Who Am I (part 1)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

HEY, DID YOU GUYS LISTEN TO JUNSU'S NEW SONG?
 
OMOGOSH I LOVE IT AND LISTEN TO IT SO MUCH IT IS ON LOOP IN MY BRAIN!!!
 
> w <
 
OKAY, NOW ON TO THE UPDATE...
 
~~~***~~~
 
"Okay so what is going on?"
 
"You already asked that five million times!"
 
After Sungmin had helped Kyuhyun from being forced to eat salt there was a knock on the door and the two parents opened it to find Ryeowook and Yesung with six kids who rushed into the house. The other party apparently had no idea what was going on either.
 
"Maybe they're playing a game?" Yesung suggested.
 
Kyuhyun shook his head. "That's silly. Why would they be playing this kind of game?" Suddenly a dart hit him in the forehead. Kyuhyun quickly turned his head only to see a retreating Kyungsoo. He sighed. "So what game do you think they're playing?" Everyone shrugged. It wasn't any of their normal games. "Maybe it's a new one."
 
Sungmin nodded. "Suho was acting really weird." Ryeowook hummed in agreement. "Yeah. Sehun called me 'Umma'. Maybe they're pretending to be each other?"
 
After everyone actually thought about it, everything made sense.
 
"Okay, I don't think they are gonna tell us who they are so it must be a part of their game. Okay, lets go figure out who everyone is. Oh, and I made everyone some lunch so can you call everyone to the dining room?" Ryeowook asked. Sungmin nodded before walking out of the closet they were hiding in for the past four hours and gathered everyone.
 
The four adults stared in wonder as ten of the boys sat in their chairs.
 
Sehun was whining about always being poked.
 
Kai was sitting in his chair and staring into space with a dazed look on his face.
 
Tao was sitting maturely with his hands in his lap and a nice smile on his face.
 
Kyungsoo was throwing his utensils at Suho.
 
Baekhyun was making duck noises.
 
Chen was sitting with his head down and occasionally fixing the utensils next to his plate.
 
Lay was busy applying eyeliner.
 
Suho snickered as Kyuhyun sat down and a fart noise was heard.
 
Luhan was complaining that he didn't want lunch and that he wanted cake instead.
 
Xiumin was sitting there quietly, occasionally asking if he could get bubble tea.
 
Sungmin wondered where his other two boys were. He called them down five minutes ago and Ryeowook said they couldn't eat until everyone was at the table. Sighing, Sungmin walked back to the bottom of the stairs. "Chanyeol! Yi Fan! You both get your butts down here this instant!"
 
A simultanious 'okay' was heard and Sungmin made his way back to his seat.
 
Footsteps made their way down the stairs and Chanyeol appeared. The adults gasped. Chanyeol wasn't smiling. HE WASN'T SMILING!!! He had an irritated look on his face and said, "I'm hewe Umma." More footsteps came from the stairs and this time everyone gasped. Kris had the biggest smile on his face and it was creepy as hell! "Hewe I am!" he happily said before skipping to the table and sitting himself down. Chanyeol joined him shortly after.
 
The adults stared in disbelief at the tallest children.
 
Kris was pouring a bunch of sugar all over his spaghetti and Chanyeol was eating his NORMAL. It was like the end of the world had happened and they were now living in an alternate universe.
 
Lunch was quickly finished with some very odd things in between.
 
Sehun accused Suho of kicking his chair, to which he denied.
 
Kai held his hands out to Tao and Tao pulled him onto his lap and they cuddled and shared a plate of spaghetti.
 
Kyungsoo kept on telling Chen how squishy he was and kept on squishing his arm.
 
Chanyeol kept on feeding Luhan from his plate.
 
Baekhyun was hugging Xiumin and calling him a princess.
 
And Kris kept on smiling at Lay as Lay put eyeliner on him.
 
Ryeowook shook his head before clapping and catching everyone's attention. "Okay, since you all finished your food like good boys, even though it was extremely weird and sometimes creepy, I have a suprise for you!" He pulled out a platter. "I brought you all some cake. You guys can have it as soon as all the dishes are washed." Half of the kids whined. Tao frowned. It was his favorite cake. He wanted the cake but because he was him... "I'll do da dishes Uncle Ryeowook. You just give evwyone some cake." he said before collecting everyone's dishes and going into the kitchen.
 
Maybe if he rushed he could still get some cake!
 
He stood on a stool by the sink and rolled up his sleeves. Then it hit him. "How do I do the dishes?" he wondered out loud. He shrugged. He could figure it out along the way right?
 
Tao began washing the dishes, and by the time he actually figured out how to do the dishes and actually did them, the whole kitchen floor was covered in bubbles. He hopped off the stool and tried to walk as careful as he could on the slippery floor but failed, seeing as he slipped and got covered in dish soap.
 
"Oww..." he whinned. Then he remembered the cake and smiled again. He rushed to the dining room and slipped a couple more times along the way.
 
Tao pushed the door open and smiled as he saw a single slice of cake on the table. He guessed everyone had left and was about to run to his cake when Kyuhyun came in from the living room. He looked at the table, not seeing Tao in the doorway. "Hey look! One more piece." he said and grabbed the plate, shoveling the cake into his mouth.
 
Tao stood in the doorway in shock.
 
Kyuhyun still didn't notice him as he walked to the living room.
 
Suddenly, loud crying was heard throughout the house. Everyone rushed to the dining room to see Tao bawling his eyes out on the floor. Ryeowook and Yesung rushed to their youngest son and picked him up. "What happened Tao?! Why are you all wet? Did you fall down?" Tao cried more. "I-I did da d-dishes n-nd came back to e-eat mai cake b-but before I c-could got it, U-Uncle Kyuhyun a-ated it!!! H-he ated m-mai favowite c-cake!!!"
 
Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun. "Cho Kyuhyun, what do you have to say for yourself?!" Kyuhyun put his hands up in defense. "I didn't know! I swear!"
 
Singmin sighed. "Look at that plate you're holding." Confused, Kyuhyun did what his husband asked and mumbled a small 'oops' when he saw a little sticky note on the plate.
 
'Tao'
 
Tao cried even more when he found out that piece of cake was the biggest slice out of all of them.
 
Suddenly Kris appeared by Tao. "Taotao, itz okai, see? Look wat Gege has fow you." Tao looked down and saw Kris holding out a slice of cake. He wiped away his tears and sniffled a bit.
 
He looked up at Kris who was still holding the cake and gave a small smile. "Thank you Kris gege..." he said as he walked over and hugged Kris who hugged him back.
 
Everyone 'aww'ed and Baekhyun took out a small notebook from his pocket and crossed off Kris and Tao's names. They would be getting punishment tomorrow. Tao and Kris didn't care and went up to Kris's room to go take a nap and not interfere with the game that was still going on.
 
***
 
Kai pouted.
 
Without Tao, what was he supposed to do now?
 
Space out?
 
Talk about unicorns?
 
Done and done.
 
He looked over at Kyungsoo who was busy playing with Kaisoo and Chen.
 
Kai pouted more. He got that for his Kyungie and only his Kyungie. No one else should play with it besides his Kyungie hyung and him.
 
Kyungsoo suddenly smiled and hugged Chen, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
 
Kai snapped.
 
"I don't wanna pway anymowe!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs before tackling Chen to the ground. "Stop pwaying wif Kaisoo! You awen't allowed to touch him! Nd stop pwaying wif my Kyungie hyung! He's mine!!!"
 
Chen pushed Kai back and threw a smoke bomb at his younger brother.
 
Kai coughed before smiling. "Ha! You awe out of da game now!" he said triumphantly. Chen coughed too after inhailing the smoke. Then he cleared his throat. "Fine by me. I din't wanna be a goody-goody anyway. Nd you awe out too you know." he finished and left the room.
 
"Dat's okai, Kyungie hyung is out too, right hyung?" Kai said and looked hopefully at his favorite hyung.
 
Kyungsoo didn't respond.
 
He couldn't.
 
If he spoke to Kai, who was out of the game, then he would be out too. He did not want to face a Baekhyun punishment again. The first one was just horrible and he would rather not relive that moment in his life.
 
"Hyung?"
 
Kyungsoo looked at Kai.
 
"Kyungie hyung, whai awen't you tawking to me? Hyung?"
 
Kai had on that kicked puppy face again. Kyungsoo bit his lip. He absolutely hated that expression on him. It made him feel bad.
 
"A-awe you still pwaying?"
 
Kyungsoo didn't answer.
 
Kai looked at the ground.
 
He had gotten the message. He had hoped his hyung would stop playing after he did so they could play together but he guessed the game was more important. "Come on Kaisoo." Kai mumbled and grabbed the wing of the giant owl, "Wet's go wait fow Kyungie hyung to come back." He sniffled a bit and rubbed his eyes before walking dejectedly to the door.
 
"Jongin, wait!"
 
Kai didn't even turn around when he felt little arms wrap around his waist.
 
"Don't go Jongin! I-I want to pway wif you..." Kyungsoo muttered before pressing his face into Kai's back.
 
Kai smiled and squrimed until he was facing his hyung. "Look at me Hyung," he said and grabbed Kyungsoo's face and made him look up. He pressed his forehead against his hyung's and smiled. "I wuv you Kyungie hyung."
 
Kyungsoo blushed. "I-I wuv you too Jongin..." From behind a door, Baekhyun smiled. Then he pulled out his notebook and crossed out three more names.
 
***
 
"What time is it?" Ryeowook wondered out loud.
 
He looked to the clock and saw it was around 6:30.
 
"Umma."
 
Ryeowook looked down at Baekhyun. "Yes Baekie?"
 
Baekhyun shook his head. "I'm not Baekie, Umma." he said before handing his umma a list.
 
"Umma, can you get all of dis ready by tomorrow?"
 
Ryeowook looked over the paper his son had handed him and his eyes grew wide. He looked back at Baekhyun who was giving him the sweetest smile ever.
 
"Baekie... Is this list for what I think it's for?"
 
Baekhyun giggled and put his finger to his lips before quickly spinning around and sprinting out of the room.
 
Ryeowook turned back to the list and sighed.
 
"And I thought I would never have to get all this again. Yesung, get in the car! We have a lot of shopping to do!!!"
 
 
 
 
I WANT YOU ALL TO GUESS WHO IS WHO!!!
 
I'M SURE I GAVE ENOUGH HINTS FOR MOST OF THEM RIGHT?
 
EVEN IF YOU GUESS CORRECTLY, I WILL RELEASE THE ANSWERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
What is that list for?
 
As a matter of face, what is on it?
 
Anyway, I decided to split this chapter in two because I am slightly busy right now.
 
Part two will be up on the 29th, mainly because I have a full day tomorrow.
 
Don't kill me!
 
The special chapter will be updated on time, I can promise you that.
 
But until then, look foward to part two!
 
 
^    ^
=(O w O)=
(____)