Luv in da Air (exo kids)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

DOUBLE UPDATE!

YAY!

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER I UPLOADED EARLIER TODAY, PLEASE GO BACK.

~~~***~~~

"Will you be my valentine?"

"No."

Chen pouted. "Whai not?"

Xiumin stopped and turned around. "You," he tapped Chen in the chest, "da way you did it wazn't romantic at all! You jus azked me! No pwetty flowews or chocowate or nuthin!"

Chen watched as Xiumin huffed and walked away.

"Hmm..."

***

"Kyungie hyung? Kyungie hyung, whewe'd you go?" Kai asked as he wandered around the house.

The slightly older wide-eyed boy had dissapeared after Kai had gone to take a nap. When he woke up and Kai found no one beside him, he pouted for a couple minutes before going to look for his hyung.

He looked in his room.

He looked in his brothers room.

He looked in his parents roo.

He looked in the closet.

He looked in the bathroom.

He looked in the living room.

He looked in the driveway.

He looked under a rock.

He looked in the playroom.

He looked in the toybox.

And he looked in his head, but no Kyungie hyung anywhere.

Kai stomped his little foot.

"Kyungie hyung whewe awe you?!"

***

"Hi Sehunnie, I'm hewe to ask you to be my valen-"

"No. Go away," Sehun said and slammed the door in Krystal's face.

Somehow, the girl had obtained their adress and was currently knocking on the other side of the door with a heart shaped box full of foreign chocolates from who knows where.

"Sehunnie, pwease?"

"No." He locked the door.

Her knocking got harder. "But-"

"NO. I thaid to go away."

Krystal began pounding on the door. "Come ooooooooon. Jus one chocola-"

"UMMA!" Sehun cried out.

Sungmin rushed over to see his son standing with his back pressed to the door.

As soon as Sehun saw his umma, he ran over and clutched onto his pants. "Umma! Dewe ith a thcawy girl behind da doow who keepth athking me to be her velentine! I dun wanna!" he cried.

Sungmin sighed and ushered his son behind him before walking to the door and undoing the lock.

"Listen, little girl-" As soon as he opened the door wide enough, Krystal rushed inside before Sungmin could finish his sentence and tackle-hugged Sehun to the floor.

"Yay! Sehunnie, I luv you!!!"

Sehun stared wide-eyed at the girl.

And then he screamed.

***

"Hi, Lay. Do you know wat today iz?"

Lay tilted his head and stared confused at his angel.

What was today?

"Umm, Fwiday?" he guessed.

Suho smiled and ruffled the younger boy's hair. "Yep. It definitwy iz Fwiday," he said and walked away.

Lay still didn't get it.

Why was his angel so happy that it was Friday?

Maybe there was something special about today...

Now that he thought about it, his brothers were talking about something that had to do with today.

What was it?

He couldn't remember.

And so, the little unicorn began his quest to figure out what the special thing about today was!

***

"Channie, hewe you go," Baekhyun smiled and gave his super special Valentine's Day present to his adorable happy virus.

Chanyeol looked up and smiled. "Can I open it?" he asked.

Baekhyun nodded excitedly. He couldn't wait for the other to open his present!

Quickly, Chanyeol slipped off the ribbon and opened up the lid.

He gasped.

"OHMYGOSH NO WAY IZ DIS WAT I THINK IT IZ?!"

Chanyeol pulled out a cap.

It was a limited edition one to his favorite brands!

He turned it over and inside was a note: 'Your Valentine's Day adventure awaits! Find the next sticky note in your room and meet me at the end. I'll be waiting~ Love, Baekie"

Chanyeol looked up and found his hyung gone.

Pouting, he looked at the note again and a smile slowly spread on his face.

Putting the cap on, he sped off to his room.

He found the first clue on his bed.

'Go to the kitchen and look in the fridge for your favorite food.'

Adventure time!

***

"Gege, will you be my valentine?" Tao asked as he held out a little heart-shaped locket in his hands.

His eyes were tightly shut, a blush playing across his face.

When he finally opened his eyes, he stared at his reflection.

Tao let out a breath.

"Okai Tao. You got dis. You asked da pwetend gege, so now all you gotta do iz ask da real one!" he said determinedly.

And with that, he confidently walked out of the bathroom...

Only to rush back in and slam the door shut when he saw Kris down the hall.

Maybe this wouldn't be so easy after all...

---

Kris sighed as he looked at a similar heart-shaped locket in his hand.

He opened it up and looked at the two pictures.

One was of him, and the other was Tao of course.

Kris peeked around the corner and looked at the closed door of the bathroom.

The younger had just run back in for some reason.

He had wanted to ask the younger to be his valentine as soon as he saw him... but now Kris was having second thoughts about his idea.

Maybe the younger wouldn't like his present.

Maybe Kris should have gotten that giant panda holding the heart instead.

But it was already Valentine's day...

Maybe he should go home and calm down first.

***

Chen hummed as he walked down the sidewalk.

Romantic?

What did his baozi hyung say was romantic?

Flowers?

Chocolate?

He looked around and spotted some flowers in a random yard.

Looking both ways before crossing the street, Chen was quick to rip the flowers out of the ground. He completely ignored the fact that he pulled the roots out as well.

Going back to the other side, he spotted a heart shaped chocolate on the ground.

Perfect!

He picked it up and blew on it, hoping to get the germs off, and skipped all the way to Xiumin's house.

Chen smiled as he knocked on the door.

Xiumin opened it a tiny bit before opening it the whole way. "Yes Chen?"

Chen proudly held out the objects in his hands.

"Now will you be my valentine?"

Xiumin gave him an 'Are you kidding me?' before slamming the door in Chen's face.

Chen frowned.

"Guess not."

***

"Hyung?"

Not here.

"Hyung?"

Not there.

"Hyung?"

Not here either.

"Kyungie hyung, whewe awe you?!"

***

"Gimmie a kiss~"

Sehun made a face and pushed Krystal away.

"No way! Get offa me!"

"But Sehunnie- YAH! Let me go!" Krystal yelled as Sungmin pulled the crazy girl off his baby.

Sungmin frowned. "Little girl, I don't know who you are but STOP TOUCHING MY BABY!" he yelled and tossed the squirming girl outside, completely ignoring her childish threats.

He dusted imaginary dust off his hands and picked Sehun up.

"Now let's go make some chocolate for Luhan, shall we?"

Sehun smiled and hugged his umma.

"Awwrite!"

***

"Jonghyun hyung, wat day iz today?" Lay asked.

Junghyun jumped off his bed.

"It'z a day whewe you confess your love! Dat'z wat umma nd appa sayz befowe dey go out fow dinnew." he explained.

Lay nodded and then left.

He went next door.

"Onew hyung, wat iz today?"

Onew looked up from his spot at the table. "It'z chicken day. It'z always chicken day! Chicken iz a vewy impowtant pawt of life nd-"

It was here that Lay zoned out for the rest of Onew's explanation because he is a magical unicorn and he started wondering if chicken could be the color of the rainbow.

Next thing he knew, he was standing outside of Minho's house.

He knocked and waited.

The door was answered by Siwon who smiled at him.

"Oh hello, Yixing! Are you here to listen to a section of the bible? I was just about to-" Siwon was cut off as Kibum hit him over the head with a large book.

The cute male then bent down to Lay's level. "Hiya Yixing, sorry about him," he pointed to Siwon, "So what do you need?"

Lay looked at him.

"Wat day iz today?"

Kibum thought.

"I thought today was Valentine's Day."

Lay nodded.

And then it finally clicked.

"Ooooooooooooooh."

Mystery solved.

***

'Go into your closet and find the sun plushie.'

Chanyeol ran from the garage back up to his room.

So far, he had found about eleventy billion notes and had been on this "adventure" for over an hour.

He finally reached his closet and threw open the door.

Digging through his toys, the happy virus finally found his sun plushie and a note taped on it.

'Put the plushie back where you found it and find the note on your bed.'

Chanyeol nodded and did as the note told.

Then he rushed over to his bed.

'Go to the kitchen and look in the fridge for your favorite food.'

"To da kitchen!" the silly happy virus yelled and then sped off.

***

Tao peeked out of the bathroom.

He didn't see Kris so he thought he'd be fine.

Creeping down the hall, Tao used his ninja powers to make it all the way to the living room.

Then he slapped himself in the face.

He was being silly!

He'd never be able to give Kris his present like this!

Gathering all his courage, he walked over to the front door and threw it open.

He got the shock of his life when he saw the person he had to give his present to on the other side.

The two stared at each other for minutes until Kris broke the silence.

"Uhh, hi..."

Tao gave a nervous smile.

"Hi..."

Aaaand the silence was back.

Kris took a step back. "Well, I'm jus gonna... go."

Tao nodded.

"Umm, 'kay..."

Then the door awkwardly shut.

Aish, these two.

***

Chen smiled.

He FINALLY figured out what he should do!

This time he knocked on Xiumin's door with confidence.

Xiumin opened it and sighed when he saw Chen.

He had no room to speak when Chen suddenly pulled him outside and onto the lawn.

"Kim Minseok, I did lotsa stuff today nd you din't like any of it, but I finally know wat I gotta do."

Chen held Xiumin's hands in his and began to serenade him with a song.

The boy's sweet melodic voice had obviously been passed down from his appa.

Chen's eyes never left Xiumin's for even a second.

As the song ended, Chen got down on one knee and asked, "Will you be my valentine?"

Xiumin grinned from ear to ear as he nodded rapidly.

How could he say "no" after that?

"Of couwse I will Chenchen!"

Chen smiled and pulled something from behind his back. "I got you a flowew too!" he said happily and handed it to his hyung.

Xiumin took it and smiled.

"I luv it Chen~ 'specially cuz it doez dis," he finished and pressed a button, causing water to shoot out from the flower and onto Chen's face.

Chen coughed and sputtered while Xiumin giggled.

"I know you, Chenchen."

Chen wiped his face and smiled.

He loved his baozi hyung.

***

"Jongin."

Nothing.

"Hey Jongin."

Still nothing.

"Hey Jongin, wake up."

This time the little tanned boy stirred.

He cutely yawned and rubbed his eyes before realizing that he had called asleep on the couch.

When?

He didn't know when. Or how. He just did.

Then he remembered he was woken up.

Looking straight ahead, he saw the person who he was searching for during most of the day!

"Kyungie hyung!"

Said boy smiled and hugged the younger who wiggled away. "Whewe did you go?" Kai whined.

Kyungsoo tilted his head.

"I waz in da kitchen."

Kai face palmed.

The kitchen!

Of course!

Why didn't he look there in the first place?

Trying to hide his emberassment, Kai decided to ask a question. "Umm, so whai wewe you in da kitchen?"

Kyungsoo blushed.

"To make you dis..." He shyly held out a pink cupcake.

Kai's mouth slowly opened and he looked at the cupcake then back to his hyung who was now smiling.

"Happy Valentines Day, Jongin."

***

"Lulu hyung!"

Luhan turned around and smiled.

Just the person he wanted to see.

"Sehunnie~"

Sehun rushed up to Luhan and hugged him.

"Whewe have you been? Kwystal came ovew nd hugged me nd-"

"Wait, what?"

Luhan grabbed Sehun by his shoulders.

"She knows where you LIVE?"

Sehun nodded and showed him a bruise that she gave him.

Luhan frowned and muttered something about putting bugs in her desk.

Pouting that Luhan wasn't paying attention to him anymore, Sehun decided to steal his prince's attention back.

"Pwinth Lulu, I made dith fow you," Sehun said as he held out a crowned shaped chocolate.

Luhan smiled.

At the front of the crown, was the shape of a heart.

"Aww, Sehunnie, it'z wondewful!"

Sehun smiled, and Luhan returned it.

"Nd dis is fow my littwe pwincess~"

Luhan then held a little box in front of him.

Sehun tilted his head before taking the box and opening it.

He gasped.

"It'th da parrot fwom da zoo!"

Luhan nodded.

He didn't tell anyone that he secretly stuffed it into his backpack.

Sehun hugged him.

"I wuv you, Lulu"

Luhan hugged him back.

"I wuv you too ,Sehunnie."

***

Lay ran, waddled, back home as fast as he could.

He burst through the door.

"I kno wat today iz!" he yelled. "Huh? Whai iz it so dawk? Mistew light, whewe did you go?"

Because the silly unicorn, known as Lay, closed the door behind him, he was left in the darkness.

He stumbled around until he finally bumped into the wall.

"Oww..." Lay muttered and rubbed his nose.

After rubbing his whole body on the wall in order to find the light switch, the baby unicorn eventually managed to locate it and flipped it on.

Lay fell silent when he saw the room.

It was full of rainbows and glitter and... and... and... UNICORNS!

"Do you like it?" a voice asked from behind.

Lay turned around and bumped into a smiling Suho.

A smile spread across his face, showing off his dimple.

"It'z amazing!" he said before running around the room and hugging all the unicorns.

Lay then ran back to his angel and nuzzled into his chest.

Suho chuckled. "I knew you'd fowget wat day it waz, so I did all dis fow you. Happy Valentines Day, my cute unicorn," he finished and held out a bouquet of flowers.

Lay blushed and accepted the flowers.

Suho truly was an angel.

A special angel, only for him.

***

Chanyeol sighed.

After the tenth time, he had realized that he had been going in circles for the past couple of hours.

This was no adventure, it was a loop!

Suddenly something fell on his head.

It was another note.

'Come outside.'

Chanyeol slowly got up and walked outside.

Then a sudden light blinded him.

"Hyung?" he asked.

Suddenly he felt someone grab his hand and pull him forward.

When he was finally able to see, he saw Baekhyun in a tux.

"Hi Channie~"

Chanyeol smiled and looked around.

There were many colorful lights hung around the driveway.

"Ooh, lookit da pwetty lights..." Chanyeol said, his eyes sparkling.

When he looked back at Baekhyun, he saw his hyung had his hand held out.

"May I have this dance?" the elder asked.

Chanyeol smiled and nodded.

Music began playing out of nowhere, and the two began dancing in circles, neither sure of what they were really doing.

At the end of the dance, Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol.

He looked up at the taller boy and asked, "We'll be togethew fowevew, right Channie?"

Chanyeol hugged his hyung.

"Fowevew Hyung. Fowevew."

***

Tao sighed.

It was the end of the day and he still hadn't given Kris his present.

Gathering up his courage again, he decided it was time to be a man!

Or a manly panda.

Or maybe a cute boyish panda.

He hopped off his bed and opened his bedroom door.

A sudden sense of déjà vu came across the panda as Kris was on the other side of the door again.

"Uhh."

"Hey."

They both spoke at the same time and looked away, a blush on both their faces.

Kris coughed, catching Tao's attention.

"Dis iz fow you." Kris said and held out the locket, not looking at Tao in the face.

Tao looked at his gift and smiled.

They both got each other the same gift.

"Gege... Fow you." Tao said and held out the locket he wanted to give Kris.

Kris stood there shocked before a smile crossed his face.

He accepted the locket and put it around his neck.

Tao reached out to grab the locket Kris got him, but the elder pulled it away.

"Huh?"

Tao looked up at Kris, and his eyes grew twice their size when he felt something warm on his cheek.

Kris was kissing him.

Kris was kissing him on his cheek.

When Kris stepped back, Tao's whole face was pink and the locket was around his neck.

"Happy Valentines Day, Tao."

Tao slowly smiled and jumped into his gege's arms.

"Happy Valentines Day to you too, Gege."

Before Kris could react, he felt something press against his lips.

It was quick, but when he regained his senses, the little panda was gone.

Was it just a dream?

He reached around his neck and felt the locket.

No.

It happened.

It really happened.

Smiling, Kris leaned with his back to the door, and slowly slid down, love struck.

Unbeknownst to him, baby panda Tao was doing the same thing on the other side.

***

And with Valentines Day coming to an end, the twelve kids fell asleep peacefully, love in their hearts.

 

 


~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

Double update!

Was it okay?

It was a pretty random chapter, huh?

Who's storyline did you like most?

Also, I burnt my hand with a hot glue gun today!

Not fun.

My finger hurts.

But how was your Valentines Day?

Did you like my chapter?

Did it make anyone's day?

Please tell me.

Thanks for reading.

Please comment!

It would mean the world to me and would make MY Valentines Day.

So please comment!

A long one?

Well, that's all for now.

~Bye bye~

^    ^
=(O w O)=
(____)~