Twelve - Don't make me fall deeper for you

The Girl You Left Behind

{Eleven}

 

"So... Oppa?" There was he, starting up again.


"Stop it..." You said.

"Nope, unless you say Oppa, if not I'm not stopping," he said while pulling a face.

You scoffed and glared at him, "No."

"Please?" He pouted cutely. Uhem, what? Did you just say cutely? Stop it Hyojin, stop it.

"Since when did you become so annoying? Aish..." You sighed while glaring at him.

You two were on your way to an icecream parlour near the school. You really loved icecream so you happily skipped down the way, tugging Luhan's wrist unintentionally.

You did not notice Luhan's face go red. Luhan suddenly felt really hot, he did not know why. He fidget a little as he walked down the way with you. He felt comfortable, like how you two used to be, but now, something extra ticked within him. He wanted to ignore it, but it just would not go away.

Maybe it's just indigestion, he thought, clutching his stomach. You turned and saw him really uncomfortable. You slowed down and casted worried eyes.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah fine! Just a little queasy..." Luhan brightened up after hearing you.

Soon, you two arrived at the ice cream parlour.

"Yay icecream!" You cheered as you walked into the parlour, hearing the door's bell ring.

Some things just don't change, Luhan smiled softly as you practically glued yourself to the icecream display.

She is just like the 'her' I knew, Luhan thought to himself. The child-like innocence he missed finally came back. He did not know what happened to you that caused you to become the self you became in school, but you still managed to keep that innocence. Maybe turning you back would not be that difficult, he thought.

"Luhan! I want the strawberry icecream!" You called him out. He snapped out of his trance and smiled.

He ordered a strawberry one for you and a mint one for him. Both of you went to a corner and enjoyed the sweet treat.

You all were happy to taste the sweet ice treat. You were happily digging into your strawberry one. You always loved icecream, they make you happy when you were down. They would always be there to cheer you up and they would never leave you.

Luhan noticed there was a smudge of icecream on your nose as you were a clumsy and messy eater.

Still a kid, he thought as he unconsciously took a napkin and leaned forward. You did not realise that he was coming close as you were too focused on your treat until he got too close for your comfort.

You frozed, unable to breathe. Your heart accelerated as he leaned nearer and nearer.

He smiled as he took the napkin and gently wiped the smudge off your nose, leaving your heart beating wildly and you breathless.

"You could have told me," you muttered, fighting the urge to stutter.

"Then it will be no fun..." Luhan said as he chuckled.

You scoffed as you leaned backwards and finished your icecream.

Please don't test me any further, you thought.

I may not be able to take it. I can't fall any further, as you said in your mind as you stole glances at Luhan, who was enjoying his icecream.

You two walked out of the parlour and as Luhan tried to grab hold of your hand, you crossed your arms just in time.

Luhan looked puzzled at first and returned to normal a few moments after.

What is happening to you Hyojin? Why are you warm and then become cold towards me?

      Did I do something wrong, Hyojin?

                                  Don't make me fall deeper for you, Luhan...

 

 

Author's Note :

Hey~ it's me again with another update! Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ By the way, is the gif too obvious? WHOOPS? HAHAHA