One Day... (cho family)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

Because some people said they wanted me to, I drew a picture of the Cho family!
 
But I'll tell you something...
 
I would have drawn it even if no one told me to!
 
Well do you like the drawing?
 
Oh another thing, 
 
Should I draw a picture for each chapter?
 
Tell me!!!
 
\(O o O)/
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
"Joonmyun sweetie are you sure you don't want to come with Sehunnie and me to get some bubble tea?" Sungmin asked one last time.
 
Suho shook his head.
 
"Iss okai Umma. I stay hewe wif Appa nd help watch my brothews since Kris iz still takin a nap."
 
Kyuhyun patted his son's head.
 
"See? Now there's nothing to worry about. We have Suho here and of course me, the most responsiblest person besides you. I can assure you, everything will be fine when you get home." Kyuhyun said.
 
Sungmin thought that part about Kyuhyun being responsible was a lie but he had to go before Sehun started throwing a fit.
 
"Okay well we'll be back in about half an hour. Are you ready to go Sehunnie?"
 
Sehun nodded.
 
(36 minutes later...)
 
"We're home..." Sungmin trailed off as he saw the chaotic scene in the living room.
 
Kyuhyun had his hands tied behind his back with some electrical wires that are also tied to his feet and his mouth was stuffed full of socks. He was currently being pushed into a closet by a jittery Chanyeol.
 
Suho was tied up to a chair that fell over, bringing him with it.
 
Kai was throwing eggs at their brand NEW tv, saying he was declaring war against the cartoons who were trying to teach him things.
 
Chen was pouring buckets of pain all over their WHITE carpet, trying to draw a mustache.
 
Chanyeol was now in the kitchen eating EVERYTHING sugary and he was practically vibrating.
 
When the last three saw their umma they all ran up to him and pushed him outside before locking the door.
 
Only yelling could be heard and five seconds later Sungmin realized that Sehun wasn't with him.
 
He quickly ran to the window only to see Sehun's bubble tea to go flying at it. Loud crying was heard along with war cries, laughter, and random shouted words.
 
Sungmin found another window and then counted the kids.
 
"One, two, three, four, five... Wait, where's Kris?"
 
Then he remembered.
 
A loud smash made everything silent.
 
Suddenly all that could be heard were screams.
 
"Oh my gosh they woke up Yi Fan." Sungmin whispered.
 
Kris was not someone you wanted to wake up from a nap. Especially not from loud noises and yelling.
 
"You fudgin idiots! Hazn't anyone told you to hush up wen someone's twyin to sleep?! How dawe you intewwupt my nap! I'm gonna kill you all!!!" Kris yelled before lunging at the three troublemakers.
 
You could practically see fire come out of his mouth.
 
Chanyeol quickly used his sugar rush to sprint away from Kris and Chen ran after him, leaving a stunned Kai to fend for himself.
 
"UMMA!!!" Kai yelled as he barely avoided the grasp of a raging dragon.
 
Sungmin immediately ran back to the front door and began banging on it.
 
"Jongin?! Jongin baby you need to open the door for Umma or Umma can't help!"
 
The doorknob started moving but stopped when a loud thud was made from the inside.
 
Sungmin ran back to the window and saw Kris dragging Kai by his foot, Kai clawing at the ground.
 
"UMMA!!! UMMA!!! UMMA!!!" a panicked Kai yelled.
 
When they made it to the stairs, Chanyeol and Chen suddenly appeared and both took a hold of each of Kai's hands, trying to pull him back.
 
Kai gripped onto them tightly, but their strength was puny compared to the strength of the angry dragon child so Kris began to drag all three of them up the stairs.
 
Kai was crying and so were Chen and Chanyeol, who was screaming, "He's gonna eat us! He's gonna eat us!"
 
Sungmin quickly ran next door and began knocking loudly.
 
Ryeowook opened the door.
 
Funny how they were neighbors for so long but didn't notice each other all this time.
 
"Wookie can I borrow your kids?! Especially Tao!! Yi Fan's gone on a rampage and I'm locked out of my house!"
 
Ryeowook nodded and handed Tao to Sungmin before telling Yesung to gather the kids and bring them next door.
 
The poor baby panda was woken up from his nap as well and was still quite sleepy.
 
Sungmin ran back to the window and saw that Kris had only dragged them half way up the stairs. He then went back to the front door and banged on it.
 
"Yi Fan!!! Yi Fan!!! Unlock the door! I have Tao here! He wants to see you!"
 
Suddenly everything went quiet.
 
Sungmin placed a wobbly Tao next to him and waited.
 
He heard the door unlock and the door slowly opened revealing a less angry but still mad Kris.
 
Tao took no mind as he walked up to Kris and tugged on the dragon's shirt while yawning and rubbing his eye.
 
"Kris gege... Taotao still sreepy... Taotao wan nap more... Gege take nap wif Taotao? Pwease?" Tao asked nearly sleeping on his feet.
 
All the anger immediately left Kris as he smiled and pulled the baby panda into the house. He put a pillow on the carpet of the living room, a part not covered in paint, and lying both of them down before covering them with a blanket.
 
Sungmin watched Kris cuddle closer to Tao and hug him before falling back asleep.
 
Immediately, Sungmin grabbed his phone out of his pocket and took multiple pictures, making a note to send them to Ryeowook later.
 
"Kai!"
 
Sungmin turned around to see Kyungsoo standing in the doorway, his wide eyes getting even wider.
 
"K-kyungie hyung!!!" Kai wailed out.
 
Kyungsoo immediately ran over to Kai and hugged him, trying his best to comfort the crying boy.
 
Chen stood up and ran out the door, hugging Xiumin who was standing outside. "I-I thought K-Kris was g-gonna kill us!"
 
The baozi only patted his head and tried to calm him down with soothing words.
 
"Angel!"
 
Lay sprinted to the fallen Suho who was still tied to the chair and tried to untie the wires to no avail. He ended up having to go get his appa to untie them for him.
 
"Awe you okai? Did dey huwt you?" Lay asked with the utmost concern.
 
Suho only laughed before pulling Lay on his lap and assuring the boy he was okay while rocking them back and forth.
 
It was then that Sungmin noticed the crying from the corner.
 
He walked over and found Sehun bawling his eyes out about his wasted bubble tea.
 
Sungmin picked him up and tried to calm him down but Sehun just wouldn't stop crying.
 
Suddenly there was a tug on Sungmin's shirt. He looked down and saw a smiling Luhan reaching his hand up.
 
"Can I have my Pwincess?"
 
Sungmin put Sehun down on the ground and he immediately went to go hug Luhan and cry into his chest.
 
"B-bubble t-tea!!!"
 
Luhan wiped away Sehun's tears and smiled at him before pulling something out from behind his back. "Sehunnie, wet's shawe my bubble tea okai?"
 
Sehun's eyes lit up and he hugged his hyung before kissing him on the cheek.
 
"I wuv you hyung!!!"
 
Luhan smiled back and kissed Sehun on the nose.
 
"I wuv you to my pwincess."
 
Sungmin and Ryeowook 'awwed' from the doorway.
 
"Huh? Hey, where's Chanyeol?" Sungmin asked. Ryeowook laughed and said, "Hyunnie took him back to our house a while ago to calm down."
 
The two continued to watch their kids be all cute when Sungmin felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Yesung.
 
"Umm, not to interrupt much but... Where's Kyuhyun?"
 
(meanwhile in a closet...)
 
"Mrrrphhhhh mmmmph mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!"
 
*Someone help meeeeeeeee!!!*
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
~I hope you all enjoyed this chapter~
 
I had so much fun writing this one.
 
Did you find it funny?
 
To me it was hilarious! ^^
 
Thank you for reading you guys.
 
Now we're back to Taoris~
 
Just because I love you guys so much I'll tell you where the chapter will take place...
 
Kris's elementary school!!!
 
~Until next time my dear subbies, bye bye~