Wat Game to Pway? (exo kids)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

"Nevew have I evew been hitted in da head wif a ball."
 
*slap*
 
*slap*
 
*slap*
 
"Nevew have I evew been flipped by Tao."
 
*slap*
 
*slap*
 
"Nevew have I evew twied to eat a cwayon."
 
*slap*
 
"Nevew have I evew been called a 'Happy Virus' by othew peopwe."
 
*slap*
 
"Nevew have I evew eated a ton of sugar nd locked Appa in a closet."
 
*slap*
 
"You guys! Dis izn't faiw! I'm da only one who slapped myself every time!" Chanyeol whined as he rubbed his bright red cheek. Kai, Chen, and Sehun laughed. "Itz not our fault dat you did all dat stuff. Nd besides, it was your idea to pway Nevew Have I Evew so it up." For the past ten minutes, the twelve boys have been playing Never Have I Ever and Chanyeol had to slap himself for 36 turns straight, even on his own turns because he forgot that he did do what he said he didn't.
 
Chanyeol pouted and turned to Baekhyun. "I dun wanna pway dis game anymore! Wet's pway somtin else, pwease Baekie hyung!"
 
Baekhyun nodded and though what game they could play without his friend getting slapped numerous times. He clapped his hands. "I got it! We should pway Who Am I!!!" Everyone looked at him funny. "Wat game iz dat?" Kyungsoo asked as he sat on Kai's lap. "I just camed up wif it. So we all put our names on a papew nd den put dem in a hat nd den we each pick out a papew nd den we have to pwetend to be whoevew we pick out fow da rest of da day!!!"
 
They all looked at each other before nodding in agreement.
 
"Okai so Xiumin hyung, you write evryones name while I go get a hat!"
 
Minutes later, they all sat around a black tophat. "So....who goes fiwst?"
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
"I say we should let da youngest pick fiwst." Kai said.
 
Xiumin pouted. "But den dat would mean I'm last! Nd don't fowget Kai, I wrote your name!"
 
"Well who cares? I nevew asked you to."
 
"I did it out of the goodness of mai heawt so da oldest should go fiwst."
 
Kai slid Kyungsoo off his lap.
 
"No, youngest cuz we're impatient."
 
"Dat'z whai da oldest should go fiwst cuz you need to leawn patience."
 
"Nuh-uh."
 
"Yuh-huh."
 
"Liar."
 
"Brat."
 
"Chubby!"
 
"Idiot!"
 
"Take dat back!"
 
"No! You take it back!"
 
"Nevew!"
 
"Well den I won't take it back either!"
 
"Oh yes you will or I'll tell your umma!"
 
"You wanna pway da umma card? Den I'll tell your umma evwy bad thing I saw you do and kept quiet about!"
 
Kai gasped.
 
"You wouldn't dare!"
 
Xiumin smirked.
 
"Twy me."
 
Kai growled before pouncing at Xiumin and pinning him to the ground. Xiumin glared and quickly flipped them over. Kai hissed and flipped them back. Soon the oldest was rolling around on the ground with the second youngest.
 
"Don't you dawe tell my umma!"
 
"Only if da oldest go first!"
 
"Nevew! Da youngest should go fiwst!"
 
"Nuh-uh! Fiwst born, fiwst to go!"
 
"Yea, fiwst to go last."
 
"Shut it! Oldest go fiwst!!!"
 
"No!"
 
"Yes!"
 
"No!"
 
"Yes!"
 
"NO!"
 
"YES!"
 
Sehun coughed, catching the attention of Luhan. "Can we pweathe go fiwtht Lulu hyung?"
 
Luhan shrugged. He didn't really wanna go against Xiumin right now.
 
Tao looked at Kris and tilted his head. "Gege, can we go fiwst?"
 
Kris looked at Tao for a couple seconds before getting up and grabbing a pillow from the couch. He then proceeded to scream into it. After a good two minutes, he sat back down. "I dunno Tao, why don't you nd Sehun ask Xiumin."
 
Tao and Sehun looked at each other and then back at the oldest of the twelve who was still rolling on the ground with Kai. They crawled over and tapped Xiumin on the shoulder. He momentarily stopped fighting with Kai to look at the youngest boys from both families. "Can we pwease go fiwst?" they asked in unison.
 
Xiumin just stared. He really wanted to go first, but the two cuties were asking him like this...
 
Tao and Sehun looked at each other. Maybe they should try 'that'...
 
Sehun balled both of his hands and brought both of his hands to his cheeks, making everyone gasp, while Tao brought his right hand to his cheek and closed his right eye. They both tilted their heads. Everyone knew what was coming and held their breaths with anticipation.
 
"Bbuing bbuing~"
 
Silence.
 
And then all hell broke loose.
 
Kyungsoo and Baekhyun squealed together, Luhan ran up to Sehun and hugged him, Kris shoved his blushing face back in the pillow he was still holding and yelled, Chen stuck his tongue out, and Suho 'aww'ed.
 
Chanyeol and Lay stared with slightly pink cheeks. The two looked at each other before turning around, Chanyeol to face Baekhyun and Lay to face his angel. Chanyeol smiled and brought his hands up to his cheeks while Lay did the same but with a lost look on his face.
 
"Bbuing bbuing~"
 
Baekhyun sprung at Chanyeol, tackling him onto the floor and hugging him while squealing about how cute he was. Suho just stared at Lay with wide eyes.
 
"You...it...bbuing...cu-"
 
Suho fainted.
 
Lay gasped. "A-angew!!!" I'm sowwy!" He lifted his angel's head and lightly tapped his cheeks. "I won't do it again! I'm so sowwy."
 
Suho slowly opened his eyes. "N-no, don't be sowwy...can you do it again?"
 
All through this, Xiumin stared at Sehun and Tao as they continued to look up at him from the ground. "Pwease?" they asked again.
 
Xiumin could only nod as he turned around and ran into Chen's arms. "Ch-Chen, did you s-see that? I-It was so c-cute!!!"
 
Kai just sat on the ground, pouting that he was forgotten that quickly.
 
It took everyone a half hour before they could calm down from the cuteness overload.
 
"Okai, now dat dat is all settled, lets pick names." Baekhyun said as he nuzzled his cheek against Chanyeol's squishy face.
 
Sehun grabbed his paper, followed by Kai, then Tao, and so on and so on.
 
Almost everyone had a look of disbelief.
 
"What?" Sehun questioned as he looked at the person whose name was on the paper.
 
"At least you don't gotta act like dis!" Kai retorted as he shoved his paper into Sehun's face.
 
"Wait, wait! You do like cake right?!" Tao asked despirately as he looked at the person he was supposed to be.
 
"N-no, I c-can't act like dat!!!" Kyungsoo stuttered as he hid his face in his hands.
 
"What kind of a joke is dis?!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he looked at his Baekie hyung.
 
"Hmm...interesting..." Baekhyun muttered to himself.
 
"Ah! I can't pway any pwanks if I'm HIM!!!" Chen stomped his feet.
 
"I-I dun wanna be him..." Lay said as he shook his head.
 
"If I have to be like dis den evryone's gonna hate me..." Suho groaned.
 
"You have GOT to be kidding me." Kris said as he furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Ooh~ This iz gonna be fun~" Luhan sang.
 
"This is seriously not funny." Xiumin sighed.
 
Most of them tried putting the names of who they were gonna be back in the hat but Baekhyun pulled it away. "No! You awe no allowed to choose again! You have to be whoevew you picked until tomorrow!!!"
 
They all groaned as Baekhyun began explaining the rules.
 
 
 
1) You have to go by the name of the person you are pretending to be.
 
2) You must act like the person you are pretending to be at all times.
 
3) You cannot tell the adults about the game.
 
4) You cannot tell the adults which kid you are, they have to figure it out on their own.
 
5) Depending on whose name you have, your umma and appa will change.
 
6) You will sleep at the house of your 'umma' and 'appa'.
 
7) The game ends when you wake up tomorrow morning.
 
8) If anyone breaks rule #1, #2, #3, #4 or #6 they will be punished.
 
 
 
"Okai, so evryone understand the rules?"
 
When everyone nodded, Baekhyun smiled and pointed at the clock. "The game will begin at 10:00 so you guys have bout a half hour being yourselves or to prepare being who you're supposed to be." he said before walking off to reluctantly remove his eyeliner.
 
 
 
(10:01, Kim Household)
 
"Umma, I'm hungwy."
 
Ryeowook turned around and jumped. "Uhh...Sehun, why did you call me Umma?"
 
"Because you awe my umma. Nd I'm not Thehun." he said as he walked back out of the kitchen.
 
Ryeowook peeked out of the kitchen to see six kids sitting in the living room, three of them not his. Baekhyun saw him and smiled. He nudged everyone and pointed at Ryeowook.
 
"Hi Umma!!!" they shouted in unison.
 
***
 
Yesung hummed as he walked through the front door.
 
"I'm home everyone!!!" he shouted out as he removed his shoes and took off his coat. He turned around to hang up his jacket. When he turned back around, he came face to face with a smiling Luhan.
 
"Appa!" he shouted and held his arms up.
 
Yesung chuckled and picked up the boy.
 
"Hi Luhan. You're first to greet me today. That's funny because you're usually the second or third." Luhan pouted. "I'm not Luhan, Appa!" he shouted before wiggling out of his appa's arms and running down the hall.
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
"What?"
 
 
 
(10:01, Cho Household)
 
"Joonmyun!!! What in the world are you doing?!" Sungmin screamed as he watched his usually well-behaved son jump on the couch.
 
He stopped. "I'm not Suho hyung!!!" Suho yelled and stuck his tongue out before running away.
 
Sungmin chased after him and followed his son into a room, only for a bucket to fall on his head.
 
"You will nevew outsmart me!!!" he heard Suho yell before he was pushed out of the way.
 
Sungmin pulled on the bucket until it finally came off. He looked down the hall. What happened to his son? He sighed and walked into his room. Closing his eyes, he walked over to the bed and collapsed on it.
 
"Kyuhyun, do you know what happened to Joonmyun? He's acting funny."
 
When he didn't get an answer, he opened his eyes and looked to the computer in the corner of the room only to find it unoccupied.
 
"Where did he-"
 
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!"
 
 
 
~*PLEASE READ THE A/N TODAY*~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
I end this here for now.
 
I bet you're wondering who is who right?
 
Well you will find out in the next chapter.
 
Can you guess who is who before I post the next chaper?
 
I bet you can't~
 
So did you guys like this chapter?
 
I figured that since I did a bunch of child drama for the past couple chapters, I would make this one funny.
 
Was it?
 
PLEASE COMMENT AND GUESS!!!
 
THE MORE COMMENTS I GET, THE FASTER THE NEXT UPDATE WILL COME SO PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR GUESSES FOR THE CHAPTER AND OPINIONS ON THE STORY!!!
 
THE LONGER THE COMMENTS, THE BETTER!!!
 
I would like to know if I should still update this story or not.
 
Thank you for reading.
 
^     ^
=(O u O)=
(____)