Nineteen - A little free pass

The Girl You Left Behind

{Nineteen}

 

School quickly came to an end. You walked out of the school, lugging your school bag. This day was full of avoidance. Avoiding him in the morning, during lessons, lunch breaks and the afternoon. You glanced at your watch, he usually come out at this time.

"I better hurry," you muttered to yourself as you hurried your steps to the way to home.

Luhan watched you as you hurried your way out of the school. He sighed, he knew you were avoiding him, as much as he wanted to pull you and stop all the games, he knew the only way now was to respect your wishes and give you your space. He slung his bag and walked home too.

Hyung, you are getting creepier...

Just as you turned the corner, you felt a strange presence following you. You furrowed your eyebrows and walked faster. The footsteps too became more urgent too. You gasped as you thought of all the possible scenarios.

Kidnapped?
Robbed?
?

You shuddered as you walk faster and faster down the walkway.  Then, an idea clicked in your head. You smirked.

As you walked faster and faster, you suddenly turned back with a smirk. Your stalker had no time to find a place to hide and stood there awkwardly, rubbing his neck.

You walked confidently down to him and eyed him up and down.

"Do you know I can report you for ual harassment?"  You put your arms on your hips.

"W-What harassment?" He stuttered.

"This," You pointed at the location, "You are technically only, let me calculate, about 50 meters away from my house and oh and you are following me, your footsteps gave you away, get quieter shoes next time." You then pointed at his expensive Adidas sneakers.

You heard him muttered a crap under his breath and smiled at him.

"Say, why are you stalking me?" You stepped closer to him.

"Because I find you cute and want to know you more." He said confidently, almost cockily. It was time for you to blush instead.

Your cheeks tinted a little shade of pink as he smirked.

"You do know you can just talk to me and not stalk me like this right? Girls don't like these Edward Cullen action here..." You replied.

He chuckled as he said, "Ain't I talking to you now?" He countered.

"Alright, what do you want to know?" You asked.

He stepped in closer, a little too close for comfort.

"Hey, you are making this too easy for me..." He said.

"Who doesn't like a little free pass?" You countered.

"Why don't we play a little getting to know you game?" You offered.

"Why not?" He said.

You two sat inside of a cafe not too far away from your house. You ordered a cup of Caramel frappe while he ordered a cup of American-style black coffee.
 
Author's Note :

Hello! Sorry for the late update! Are you guys curious about who the Almighty is? I think I will reveal it in the next chapter! One of you guessed that its Kris, will it be better? Or do you want another chapter? Make your decision in the comments below! If not, I WILL EAT YOU LIKE CHEESE. (BAHAHAHAH GET IT?) 

Enjoy and subscribe!