could not go home with you.

"I could have been with that guy called Gyuhoon if not for that stupid Luhan..." You quietly grumbled to yourself as you tucked yourself in bed.

One point that you had so many relationships was that you feared loneliness. A little while was fine but you always needed someone by your side. Though with the small friend cycle of yours, it was hardly possible. So one of the perks of you getting into relationships was that you had companionship.

When you were young, it used to be Luhan. That little boy would accompany you everywhere you go.

"Oppa, stop following me okay?" You said as you tried to run away from him, frustrated.

Luhan only continued to follow you. Seeing you widening the gap between him and you, he quickly ran after you, locked his arm on your shoulder. You shrugged at the sudden weight and threw a glare at the elder.

"I need to protect my little cute dongsaeng here." little Luhan casually said as he pinched your nose bridge. You shook his hand off your face and huffed.

"You are only a year older!" You argued. "A year is really long, like 365 days!" He argued back. You rolled your eyes at him and continued your walk, ignoring him.


No matter how his presence felt annoying to the younger you, you could not help but be thankful that he was always here by your side. And this became a little habit you could never drop.

You shifted your position a little and thought a lot more. Why did Luhan stop you from dating the shy boy? Why did he cause such a huge scene? You were not that much important to him anyways, just a childhood acquaintance that he could easily leave 10 years for.

Oh wait, you had not asked him about that. But did it matter? It was not like he was your boyfriend and had to ask him because you have mere jealousy issues.

Jaemin stared at Luhan's sleeping profile. She sighed as she tried to brush his hair off his face. "I'm sorry Luhan. I'm really sorry." She thought sadly.

Jaemin picked up her things and left, looking at Luhan one last time.

"Have you ever wondered, what if one of us fall for other people instead?" Jaemin asked as she casually her icecream.

Both Jaemin and Luhan were on a afternoon date and the icecream parlour was their last stop of the day.

"Hmm, I don't know... But aren't we supposed to be together? Like didn't you actually forget the agreement?" Luhan answered, "but I'll most likely let you go..."

Jaemin nodded as she lowered her head.

"Why do you ask?" Luhan raised an eyebrow which Jaemin brushed it off, "Just a question,Oppa. Chill with the suspicion will you?"

They both laughed at the sudden tension and continued with their dessert.


"You will let me go right, Oppa?" Jaemin thought as she closed the door behind her.

"Im sorry, Luhan. I have to go..." Jaemin picked up her luggage and headed somewhere nobody knew.
 
Author's Note :

Hello readers! Here's another update and please enjoy the chapter ^^