You Can Do It (xiuchen)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

Xiumin was waiting after school in his classroom.
 
Today was going to be the first time off the bench in soccer.
 
His team would be playing the 3rd grade team.
 
Usually he would just sit on the bench but this time, because Luhan wasn't going to be there, he got to play in his place.
 
Luhan had already gone home with Sehun and said that he wouldn't be playing today.
 
Xiumin wasn't bad at soccer, he was actually very good. The other boys were just better than him.
 
He sighed.
 
"Wat if I mess up?" he mumbled to himself.
 
The butterflies in his tummy grew bigger at that thought.
 
"Iss okai. You'll do jus fine."
 
Xiumin turned aroun and saw Chen peeking through the door.
 
"Chen, wat awe you doin hewe? Dis is a 2nd gwade classwoom. And shouln't you have gone home on da bus?" 
 
The younger boy shook his head.
 
"I'm hewe to cheer my Xiu hyung on!" Chen happily stated.
 
Xiumin looked at the ground.
 
"But I'm not suwe if I can do it... Wat if I miss the ball wen I kick? Da peopwe awe all gonna laugh at me and call me a clumsy baozi..."
 
Chen ran up to Xiumin and hugged the older boy.
 
"If dose peopwe laugh at you den Imma kick em in in deir shins nd den I will kick em untiw dey apologize fow laughing at you!!!" he said with determination.
 
Xiumin blushed at the younger boy's words.
 
Chen smiled.
 
"I awso have a speciaw surpwise fow you if you win! Aldo, I would give you da pwize just for pwaying your hawdest."
 
He pulled something out from behind his back.
 
"Imma give you dis baozi!!!"
 
Xiumin's eyes lit up and he quickly nodded his head.
 
"I wan it Chen! I won it! I'll pway awesomely nd win da baozi!!!"
 
When he realized how silly he sounded, Xiumin blushed again.
 
He pushed Chen outside.
 
"W-well fine, I guess y-you can come watch the game. Wait outside!" he yelled before slamming the classroom door shut.
 
Chen was confused.
 
Why did his hyungie want him to stay outside?
 
He decided to ask.
 
"Whai do I gotta stay out hewe?" Chen asked as he slammed the door open.
 
Xiumin let out a very high pitched squeal and covered his pink bunny underwear.
 
"Get out!" he screamed.
 
Chen stood there dazed.
 
The embarrassed and angry baozi rushed to the door and pushed the younger boy out before slamming the door and locking it.
 
"STAY OUT THERE AND WAIT!!!"
 
Chen stared at the door.
 
He touched his face.
 
It was burning hot.
 
He saw his hyung in his underwear............
 
"Ow!" Chen yelled as the door slammed in his face, revealing Xiumin fully dressed in his soccer uniform.
 
He rushed down the hall and Chen had to run to catch up with him.
 
"Hyung! Wait up!" Chen yelled as he rubbed his nose.
 
Xiumin kept his head down and walked even faster. That dummy troll dongsaeng. That troll just had to open the door when he took off his shorts. And the fact he was wearing his most embarrassing underwear.
 
There was no way he could look at Chen.
 
Never.
 
Ever.
 
Again.
 
(near end of game...)
 
The 2nd graders needed only one more goal to win the game.
 
"Come on Hyung! You can do it!!!" Chen yelled supportively.
 
Xiumin ran as fast as he could to catch up to the 3rd grader with the ball.
 
His little legs almost reached him, but luck wasn't on his side and he tripped.
 
Tears sprang to his eyes.
 
"I-I can't do it..." he mumbled and continued to lay on the ground.
 
"XIUMIN!!!"
 
He turned to the voice and saw Chen.
 
"Don't give up hyung! You can do it!!!" he yelled while jumping up and down.
 
Xiumin wiped his tears away and shakily stood up. The ball zoomed past him. He immediately shot after it and stole the ball back, and causing everyone to run across the field after him.
 
He could do this.
 
He could run as fast as he can and score the winning goal.
 
Xiumin turned to looked at Chen who was still jumping and cheering for him.
 
He smiled.
 
Yep.
 
He could definitely do this.
 
Soon the goal was in his sight and he slowed down.
 
Reeling his foot back, he gave the ball the hardest kick he could muster up.
 
The ball zoomed and the goalie jumped, fingers grazing the ball but not enough to keep it away from its target.
 
The whistle was blown.
 
Did he do it?
 
What just happened?
 
"Hyung!!!"
 
Xiumin turned and saw Chen running up to him full speed.
 
"You did it hyung! You did it!" he happily yelled while hugging the life out of his hyung.
 
Xiumin smiled.
 
He did it.
 
(In the classroom...)
 
After Xiumin changed his clothes, him and Chen waited outside for their parents.
 
"You know hyung," Chen started, "You awe pwetty cool. So cool dat you get da baozi."
 
Xiumin's face lit up again and he reached for the baozi in Chen's hands, only to be stopped by a hand pushing against his cheek.
 
"Chen!" Xiumin whined.
 
"Give me my baozi!"
 
Chen shook his head.
 
It was much too fun to mess with the elder this way. So he decided that he would just give him the baozi when they got home.
 
"Chen!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Can't do a long author's note today.
 
Look forward to Hunhan!
 
I promise to update tomorrow!
 
~goodbye for now~