Magic Angel (sulay)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

Staring.

That's what a little unicorn named Lay is currently doing.

At what?

At the inside of a cardboard box.

That's all he's been doing ever since he sat down inside and closed the flaps, leaving himself in however dark the inside of a cardboard box can get with it flaps closed.

Why he's in there?

Umm...

He forgot...

He wasn't bored however.

He was using his imagination.

In his head, he was in a meadow surrounded by flowers. And next to him, his unicorn. They were having an imaginary tea party but Lay was starting to get bored in his imagination land with only two people.

How he wished that someone would show up and play with him and his unicorn.

Suddenly a bright light came over the land.

Lay closed his eyes, and then opened them again only to see an angel.

The angel looked down at him and smiled.

"Hi."

A simple word. One word said and Lay was already mesmerized by the sound of the person's voice and the person himself.

"I'm Suho. Wats your name?"

Lay tried to answer but no sound came out. Instead he held up his unicorn plush.

"Name iz Lay." he said through the unicorn.

Suho laughed and shook the unicorn's hand. Or... hoof? Whatever.

"Do you wanna pway wif me?" Suho asked the dazed little unicorn still sitting in the box. Lay quickly nodded his head and reached both of his arms up, a sign he wanted to be carried out of the box.

"Awe you a baby unicorn?"

Lay only tilted his head to the side.

Suho smiled before picking up the unicorn. Lay nuzzled into his angel and clung to him tightly, slightly smelling the scent of the flowers in his imaginary world.

"You awe my magic angel..." Lay said quietly as Suho patted his back and carried him to the living room.

An angel?

Suho never thought of himself as one but he liked the thought.

Kyuhyun stared at the two silently, proud of how strong his son was to be able to hold up the unicorn.

Suho turned to him.

"Appa? Can we pway outside today?" Suho asked as he shifted his position a bit so he didn't drop Lay.

Kyuhyun smiled before nodding and waiting for his son to go outside.

To his surprise, Suho just stood there staring at him.

"What's wrong? Changed your mind?" Kyuhyun curiously asked.

Suho shook his little head.

"Door..."

Kyuhyun facepalmed before getting up and holding the front door open for the two little boys. Suho thanked his appa and walked outside.

"We're outside nao. Lay? Hewwo?"

Suho shifted his head to try and see the unicorn's face only to see that he had fallen asleep. Smiling, he gently placed Lay on the grass and put his sleeping head on his lap so he could the younger's hair.

Lay opened his eyes at the feeling of the touch.

"Angel? Awe we outside? Pway nao?" Lay asked softly as he rubbed his eyes.

Suho nodded and pulled the still sleepy-ish boy to the play set their umma and appa bought them.

"Wet's pway on da swings!" Suho said happily as he let the other sit on the seat. He made his way behind the unicorn and began to push him softly.

Lay liked the feeling of the air rushing past him. It was like he was flying. While sitting down. He heard the sound of the angel laughing so he decided to laugh too.

"Your laugh iz nice." Suho suddenly said.

Lay smiled and then looked at the sky before saying, "But your laugh iz da laugh of an angel cuz you awe an angel. My angel. And I iz a unicorn. Wait. Can unicorns nd angels even be fwiends? I dunno if unicorns nd angels awe pawt of da same weality. But you nd I awe here togethew den dat must mean we can be. Right?"

Then Lay realized that he never asked the angel to be his friend yet.

"Angel?"

Suho only hummed in response.

"Will you be my fwiend?"

Suho nodded.

"Forevew?"

Suho looked up at the boy, who was still swinging, and smiled. "Forever and evew."

Lay's eyes widened. He made the angel smile so brightly. So brightly that it made his chest tight.

Only one thing could explain the tightness.

It was the magic of his angel.

 




~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

*hugs all of you who subscribed*

> w <

Are you ready?

Kaisoo is next!!!

Please look forward to that! You earned it for all being such awesome readers and waiting patiently for me to finish this chapter!

Also...

Sorry if this chapter is y.

^ ~ ^"