Five - Lonely

The Girl You Left Behind

{Five}

 

Settling into Korea was a piece of cake for Luhan. Luhan managed to navigate and familiarise with places in a short period of time.

"Many things have changed..." Luhan spoke to himself as he walked down the streets of Seoul.

"Sure it is, but I don't get your fascination though..." Jaemin caught his words, for she was a sharp listener.

Luhan ignored her, and continued their mini tour around Seoul. Before he knew it, they were at the Central Park. Jaemin said she was really bored and wanted to go back home. He complied and went on by himself instead.

Luhan softly laid down on the grass patch, fondly thinking of the childhood times you and him had together. Catching, hide and seek and even just laying down on this patch of grass, talking about random things were a luxury for him. Now? He was not that sure if you even remembered him.

He remembered the time he had to go. The ignorant smile on your face that you thought you would be able to see him a few days later. He never came back, not until now.

He was guilty. He was sad. He was lonely.

He grasped the grass beside him tightly, thinking of his foolish actions. A silent tear creeped down his face, "I'm sorry, Hyojin. Sorry." He whispered.

Luhan came home only when it was evening. His parents waited him at the living room, with piles of paper in the coffee table. Luhan raised an eyebrow at the mess and complied when his mother signalled him to sit at the living room.

"Luhan, since we are staying here for long, you have go to a school." His father started, "we have arranged you to be in Joochun High."

Joochun High? Is that the school that you were in?

"What about Jaemin?" Luhan calmly asked.

"Her parents want her to be in a private school. I think its Yeechon Academy? It is beside Joochun anyways, in case you miss her so much." His mother teased, not forgetting a wink.

"You're gross, Mum." Luhan pretended to gag, earning a playful glare from his father.

"I'm still the one who brought you to this world!" His mother sing-songly shouted as Luhan went upstairs to get ready for school.

Luhan would rest another few days before starting school next week. He was excited and wondered how was it like to study in a Korean school. Schooling in Canada was okay, but you have to speak English 24/7, and there were not much koreans or chinese around to mingle with, which made him incredibly homesick. However all was well now since he was attending Joochun High.

He eyed the uniform on his bed. It looked really similar to the one you were wearing that day when he visited your house. It was a bonus for attending Joochun High since he could spend more time with you.

Should he tell you to tour him around the school that day? Should he reintroduce himself in hopes you would remember him? Many questions ran through his mind and he was soon peacefully asleep, hugging his uniform.

Author's Note :

Another Luhan's POV chapter, don't worry they will meet soon! And also I felt like I'm writing this author's note for no one to read LOL. ME TALKING TO ME, AWESOME :D okay enough of the blabbering, enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ Also, would you like me to get a poster for this fic? Or is that above .gif enough? Hahaha, please tell me~