Twenty Five - Truth Pt 2

The Girl You Left Behind

{25}

[TRUTH PT.2]

 

Luhan breathed deeply and repeated, "I want to do what's best for you?"

You could not believe it, what nonsense was he spouting? What's best for you?

"What?"

"I want--" Luhan was about to repeat but you cut him off anyway.

"Are you kidding me?" You were exasperated.

"See, I want to do what is best for you. It is obvious that I don't stand a chance being your friend anymore. It might be a mistake I made in the past or now, I know you want me gone. Me gone will make you happier, look, you got Kai," Ignoring the distaste in his mouth, "he will be a much better friend that I'll be. So this is what I am going to do, because it is the best for you." Luhan finished in one breath, not caring if he was on his usual blabbering and sighed.

But all he heard after was - 

"Are you ing kidding me?"

"What?" Luhan slowly grew frustrated, this was the reason behind his actions and all he got was you cursing him? He never liked curses, although he do a hell load of them all the time.

He looked up and saw you flaming, which shocked him. His eyes rounded while you could feel yourself growing redder and redder, not because of embarrassment, but anger.

Great anger.

"What's best for me?" You repeated after him, not forgetting to add a small but loud, almost to the point, maniac laugh after that. Luhan grew even more confused as to why were you acting like this.

"What a joke," you spat, before giving him an icy glare, "stop acting like you are such a kind saint, you never were."

Luhan seemed to want to defend himself, with his mouth opening and closing as if he was trying to form words, but apparently failed.

"What's best for me? You never knew what was best for me." You continued, varying your tone to make sure every word stabbed him.

"You never knew me." Luhan felt a stab right to his chest, not because of you were stabbing him with your finger, but because those words stabbed him straight to the heart.

"You never knew how I felt. Its more like you never cared, and thats because you were trapped in that little bubble of yours. You are selfish." Your tears threatened to fall, and you laughed looking away from him in attempt to hold your tears in.

"You want to know what's best for me?" You asked, not expecting an answer actually, "It is you not ignoring me every time I needed you, like a real friend will do."

"Not you running away from your problems and masking it as helping me. You are not helping me and sure not fooling anyone here." You continued.

"The problem already started when you first went away with that girl," your heart clenched at the memory, "In the midst of happily moving in to Canada, you left behind something, someone." The hurt in your voice might be apparent now, but you were tired of hiding. 

"I trusted you, that you would stick by me," your voice became weak and pained, "but you never did, you didn't even tell me you're leaving!" 

Luhan looked utterly shocked at your words, which you more or less guessed his reaction before that. He was always that oblivious and not situationally aware.

"So never assume that you know me, Luhan. I may be more than you know." You finished, walking away, proud that you held your tears in for so long.

Not until a force pulled you back, making you bump into a body with a soft thud. 

You were met with Luhan's chest, and your tears just flew out no matter how you tried to hold them in. You quietly sobbed while punching his chest with soft punches, not enough to hurt him. Your tears gently soaked his shirt, and he did not mind it, only patting you softly on the head.

"You are such a bastard..." You mummered, "Bastard of a friend..."

 

 

Author's Note :

Hello! Another update, but its really short, SORRY! 

Hopefully this isn't a disappointment after the crappy cliffhanger I gave you yesterday... 

But hey, finally Hyojin confessed her frustration, well kind of, in the context of being friends.

Why are they so dramatic all the time? I sigh for them....

Anyways, did I never mention Kyungsoo is so damn cute and fluffy?! Even with his red hair, makes me want to have red hair...

other than Tiffany's,

and Park Bom's too,

AHHHH RED HAIR <3

Okay enough of me spazzing about red hair and the future possibility of me having red hair and then regret my decisions,

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, let me know your thoughts of the story!

RED HAIRRRRRRRRRRR :D