Pway Wif Me (kaisoo)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

Kyungsoo hummed as he was playing in the kitchen.
 
He liked the kitchen.
 
He liked cooking.
 
His umma even lets him help out!
 
"Kyungie hyung~"
 
Kyungsoo turned around only to come face to face with a tanned boy with a smirk on his face.
 
"I found you!" Kai yelled as he hugged the older and nuzzled his face into Kyungsoo's neck.
 
Kai sighed.
 
"You awe so squishy. Look!"
 
Kai proved his point by squishing Kyungsoo's arm. "Squish squish."
 
Kyungsoo frowned.
 
He wasn't squishy... was he?
 
"I'm not squishy..."
 
Kai smiled a ton seeing as his goal to make the other talk succeeded. He kissed him on the cheek, resulting in a blushing Kyungsoo.
 
"I wuv your voice Kyungie hyung~ Will you sing to me pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" Kai begged. He put on his best puppy-dog face and made little whining sounds while sweetly saying "pwease" once in a while.
 
Kyungsoo only blushed and shook his head before continuing to play with a carrot.
 
Feeling neglected, Kai pulled his hyung onto his lap.
 
"Pway wif me too hyung. If you won't sing den at weast pway wif me."
 
Kyungsoo thought before nodding and playing.
 
He started making the baby carrots and broccoli dance on Kai's head, making him smile.
 
Kai was happy seeing the older smile. He didn't even care that he probably looked silly with dancing vegetables on his head. Then he looked down. Kyungsoo's shirt was slightly lifted up and you could see his tummy.
 
Smiling to himself, Kai reached his hands out and began tickling his hyung.
 
Kyungsoo immediately reacted by grabbing his tummy and rolling to the floor laughing.
 
That didn't stop Kai. Instead he just crawled on the floor after him and continued the tickling. This was the first time he heard Kyungsoo laugh so much. His happy voice was so wonderful to hear.
 
The boy's face was red and tears were falling from his eyes.
 
Deciding that Kyungsoo had enough, Kai stopped.
 
Kyungsoo, whose face was still red from laughing, was panting on the floor trying to regain his breath and breathe normally.
 
Being nice, Kai brought him some water.
 
"Hewe you go Kyungie hyung. I gotz you some watew. Juss fow you."
 
Kyungsoo gladly took the water and drank it all down.
 
"Thanks..." Kyungsoo said as he wiped the excess water off his mouth.
 
When he didn't hear a "you're welcome" he looked up at Kai who was just staring back expectantly.
 
"Wat?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
Kai smiled.
 
"I did sometin nice fow you so you should do sometin since fow me."
 
Kyungsoo thought before asking, "Like what?"
 
Kai opened his arms.
 
"I wan a huggie fwom hyung!!!" he said with a big smile.
 
Kyungsoo shook his little head.
 
Kai frowned. What was with all the 'no's today?
 
"But whai?" Kai whined.
 
Kyungsoo blushed.
 
"Cuz stuff..."
 
Kai pouted and stomped his little feet.
 
It wasn't fair! He really liked his hyung but Kyungsoo never wanted to play with him or hug him or sing to him or even talk to him! All he ever did was stay in the kitchen and play with the food!
 
Was he really less fun to be with than food?
 
The thought made little tears form in his eyes.
 
By now Kai had stopped stomping and was just standing there, looking like a puppy who was just kicked.
 
Kyungsoo frowned. He didn't mean to make Kai sad. Its just that the thought of giving him a hug made him all flustered inside with like a gazillion butterflies in his tummy.
 
But Kai was sad... He decided, since he made him sad, he would make him happy again.
 
Although the way it looked right now, even if he gave him a hug the boy would still be sad.
 
Then an idea popped into his head.
 
It was embarrassing but...
 
"Kai?"
 
The younger looked up at the sound of his name only to feel something warm on his cheek.
 
Kai's eyes widened.
 
Kyungsoo stepped back, avoiding eye contact, keeping his head down as he felt a deep blush spread across his face.
 
"Th-thank you..."
 
Then he ran away into a different room, leaving Kai standing there still shocked.
 
Kai touched his cheek and began to smile.
 
His squishy hyung kissed him on the cheek.
 
His HYUNG kissed HIM.
 
He looked at the door Kyungsoo left through and ran to that direction to follow after him.
 
"Kyungie hyung! Come back! Wet's pway s'more~"
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Finally done!!!
 
Thank you for waiting for this update!!!
 
I honestly would have updated earlier but I had a massive headache and my grandma ran out of medicine so I had no choice but to sleep it off.
 
So who is ready for some Baekyeol?
 
I know I am!!!
 
\(^ u O)/
 
I hope you are too~
 
And don't you worry, this fanfic is not going to end any time soon.
 
I still have tons of ideas left in my very strange brain.
 
Well I guess that's about it.
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
 
Okay, now I'm done~ ^^