Eleven - What the hell?

The Girl You Left Behind

 

{Eleven}

 

What the hell?


You blinked and blinked again, unable to process the information presented to you.

You stared at the floor, unable to look up to him. When you did, you looked up to meet his expectant eyes.

He wanted to be your boyfriend? How? Why? When? What about that other girl who most probably disappeared with him? What motive did he have? Your head hurt from all the questions.

"No," you flatly replied. You could not handle the pain anymore.

"Why?" He asked, shaking you.

"Why others could and I can't? Do I sense some favouritism here?" He continued.

"What if I say I do?" You retorted.

"That's not fair! I demand a fair chance too!" He whined, which you found it a little adorable.

"No means no," with that, you pushed him away with all your might and ran away.

However, within a few steps, he caught you again. You groaned inwardly.

"Just once please?" He said softly to your ear.

 

 

 

 

 

All the walls you had built up crumbled down and you sighed.

 

 

 

"Fine."

Luhan did not know why was he so delighted about this. This was a chance to save you perhaps? He was not sure but he felt really happy since in a while.

He grinned widely as he looked at you, which in turn you rolled your eyes at him.

"Smile a little will you?" He whined again, and pulled your cheeks upwards into a smile.

He laughed at the face you pulled (literally) and you scoffed.

Before long, you found yourself linking arms with Luhan, walking into the main square of the school.

People stared at you two and as usual, you did not give a damn about them. Luhan on the other hand grew hopelessly uncomfortable with the attention he was fed.

He felt like he was an exhibit in the museum or an animal in the zoo. He felt awkward.

"Hyojin, why is everyone staring at us?" He whispered softly to you. You chuckled.

"Have you ever wondered currently you are in an intimate relationship with the school's most notorious flirt?" You jokingly asked.

"Part and parcel if you want to be my boyfriend. Run away while you can," you joked and warned.

Expecting him to be scared, he tightened his grip around your arm and pulled a face.

"Nope! Not that easy to get away from me, Hyojin."

You scoffed and nodded, "Fine, fine. Whatever you say, Luhan."

"What happened to your manners young lady? I'm older so I expect some respect.." Luhan said.

"I'm sorry, young man, but you are technically in the same year as me and has a mentality of an eight year old. How am I suppose to respect a kid like you?" You retorted.

Luhan feigned a hurt look but then changed it drastically within seconds.

"I don't care. I'm older so you have to call me Oppa. It's final." He said in a demanding tone.

You rolled your eyes.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

Yes!"

"Okay fine you are making me frustrated!"

"Yay, now go. Luhan Oppa, how does that sound?"

"Terrible"

"Awesome!"

"Say it, say it out loud,"

"You think you're Edward?"

"That's not the point!"

You two chuckled as you two made your way out of the school, completely not caring what others thought.

 

 

Author's Note :

Hey guys! I might not be updating as frequently because I have projects and exams chasing me as I speak T^T but I will still try my best to update as much as I can! So stay tuned!

^~^