Fifteen - Just be alright

The Girl You Left Behind

 

{Fifteen}

 

The next day rolled around really fast and soon the alarm started blaring, waking you up. You groaned and kicked your legs around like a baby.

"HYOJIN! WAKE UP!" Your mother shouted from the kitchen. You groaned again as you rolled off bed and kicked the door in frustration.

A pain surged up as your feet hit the door. You frowned at your foolishness and went to wash up.

You walked your way to school and before long you met Hayoung at the gate. You smiled as you ran up towards her but you found an arm slipped around your arm halfway.

You turned your head in surprise and found a smiling pair of doe eyes. His voice spoke 'hey!" and the eyebrows creased up in worry.

You notice something was wrong as you snapped out of your trance. Luhan concernedly ask, "Babe, you okay?"

You stared at him for too long. Crap.

You uneasily shuffled, "Well of course! I'm fine! Haha, how is your day! My day is good!" You laughed awkwardly.

"Babe, I'm not deaf, you don't have to be so loud... And the day just started... " He threw a weird look at you, and said in a matter of fact. which you laughed awkwardly again.

Almost showed your true feelings. Double crap.

"Well, well look who do we have here!" Hayoung came right in the middle between the two of you and slung her arms around the both of you.

Hayoung could not believe it. You actually agreed to such a ridiculous thing, situation, event, request. What? She did not even know how to name it.

Hayoung shot you a worried look and you replied with a small smile. You were still awkward with Luhan.

"Mind if I actually borrow Hyojin from you for a little while?" Hayoung directed the question to Luhan, which he nodded his head like a little kid. You smiled at Luhan's act and then took Hayoung's hand and let her drag you to nowhere.

You guys were at the school's furthest staircase again. Hayoung said nothing and just looked at you, which you raised your eyebrow at her.

"Tell me all about this again?" She asked. You sighed and slouched your shoulders. You sat down on the steps and Hayoung followed.

"I accepted him..." You began.

"Accepted him? Huh? What happened!" Hayoung widened her eyes and began to shake you.

"Woah, woah chill... He asked me to be his girlfriend... So being the person I always be, I accepted him." You said it all in one go. Hayoung slowly digested the information.

"Are you sure?" She asked concernedly. "Pssshh.. I'm fine!" You sassed. Hayoung smiled at you and you returned the gesture.

You glanced at the clock nearby and realised the time. "Oh god, we're going to be late!" You exclaimed as you grabbed Hayoung by the hand and ran to the assembly hall.

Both of your laughters resonated through the corridors. You were thankful that Hayoung is always there.
 
 
Author's Note :

Sorry for the terrible, late than ever update! I was and am still having my mid-year examinations and it takes a while to squeeze this out from my brain >< and the short chapter... haiz, I know this story is going nowhere but I promise the storyline will pick up from here okay? So just sit back and enjoy and don't leave me D:

 

Any comments and (maybe suggestions) to this story is welcomed! :D Subscribe too!