RUN!!! (baekyeol)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff
"Okay, since you all finished your food like good little boys, here's some snacks for you guys." Henry said while pulling out twelve different snacks.
 
"Let's see what we have. Hmm, we have some yogurt, crackers, chocolate chip cookies, oreos, a bag of Lays, gummy bears, gummy worms, konpeito, pocky, yan yan, snickers, twix, and some chocolate pudding."
 
Henry glanced at the twelve boys and he grinned when he saw a look of awe on their faces. He briefly saw Zhoumi taking a picture.
 
"Go ahead boys. Pick whichever snack you want."
 
Tao lunged forward and grabbed the box of pocky. "I wan dis!"
 
Lay grabbed the bag of Lays. "Hey, dis has my name on it..."
 
Xiumin took the gummy bears. He stared at them and poked one of them through the bag. "Whai awe dey so chubby?"
 
Kyungsoo reached for the crackers and sighed when Luhan took it. He looked in front of him and smiled when he saw his older brother holding out the yogurt. "Hewe Kyungie, sowwy for taking da cwackews." Luhan apologized. Kyungsoo giggled and accepted the yogurt.
 
"Cookie," Sehun said as he grabbed the cookies.
 
Chen rolled his eyes. "Oweos awe lots bettew dan cookies," he laughed at his younger brother's choice.
 
"I'll take da Twix," Kris said.
 
Suho smiled, "I'll get da Snickews den."
 
Baekhyun happily grapped the konpeito candy and immediately opening the bag. He popped one in his mouth and smiled at the sugary taste.
 
Suddenly he felt a tug on his shirt.
 
"Baekie hyung, I wan da pudding." Chanyeol whined and pointed to the pudding on the other side of the table.
 
Baekhyun nodded and reached for the pudding. He was shocked to see another hand on the chocolate delight. "Hey, wet go Kai. I had it fiwst."
 
Kai frowned and shook his head.
 
"I had it fiwst."
 
Baekhyun pulled on the pudding cup. "Give it."
 
"No."
 
"Channie wans it."
 
"I wan it too."
 
"Give it."
 
"I wan da pudding."
 
Chanyeol watched as the two fought. "Umm, Baekie, it'z okai. I can jus get da gummy worms..."
 
Baekhyun shook his head. "No Channie! You wan dis pudding nd Hyung iz gonna get it fow you!" he said and began throwing his candy at Kai. "Wet go of da pudding!"
 
Kai winced as he was pelted in the face.
 
"Stop dat!"
 
But Baekhyun didn't stop his attack. "Gimme da pudding and I will!"
 
Kai whined but didn't let go.
 
Suddenly, Baekhyun kicked him in the shin, causing the younger to yelp and release his grip on the pudding cup.
 
Baekhyun grinned in victory and turned to his puppy-like friend. "Hewe you go, Channie." Chanyeol smiled and hugged his hyung before taking the pudding cup. "You awe da bestest hyung evew!!!" he yelled and grabbed a spoon from Henry. He opened the lid and took a bite of his pudding.
 
Baekhyun nodded at the compliment and turned back to his bag of candy, frowning when he saw it was nearly empty.
 
"My candy..."
 
Chanyeol glanced over to his hyung and back at his pudding.
 
He felt a bit guilty for making his hyung waste his candy.
 
Suddenly he had an idea. "Baekie hyung!"
 
Baekhyun turned his head, and was surprised when a spoon was shoved in his mouth. He looked up at Chanyeol, who grinned. "Wet'z shawe my snack, okai?" Baekhyun smiled and nodded before grabbing the pudding cup and feeding both Chanyeol and him.
 
Henry swooned over the cuteness.
 
Zhoumi took another picture.
 
"I wanned dat pudding..." Kai whined.
 
He flinched when his mouth was suddenly full of yogurt. "Don't be sad, Jongin. I'll shawe my yoguwt wif you." Kyungsoo said and smiled.
 
Kai swallowed the yogurt in his mouth and smiled back at his hyung.
 
In the end, there was one snack left over, so it was shared by the mochi and the fox.
 
***
 
"Come on boys, we have to keep going. We can't just stay at the Children's Discovery Center all day, we have to see the rest of the zoo," Zhoumi said, earning a whine from half of the boys.
 
Chanyeol pouted.
 
"Can't we jus stay fow a lil longew? Baekie hyung nd I bawely got to see da fawm pawt. Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" he begged.
 
Henry 'aww'ed and tugged on Zhoumi's shirt. He looked up at the older man adorably, "Oh come on, Mimi. Let's give them a couple more minutes. I mean, look how cute Channie's being!"
 
Zhoumi sighed.
 
He was never able to refuse anything from the adorable mochi boy when he was being this cute.
 
"Fine..."
 
Henry squealed and jumped a bit before hugging Zhoumi, "You are the bestest person in the world, Mimi!"
 
Zhoumi smiled and hugged the younger back.
 
"I know," he chuckled.
 
Henry pulled himself away from Zhoumi's embrace before picking up Xiumin and Chanyeol and running towards the farm area. "Farm!!!" he yelled.
 
"Uncwe Henwy, give me back my baozi!" Chen yelled and ran, or waddled, after his uncle.
 
"Channie!" Baekhyun yelled too and did the same as Chen.
 
There were nine people left standing there.
 
Suddenly there was a tug on Zhoumi's shirt. He looked down and saw Kris. "Uncwe Zhoumi, awe you suwe dat Uncwe Henwy iz oldew dan us?"
 
Zhoumi sighed.
 
Sometimes, it was so hard to tell between the kids and adults.
 
***
 
"Baby cow. Baby cow go moo." Lay said.
 
Suho nodded, "Dat'z right, Lay. Good job!"
 
Lay smiled.
 
"Gege, whai do cows make dat noise?" Tao asked.
 
Kris shrugged, maybe it'z how dey tawk?" Kris replied.
 
"Ooh. Dat makes sense."
 
"Chen, stop it! I can't see!" Xiumin whined.
 
"Noooooo, Hyung, look at meeeeeee," Chen whined back.
 
"Calm down boys, everyone's gonna get a turn to see the baby cow," Zhoumi said.
 
"MIMI LOOK! OMOGOSH IT'S SO CUTE!!! LOOK AT THE BABY SHEEP!!!" Henry called from across the farm area.
 
Zhoumi sighed, "I swear it feels like I'm watching thirteen kids half the time," he mumbled before going to get the excited mochi.
 
"Look at dat, Channie. It'z a baby piggie," Baekhyun said as he squated in front of a piglet.
 
Chanyeol smiled and picked it up. "Piggie?"
 
Baekhyun nodded, "Dat'z a piggie."
 
"Oooooh, wat'z dat?" Chanyeol asked and pointed to something behind Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun turned and saw a baby chick. He picked it up. "Dis iz a baby chick. Wen it get'z biggew, it'z gonna be a chicken, like dat or dat." he explained and pointed to two different looking chickens.
 
"Whai doez dat chicken look diffwent from dat chicken?"
 
Baekhyun thought, "Well... Oh dat'z right! One of dem is a giwl and da othew iz a boy."
 
Chanyeol nodded and looked at the baby in Baekhyun's hands.
 
He briefly wondered if the chickie was a girl or a boy until he heard a funny noise from behind him.
 
"Huh?"
 
Chanyeol turned around and saw a pig headed towards him. He immediately jumped up and ran away screaming.
 
Baekhyun was shocked by his friend's behavior. Looking up to where Chanyeol was, his eyes widened when he saw a chicken join the pig going towards him. So, he did the same thing as his friend. He ran away screaming.
 
Somehow, Baekhyun quickly mangaged to catch up to Chanyeol, despite the height difference.
 
And this is how the two began screaming and running around the farm area.
 
They ran for minutes, the pig and chicken not giving up the chase.
 
"Boys! Come over here!" Zhoumi called.
 
The two quickly changed their direction and ran towards their uncles. As soon as they reached them, Henry and Zhoumi took the baby animals out of their hands and put them on the ground. The little animals went off to their mommies and all was fine.
 
After the boys caught their breath, they were scolded by Zhoumi. "See? This is why you don't pick up baby animals. Sometimes, their mommies will get mad and think you stole them or want to hurt them."
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded, not really understaning what Zhoumi was saying.
 
Zhoumi sighed, it was becoming a regular thing, "Okay, I think we need to move on to the rest of the zoo. Henry, can you get the rest of the boys?"
 
Henry nodded before skipping off to go find the cute little boys.
 
***
 
"So wat awe we gonna go see next?" Chanyeol asked.
 
Zhoumi hummed, "The elephants maybe?"
 
"Umm, Uncwe Zhoumi?"
 
"Yes Baekhyun?"
 
"Whai iz dat chickie following us?"
 
"What?"
 
Zhoumi turned around.
 
He looked to the ground and saw the fluffy baby chick from earlier. When it noticed the big people stop, it stopped as well, making little chirping noises before hopping over to Zhoumi and stopping on his shoe.
 
Zhoumi picked it up. "Wait, if you're following us, then that means-" He was cut off by angry clucking and the sound of flapping wings.
 
"Oh my gosh! Run everyone! RUN!!!"
 
All the kids began screaming and running after Zhoumi.
 
"IT'Z GONNA GET US!!!"
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!"
 
They ran and ran until Zhoumi bumped into someone.
 
He looked at what he ran into only to come face to face with a panicked Henry followed by the other six kids.
 
"Mimi! Help us!"
 
Zhoumi was about to ask why, when he heard angry squealing.
 
The two adults looked at each other before looking at the kids.
 
"RUN!!!"
 
***
 
Zhoumi and Henry bowed to the zoo people while continuously apologizing.
 
The zoo workers sighed, "This is why you don't touch any of the baby animals, I think it's best if you leave the zoo now."
 
"We understand."
 
Henry and Zhoumi bowed one final time before herding the twelve tired little kids to the exit.
 
"Awe we goin home now?" Kai asked while yawning.
 
"We are," Zhoumi replied.
 
Without saying another word, they all crossed the parking lot and got into the large van.
 
They each went into their respective carseats and buckled themselves in. Zhoumi started the van and by the time they reached the parking lot exit, most of the kids were asleep.
 
Chanyeol yawned and looked at Baekhyun who was next to him.
 
"Whacha doin, Baekie hyung?" he sleepily asked.
 
Baekhyun gave a tired grin and pulled out Zhoumi's camera. He grabbed it off the ground when they were running from the angry hen. "I wanna take a pictuwe wif you, okai?"
 
Chanyeol sleepily smiled and nodded before leaning on Baekhyun's shoulder and holding up a loose peace sign.
 
"Okay. Ready? One... Two... Three!"
 
***
 
Henry and Zhoumi carried the last of the kids into the house.
 
Zhoumi then noticed his camera in Baekhyun's hand.
 
He grabbed it and turned it on, immediately smiling. "Hey Henry, come here."
 
Henry placed Chanyeol next to Baekhyun and walked over to Zhoumi.
 
"Look at this," Zhoumi handed the camera to him.
 
A smile crossed Henry's face.
 
On the screen, was Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun was smiling and leaning his head on Chanyeol's while Chanyeol had fallen asleep on his hyung's shoulder, his peace sign still barely up.
 
Then he looked over at the two boys.
 
"Well if they took one picture, I guess they won't mind another."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
This was a completely random chapter.
 
And I am happy that I killed you guys with fluff yesterday.
 
Your comments were awesome.
 
Well next is the special Halloween chapter.
 
Looking forward to it?
 
Well I'll let you in on a little something.
 
There may or may not be a special apperance of the SHINee kids and the rest of the SuJu parents.
 
Now are you excited?
 
Well you guys will have to wait.
 
In the meantime, please comment, upvote, and for new readers, subscribe.
 
See you tomorrow.
 
May it be filled with freight.
 
^   ^
=(O u O)=
(___)