Oh My Deer (hunhan)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff
"Ooooh."
 
Luhan tilted his head as he stared at the stuffed plushie replicas of different animals on a shelf in the play area of the Children's Discovery Center play area.
 
Right now he was looking at different plushies.
 
He picked up an owl plushie.
 
"Dis looks like Kyungie~" he giggled.
 
Next he grabbed a white baby bunny plushie.
 
"Xiuxiu baozi hyung~"
 
Then he grabbed a white horse.
 
Luhan glared at it before getting an idea and reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a lollipop, it, and put the candy part on the horse's forehead.
 
"Dewe we go! Xingie~"
 
On the bottom shelf he grabbed a flamingo with black rings under it's eyes.
 
"Ooh! Dis biwd weaws eyelinew like Baekie! Dis will be him den!"
 
Luhan turned his head left and right.
 
He smiled when he found what he was looking for.
 
In the corner, a tiny panda plush sat.
 
Luhan rushed to pick it up.
 
"Nd hewe is Taotao!"
 
Then he grabbed two more plushies before running back to the shelf he was previously looking at and knocking everything off it. One by one he began to place the plushies he grabbed on it.
 
Luhan smiled when the plushies were in the order he wanted.
 
Turtle, baby giraffe, bunny, unicorn, flamingo, owl, and panda.
 
His attention soon turned to the spot between the bunny and the unicorn plush.
 
Something was missing...
 
"Lulu hyung!"
 
Luhan turned around and smiled when he saw a cute, adorable, Sehun waddling excitedly towards him on his little legs.
 
"Yes Sehunnie?" he asked as soon as Sehun squished his face into his tummy.
 
Sehun panted a bit before looking up and smiling. "I found thumthin dat remindth me of Pwinthe Lulu!" he started, "I wan Hyung to thee it!" he said and began tugging on Luhan's shirt.
 
Luhan could only smile back and nod before letting the younger pull him to somewhere in the play area.
 
They ended up going into the next room, which was also full of plushies, and Sehun let go of his hand and told him to wait there.
 
He nodded before looking around the room. His eyes spotted something and Luhan laughed at the what he saw.
 
On another shelf, it seemed that Sehun had the same idea he did, because lined in a specific order was:
 
A kangaroo, a bunny, a dragon (or maybe it was a lizard), a white dove, a hyena, a golden retriever, and a peacock.
 
Luhan then walked over to a box and grabbed a plushie that caught his attention.
 
Returning to the shelf, Luhan placed a small rainbow parrot at the end.
 
The parrots pretty colors reminded him of the younger boy's rainbow hair.
 
"Dewe we go~" he said and dusted off his hands.
 
No sooner had he turned around was he tackled by an excited younger boy.
 
"Lookie Hyung," Sehun said as he held up a deer plush.
 
Luhan smiled and patted the younger boy on the head. "Whoa Sehunnie. Dat deer really looks like me, don't it?" he said before taking the soft toy from Sehun and holding it next to his face.
 
Sehun blushed and nodded.
 
The plushie really REALLY reminded him of his Prince Lulu.
 
"I know just where to put it too, wanna go see?"
 
Sehun nodded and blushed a little more when his hyung grabbed his hand to pull him back to the first room.
 
Luhan headed straight for the shelf he was at earlier and didn't hesitate to place the deer between the bunny and unicorn. "Dewe we go! Now dat looks a lot bettew. Right Sehunnie?"
 
Sehun gave a small pout.
 
Something still wasn't right...
 
"Ah!" Sehun yelled before waddling out of the room.
 
Luhan stared at the doorway, waiting for the younger boy to come back.
 
Seconds later, Sehun returned, his little arms full with his plushie family.
 
He dropped the plushies on the ground, and in a similar fashion, pushed all the plushies off the shelf right next to Luhan's. "Go away!" he said and stuck his tounge out.
 
Luhan laughed.
 
Sehun was just too cute.
 
Then he began to place the plushies he brought on the shelf.
 
When he was done, Sehun smiled and turned to Luhan. "Now we be togethew fowevew. Right?"
 
Luhan smiled back and hugged Sehun.
 
"Yupz. Fowevew wif my pwincess Sehunnie~"
 
***
 
Sehun squinted as they left the building.
 
They had spent quite a while inside, playing with the plushies, so Luhan decided they should go back outside and look at some real animals. "See anythin you wanna look at?" Luhan asked.
 
Sehun rubbed his eyes until he could mostly see.
 
He looked left and right.
 
Suddenly something caught his attention and he pointed in a certain direction.
 
"Look Hyung! Ovew dewe!"
 
Luhan turned his head and saw a picture of a deer. They walked over to it to get a closer look.
 
"It'z a deew. Wat'z da sign say?" Sehun asked since he couldn't read.
 
Luhan tilted his head to the right. "Umm. It says... 'Deew Feeding Awea'. I guess we can feed deew hewe?"
 
Sehun looked back to the sign in awe.
 
"I wanna feed deews..."
 
Luhan inwardly cooed at the younger boy's cuteness before leading him to a little machine. Sehun watched with curiosity as his hyung pulled a quarter from his pocket and put it into the machine. "You wanna turn da thingie, Sehunnie?" Luhan offered. Sehun nodded his head and was quick to turn the dial, which in return, made deer food come out of a slot.
 
"Oooh."
 
Luhan chuckled before grabbing some of the food and putting it in Sehun's hand. He grabbed the rest and with his free hand, Luhan began walking to the deer area.
 
Sehun was super excited to see an actual deer not on the TV. He was also excited to feed them too!
 
There was a slight tug on the back of his jacket, but Sehun payed it no mind. He was way too hyped on the inside to notice.
 
***
 
"Look at da baby deew, Hyung!" Sehun said as he pointed to a fawn.
 
Luhan grinned.
 
"Kay Sehunnie, do wat I say alwight?"
 
Sehun nodded and waited for his hyung to give him instructions.
 
"Stay as still as you can nd hold out your hand wif a lil bit of food in it."
 
Sehun did as Luhan said and held as still as he could.
 
Nothing happened for a bit and Sehun's arm was getting tired. He was about to complain when he noticed the fawn moving closer to him. With wide eyes, Sehun almost squealed with joy as the fawn began eating out of his hand.
 
Luhan could help but chuckle at the younger boy's excitement.
 
It was just too cute.
 
"Omo! Hyung! It'th my hand!" Sehun exclaimed.
 
Luhan gave him a thumbs up before laughing when he felt a deer sniff his hair.
 
"Yah! You're weiwd." he said to the deer before holding out some food to it.
 
Luhan hummed as the deer ate from his hand. He decided to be adventurous and stick his free hand out to pet it. A squeal of joy almost escaped him as his hand made contact with the deer.
 
The happiness was short lived.
 
"Lulu hyung!" Sehun shrieked.
 
Luhan turned to face Sehun and gasped when he saw a female deer dragging the boy by his hood.
 
"Sehun!"
 
The small boy shrieked more as another deer came to tug on his hood as well.
 
He waddled as fast as he could to the younger boy and grabbed his hands. Luhan tried his best to pull Sehun back, but the deer were too strong for him and he was slowly dragged along with him.
 
Luhan panicked.
 
What was he supposed to do?!
 
A lightbulb blinked on above his head when he saw a small tree.
 
He let go of one of Sehun's hand and latched on to the thin trunk.
 
Sehun got scared when he felt the deer tug on his hood again and began to cry. "L-lulu don wet g-go!!!"
 
Luhan winced as Sehun gripped his hand tighter. "Sehunnie, calm down. I won't wet you go," he tried to say as calm as possible.
 
The younger boy rapidly nodded and took in gasps of air to calm himself.
 
Luhan smiled at him before looking around for anything that could help the situation. Nothing seemed to work out in his head. He glanced around to see if anyone was near them, but frowned more when he saw no one.
 
Maybe they should have told Henry and Zhoumi where they were going first.
 
He made a small noise when he felt the deer begin to pull again.
 
"He'z my Sehunnie! You can't have him!" Luhan yelled and pulled back.
 
Sehun started crying again. "H-hyung! I-I'm thcawed!"
 
Luhan began to coo soothing words to calm the younger boy when he noticed something. Sehun's jacket was ped. An idea quickly formed in his head.
 
"I got it!"
 
Sehun stared at him in confusion, momentarily forgetting about the situation he was in.
 
Luhan looked at the younger. "Sehunnie, wisten to Hyung, alright."
 
Sehun stared at him.
 
"I'm gonna count to thwee nd wet go of your hand," Sehun looked at the older in horror, "nd when I do, you hafta take off your jacket nd gwab onto my hand okai?"
 
Sehun shook his head.
 
He didn't want to let go!
 
"Hunnie, you gotta do dis!"
 
Sehun shook, but nodded this time. He had to trust his hyung.
 
"One,"
 
Sehun closed his eyes.
 
"Two,"
 
He took a deep breath.
 
"Thwee!"
 
Luhan let go of his hand and Sehun panicked.
 
His eyes snapped open and the first thing he saw was Luhan with his hand out.
 
Everything seemed to go in slow motion.
 
Luhan, the deer, everything.
 
Sehun took in a breath and made his arms go as far behind him as he could. He felt the jacket sleeves slide of his arms and he pushed himself forward.
 
He gasped when he tripped and began to fall, but was caught by two small arms that wrapped around him.
 
Sehun looked up into Luhan's face before snuggling into the older boy's chest.
 
Luhan smiled, proud of his Sehunnie, and looked to the deer who were doing something to Sehun's jacket, which was now on the ground.
 
He tilted his head.
 
What were they doing?
 
Squinting his eyes, he caught sight of something in the hood.
 
"Hey..."
 
Sehun looked up at his hyung.
 
"Wat'th wrong?"
 
Luhan let go of Sehun and walked near the deer. He took a peek and gasped.
 
"Dewe'z deew food in your hood!"
 
 ***
 
(seven minutes earlier...)
 
Chen pouted.
 
He looked over to his left and watched as Xiumin stared at a bunny.
 
Now he was bored with nothing to do.
 
Looking to his right, he saw Luhan and Sehun heading for a little machine.
 
He watched as they put a coin in the machine and tilted his head as something came out.
 
Curious, he walked over to the same machine and dug in his pocket for a quarter. Chen was quick to insert the coin and smiled as things began coming out.
 
He grabbed it and brought it to his nose, causing him to frown at the smell.
 
Now that he had lost interest, he didn't know what to do with the food.
 
Chen turned and saw Luhan and Sehun now heading for the deer area.
 
A mischevious smile spread across his face as an idea popped into his head.
 
He quickly crept up behind the two boys and, without them noticing, emptied his hand of the weird thing he got from the machine into Sehun's hood.
 
The two boys continued to walk off, not even suspecting a thing.
 
Now in a good mood, Chen skipped back to where he was previously.
 
His mood when he saw his Xiu hyung looking around.
 
Chen definitely wasn't bored now.
 
He smiled and rushed off towards his hyung.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
*waves*
 
Hi everyone.
 
It's been like over a month since I updated this story, I know.
 
At first it was because of school and my grades.
 
Then it was because of exhaustion.
 
Now it's because I'm sick.
 
Does the world not want me to update or something?
 
Well I've finally finished this chapter after hours of sitting at my computer while coughing my lungs out.
 
I hope you liked it and weren't dissapointed.
 
Also, I was shocked.
 
When I asked about deleting this fic, I wasn't expecting so many comments.
 
I didn't think you guys even read the AN.
 
Well I'll try my best to update more often this month.
 
If I get over being sick, I'll try to write another chapter this week since I'm on Fall break.
 
Sulay is up next.
 
I hope you like fluff involving angels and unicorns so stay tuned.
 
Please wait for the next chapter no matter how long I take.
 
I thank you all for waiting so patiently for this one.
 
Until next time.
 
^   ^
=(O u O)=
(____)