Fishies and Angews (sulay)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff
SUPER ULTRA IMPORTANT A/N AT END!!!
 
PLEASE READ!!!
 
***
 
"We awe undew attack! I repeat! We awe undew attack!!!"
 
Lay gasped and dropped what he was holding before ducking into a nearby tunnel.
 
He took deep breaths and huddled in the tunnel while yells were flying around outside. An unknown figure suddenly rushed into his safe place and Lay nearly screamed until he realized it was Tao.
 
Tao gasped.
 
"I thought I was a gonnew..." he said before smiling at his gege.
 
Lay smiled back, but the smile was replaced with shock when his younger brother was suddenly dragged out of the tunnel by his foot.
 
"Tao!" he yelled and lunged for his younger brother's hand, missing it by a split second.
 
Tao shrieked as he was pulled away.
 
Lay shivered.
 
He was scared now.
 
If they got Tao, what were his chances of survival?
 
Another scream almost left his lips when another figure rolled into the tunnel.
 
Lay sighed a breath of relief and jumped into the other person's arms. "Angew! It'z so scawy! Dey got Taotao!!!" he cried.
 
Suho hugged the scared unicorn and his head until the boy had calmed down. "It'z okai now, Lay." he said softly. He then pulled the younger off of him and made him look up. "Listen Lay, we awen't safe hewe. If we can make it to da base, we'll be bettew off than just sitting hewe. We have no othew choice den to run fow it. Do you undewstand?"
 
Lay nodded.
 
If he was able to escape from Key and make it to the teacher, he could definitely make it to the base!
 
But wait...
 
He didn't escape from Key or make it to the teacher....
 
"GO!"
 
Lay's eyes widened as he was suddenly pulled out of the tunnel and into open fire.
 
Together, the two dodged airborn objects and were nearly halfway to the base.
 
"We awe gonna make it!" Lay yelled.
 
Then all of a sudden, something hit his leg, causing him to trip.
 
He felt like he was falling in slow motion. He saw Suho slowly turn around and try to catch him, but his efforts went to waste because a second later, Lay was face down on the ground.
 
He lay there for a while before pushing himself up.
 
Sniffling, Lay turned over to sit down and looked at his hands and knees, which were pretty scratched up. They stung really really bad. The little boy began to cry when he saw some blood seep out of his knees and one of his palms.
 
Suddenly, he was hugged. "Calm down, Lay. I'm hewe. I'm hewe." Suho tried to soothe the crying boy.
 
'I-it hu-hurts!" Lay continued to cry, and soon, Zhoumi and Henry rushed over.
 
"Okay kids! Game over!" Zhoumi yelled as Henry went over to Lay to check him over.
 
Henry smiled at the still sobbing boy and pulled out an antibacterial wipe out of his backpack. Lay cried louder and clung to Suho with his non-bleeding hand as Henry wiped over all the cuts and scratches.
 
Suho watched as Henry then pulled out some cut medecine and band-aids.
 
He briefly wondered how Henry was so prepared before going back to trying to calm the little unicorn down.
 
After Henry applied the medecine, he went in front of Lay and called his name. Lay looked up with a tear streaked face. Henry then pulled out the box of band-aids and pulled out three with unicorns on them.
 
Lay gasped in suprise.
 
He watched intensely as Henry put the band-aids on his cuts.
 
Henry chuckled and ruffled the younger boy's hair before going to check on the other boys for any injuries.
 
Lay looked at the unicorn band-aid on his hand and frowned. "It still huwts..." he sniffled.
 
He jumped in surprise when another hand grabbed his. Looking over his shoulder, he saw Suho.
 
Suho brought Lay's hand up to his face before placing a kiss on the unicorn plaster.
 
Lay stared at him in surprise.
 
Suho chuckled and explained, "Umma said dat if you kiss an owwie den it won't huwt anymowe. Does it still huwt?"
 
Lay felt his cheeks redden as he shook his head.
 
His hand actually felt all better now.
 
***
 
The two sat there, cuddling.
 
For how long?
 
Probably a couple of minutes.
 
Suddenly, the moment was interrupted by Chanyeol who had many band-aids on his elbows and knees.
 
"Time fow da second war to stawt!" he yelled and jumped.
 
Zhoumi picked him up. "Sorry Yeol. We can't play that game anymore today. Lay got hurt," Chanyeol pouted, "and besides that, don't you want to go explore the Children's Discovery Center before we go see the rest of the zoo? We can't just stay at the playground all day."
 
All the kids looked at each other before rushing off in their own directions.
 
"You guys! Wait!" Henry yelled before running after some of them.
 
Lay and Suho sat there.
 
"Now wat?" Lay asked.
 
Suho shrugged. "Wet'z jus cuddle fow now."
 
And so they did.
 
***
 
Lay frowned as he looked at the wall.
 
"Angew, whai awen't dewe any unicowns?" he asked as he pointed to a poster with pictures of different kind of horses.
 
Suho looked away from the eagle poster he was looking at and patted the younger's head. "Remembew wat I told you? Unicowns awe only in a special kind of zoo. You won't find anythin bout dem hewe."
 
Lay pouted.
 
"Aww Lay, don't pout."
 
Lay pouted more.
 
He really wanted to see a unicorn.
 
"C'mon Lay, how bout we go see somethin else den?" Suho asked.
 
Lay continued to pout, but eventually nodded his head.
 
Suddenly a smile crossed his face. "Can we go see angews den?" he asked excitedly.
 
Suho stared at the younger boy before bursting into a fit of laughter. The younger boy was just too cute for his own good sometimes.
 
Lay didn't know why his angel was laughing at him, but he began to giggle just the same.
 
After a good two minutes, Suho had finally stopped laughing.
 
"Of course we can go see some angews." he said.
 
Lay's face brightened.
 
"Really?" he asked excitedly.
 
Suho nodded and began to think of where he could take the younger boy to go see angels. He wasn't about to ignore the cute younger boy's request.
 
Suddenly, the perfect solution popped into his head.
 
Suho began walking to the destination when he noticed Lay wasn't following him. He turned around and almost chuckled when he saw the familiar dazed look on the younger's face.
 
"Come on silly unicown." Suho cooed as he took hold of Lay's hand, effectively snapping the other out of his trance.
 
Lay tilted his head. "Wat?"
 
Suho only shook his head, and began to pull the younger boy in a certain direction. Lay watched as they walked past a bunch of strange things. Things with wings, things with paws, things that had fins.
 
There were even things that looked like rats but flew!
 
Suho inwardly chuckled as he heard the younger boy make noises and motions at the things they passed.
 
How he 'ooh'ed at the display of a hawk.
 
How he 'ahh'ed at the display of a wolf.
 
How he jumped a little in excitement as they passed the display of a dolphin.
 
Yep.
 
The younger was way too cute for his own good.
 
His cuteness was as sweet as candy and as colorful as rainbows. Well in Suho's opinion it was. Who could blame him for thinking that way? He is only a little kid after all.
 
"Angew, whewe awe we going?" Lay finally asked after remembering they were going somewhere.
 
Suho glanced back at the boy, only giving him a smile.
 
Lay's eyes widened as he felt a familiar tightness found its way into his chest, along with the strange thumping. His face felt funny so he touched it with his hand only to retract it seconds later.
 
His face was hot!
 
He looked at his hand.
 
Was he sick?
 
Maybe it had to do with the weird thumping.
 
Now that he thought about it, whenever his chest would get tight and that thumping came back, his face would get all hot. But it was his angel's smiles that always caused the tightness. Did that mean his angel wasn't good for him? Was his angel making him sick?
 
Lay was suddenly pulled from his thoughts when he bumped into something and fell on his .
 
"Oww..."
 
Suho turned around and chuckled at the silly boy while pulling him up.
 
"We awe hewe."
 
Lay didn't understand what the older meant at first until he looked around.
 
Suho had brought the two into a small aquarium-like room, full of fishes and other kinds of aquatic creatures.
 
"Wow..."
 
"Come hewe, Lay. I wanna show you somethin."
 
Lay looked over to where Suho was standing, only to find him gone. Well he wasn't really gone. He was just by one of the fish tanks across the room.
 
Curiously, the younger boy walked over to Suho and peeked over his shoulder.
 
"Look, Lay. It'z an angewfish." the older said and pointed to a certain fish in the tank. He then turned his head to look at the unicorn and gave him another smile, "See? I pwomised you we'd see angews, nd I kept it."
 
Lay's face heated up again and he slapped his cheeks in an attempt to stop it.
 
"Th-thank you, Angew..." he managed to stutter out.
 
Suho chuckled and went back to staring at the fish who he swore was trying to talk to him with the way they kept on opening and closing their weird mouths.
 
Meanwhile, the younger kept on staring at the older.
 
His angel was much better than those fish.
 
Maybe they were different types of angels.
 
Maybe his angel was the best and most magical angel in the whole wide world!
 
He looked at his angel again and then looked at the fish to once again compare.
 
Then he noticed something.
 
The fish weren't blinking!
 
They were just staring with their big, round, eyes.
 
Maybe he could do that...
 
One...
 
Two...
 
Three...
 
Four...
 
Five...
 
Si- "Lay, wat awe you doing?"
 
Lay turned his head and was shocked when he found the older's face right in front of his, making him blink rapidly and fall once again, on his . He seemed to be doing that a lot today.
 
"I was stawing at da fish..."
 
He pouted when he realized that he had lost the staring competition with the fish, who had swam away by now.
 
Suho gave a small chuckle, pulling the younger away from his sadness and making him look up at his angel.
 
Lay held his hands up and Suho immediately knew what the other boy wanted.
 
He leaned over and scooped up the baby unicorn into his arms, smiling when he felt the other snuggle into his embrace. Lay sighed and cuddled into his angel's chest.
 
They stood there for a moment, just hugging each other and enjoying the other's warmth.
 
"Lay?" Suho suddenly spoke up.
 
Lay lifted his head up to look at his angel and was about to reply, when Suho leaned down and placed a kiss on his nose, making a squeak come out instead.
 
Suho smiled at the younger boy's reaction.
 
"You awe definitely too cute, my little unicown."
 
Lay blushed.
 
"It'z so hard not to love you..." Suho said quietly.
 
Lay tilted his head. "Huh?" He didn't understand what his angel was trying to say.
 
Suho shook his head and turned to leave the small aquarium room while still carrying the younger boy. He was hungry and he was sure it was nearly lunchtime, so it was time to go find Uncle Henry and Uncle Zhoumi.
 
"Hmm, it'z awmost lunch. Wat do you wanna eat, Lay?"
 
Lay smiled.
 
"I wan cupcakes! Rainbow cupcakes! Rainbow cupcakes wif spwinklez!"
 
Suho laughed.
 
"So is it okai dat you din't see any unicowns today?" he asked.
 
Lay thought for a bit before nodding.
 
"I saw somthin bettew."
 
Suho hummed. "Wat was it?"
 
Lay squished his face into Suho's chest and let out a muffled reply.
 
Suho smiled.
 
He heard the boy loud and clear.
 
"You."
 
 
 
 
SUPER ULTRA IMPORTANT A/N!!!
 
PLEASE READ!!!
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Ah gosh, I was practically 'aww'ing at everything as I typed the second part.
 
The first part is so dramatic.
 
I don't know how it ended up that way.
 
I don't really know why they were playing such a weird game either...
 
But anyway, Sulay is definitely not given enough love!
 
I mean how can you not love these two?
 
They are adorable!!!
 
Way too cute for their own good.
 
So, anyway, hello my subbies.
 
As you can see, I seem to be in a Sulay love moment.
 
You guys better be too after reading this chapter!
 
Especially the ending!!!
 
If not, where are your feels?!?!?!
 
The ending is so super fluffy!
 
*breaths*
 
Sorry, got carried away for a second.
 
Well the next chapter will be Kaisoo.
 
*cheers*
 
I am guessing you are all anticipating it, right?
 
You're wondering what's gonna happen with the cute owl Kyungie and the cute little Jongin, aren't you?
 
Well you'll have to wait to find out.
 
I'm not dropping any hints.
 
But the wait will be worth it, I promise you that.
 
And the wait will be shorter this time.
 
Mainly due to the fact that I want to make a special Halloween themed chapter.
 
There's a poll at the end of this A/N for the special chapter so please vote!
 
(^ this is the super ultra important part ^)
 
Well, this A/N is getting pretty long so I'm gonna end it.
 
Don't forget to COMMENT and upvote.
 
It really means a lot.
 
^   ^
=(O u O)=
(___)