Special Chapter

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

*drumroll...*

Suho/Key/Kris: Welcome evwyone to da fiwst evew Stuff 'nd More Stuff Q&A!!!
 
*clap clap clap*
 
Suho: Mai name iz Suho nd I'll be one of your hosts today.
 
Kris: I'm Kris, I'll be your next host.
 
Key: I'm Key fwom da SHINee kids nd I'll be your final host.
 
*clap clap clap*
 
Suho: Don't fowget dat we also have da results to da Fairy Princess Beauty Pagent at da end so be patient okai?
 
Key: Anyway, we awe vewy excited to be hewe to answer all da questions dat author-nim's subbies have fow us, awen't we guys?
 
Suho: Yes we awe! As a mattew of fact, it has been hard to keep da excitement down at home.
 
Kris: Don't lie to da subbies.
 
Suho: I'm not!
 
Kris: You know our brothews don't cawe.
 
Suho: They so do!
 
Key: I don't cawe wat goes on in your house. I just want dewe to be questions fow da SHINee kids.
 
Kris: Maybe you just jinxed yourself nd now dewe won't be any questions fow you guys at all.
 
Key: Shut it! *pounces on Kris and tries to claw his face*
 
Kris: Get him offa me!!!
 
Suho: Guys! Calm down! We still got a show to do!
 
Chen: *throws smoke bomb*
 
Suho: *cough cough* Thank you Chen. Anyway, it's time for da fiwst question fwom...hey who has da cards.
 
Key: I *cough* do.
 
Suho: Okai, pwease read it.
 
Key: Sure thing! The fiwst question says:
 
To: Both Parents
 
"Did you guys ever imagine that you would have to deal with 12 boys with different personalities? And how do you deal with them?" -AkatCuties
 
Yesung: Wow. We get the first question? That's such a suprise.
 
Ryeowook: It sure is. Well actually, I never thought I would have six kids in the first place. But then Xiumin came along and he was so cute that we decided we wanted another, right Yesung?
 
Yesung: That's right. And then after that, we kept on adding on to our family until our little panda Tao came along. Their personalities get along well together and they don't normally cause too much trouble.
 
Ryeowook: Except when something happens to Baekhyun and eyeliner or Tao and cake or Xiumin and baozi or when Lay spaces out in the middle of anywhere. *sigh* We should get him a leash so he doesn't get lost.
 
Sungmin: You guys have it easy you know. I don't even know how we came to have six kids. I swear that half of them get their personalities from their father over ther- Cho Kyuhyun! Stop playing Starcraft! We are in the middle of something here!
 
Kyuhyun: Wait Min! Just let me- HEY!!! Give that back!
 
Sungmin: I will give it back at the end! Pay attention! As I was saying, even though our children are sometimes destructive, they are still good kids. You just need to know how to handle them. Sehun, Joonmyun, and Kris are the easiest to handle. Well Kris is when he isn't mad.
 
Kyuhyun: As for Kai, Chanyeol, and Chen... Actually I don't know. They tied me up and locked me in a closet.
 
Sungmin: Spend more time with them and you'd know. Joonmyunnie dear, can you go on to the next question please?
 
Suho: Okai Umma! Kris, I think you got da card wif da next question on it?
 
Kris: Yeah. The next question is for...me?
 
To: Kris
 
"If Tao were to grow up and leave you behind, how would you feel?" -RaichuLove
 
Kris: I would nevew let Taotao leave me! I would hold on tight nd do anything to make sure he doesn't go. *turns to Tao* Taotao, awe you gonna leave me wen we grow up?
 
Tao: *shakes head* I'd nevew leave you Gege. Nevew evew evew.
 
Kris: *hugs Tao*
 
Everyone: Aww~
 
Suho: Since Kris is busy right now, I'm gonna read da next question. Ooh! Looks like we have two fwom da same pewson. Hewe's da fiwst one.
 
To: Chanyeol
 
"How many kids do you want to have with your Baekie hyung?" -ottonumbers
 
Chanyeol: Yay! I got a question! Hmm... I know! Baekie hyung! We should have ten gazillion kids!!!
 
Baekhyun: *gasps in horror* D-dat's too many Channie!!!
 
Chanyeol: Really? Den how many should we have?
 
Baekhyun: *whispers in Chanyeol's ear*
 
Chanyeol: Ooh okai! Umm. I want two kids wif Baekie hyung! One fow him and one fow me!
 
Kris: *looks at Baekhyun* Wat did you whisper to him?
 
Baekhyun: No comment.
 
Suho: Okai, moving on to da second question.
 
To: Author-nim
 
"Um can I come and hug Xiuminnie and Chanyeol pretty please?" -ottonumbers
 
Author: It's okay with me but I'll ask the kids. Xiuminnie, Channie, are you both okay with giving Miguel hyung a hug?
 
Xiumin/Chanyeol: *nods* We awe! *runs to Miguel hyung and huggles him*
 
Xiumin: Thank you fow reading bout us nd wanting to hug us Miguel hyung!
 
Chanyeol: Yea! You awe awesome!!!
 
Key: It isn't faiw! Dewe awen't any questions fow da SHINee kids yet! It isn't faiw! It isn't faiw!! It isn't faiw!!!
 
Kris: Told ya you jinxed yourself. Now stop whining befowe I read da next question instead of you.
 
Key: *pouts* ...fine...
 
To: Luhan
 
"Do you ever cuddle with Sehun?" -luhanships
 
Luhan: Dat's a silly question~ Hey look! Mai name is in dat pewson's username!!!
 
Suho: Luhan, can you just answer the question?
 
Luhan: But it's silly! Sehunnie nd I cuddle all da time! We awe cuddling right now! *nuzzles face in Sehun's hair*
 
Suho: Well the readers can't see that so you have to say it.
 
Luhan: I just did.
 
Suho: Oh...yea...I guess you did...Key? Next question pwease?
 
Key: *grumbles* It's fow Luhan again. Wat bout da SHINee kids...
 
To: Luhan
 
"On chap 11 why did u introduce Sehun as urs and told everyone to stay away from him?" -mztpar
 
Luhan: Because Sehunnie is mine. He's mai pwincess nd pwincesses only belong wif deir pwince.
 
Kris: But does Sehun think of you as his pwince?
 
Luhan: He does. He called me his pwince in chaptew 11. Reread it if you don't remembew.
 
Kris: But wat if he only said dat cuz of da situation?
 
Luhan: *turns to Sehun* Sehunnie, am I your pwince?
 
Sehun: *blushes and nods* Y-you awe may P-pwinth Lulu...
 
Luhan: Aww! I love you Sehunnie!!!
 
Key: Okai, dis one is fow Kai.
 
To: Kai
 
"On chap 13 why didn't u notice Kyungsoo being sad?" -mztpar
 
Kai: Well...I was just having a lot of fun wif Taeminnie... nd I kept on getting distwacted because I wasn't used to pwaying wif someone who liked stuff I did... I din't mean to make Kyungie hyung sad... I-I...
 
Kyungsoo: It'z okai Jongin. I'm not sad anymowe. Nd I'm not mad at you or Taemin eithew.
 
Kai: Hyung! *jumps on Kyungsoo*
 
Everyone: Aww~
 
Suho: Come on guys, we can't take fowevew. We still have more question's to go through.
 
To: Parents
 
"Are your children always mean to each other and do they always play pranks on each other, or do they have cute family moments too like watching movies and snuggling on the floor?" -shannand410
 
Kyuhyun: We got another question. Wow.
 
Ryeowook: Our kids aren't really mean to each other besides harmless pranks. We do, in fact, have a lot of cute moments like that. Usually every evening. We call it our family bonding time.
 
Yesung: I'm sorry we can't usually do things during the day Wookie.
 
Ryeowook: It isn't your fault that your job is usually during daytime. At least you're home at night so you can spend time with the kids and help them with their homework and tuck them in at night like a good Appa.
 
Yesung: Aww Wookie...
 
Kyuhyun: Believe it or not but our family, despite all the mischeviousness, does have their sweet moments.
 
Sungmin: Yeah. We usually have a movie night during the weekend and it's nice to see all the kids lying on the floor, all cuddled under one blanket.
 
Kris: Time to go to da next question... wow ...unexpected.
 
To: SHINee kids
 
"Do you guys play with each other a lot and hang out often? If so, what do you guys play?" -LocketFox
 
Key: OMOGOSH WE GOT A QUESTION!!! Taeminnie look! We got a question!!!
 
Taemin: *giggles* We sure did Hyung~
 
Jonghyun: Cool I get to talk.
 
Minho: Me too.
 
Onew: Hey, these awe my fiwst words in dis stowy! I never got to actually say any words in da chaptew I was in...
 
Key: Well fow da question, we do hang out a lot. We all live close togethew.
 
Jonghyun: Mai house is acwoss da stweet fwom Key nd Taemin's nd Minho is next to mai house.
 
Minho: He throws rocks at mai window...
 
Onew: I live on da othew side of Minho.
 
Minho: You throw rocks at my house too...
 
Taemin: We like to pway lots of games. Like 'tag', nd 'hide n seek', nd 'hopscotch'...
 
Jonghyun: Nd 'leap frog', nd 'family', nd 'get da fwied chicken back fwom Onew'. But da game we seem to pway da most is 'stop Key fwom killing Minho'. We pway dat like evewy time we pway togethew.
 
Key: It's dat pabo fwog's fault. He makes me mad.
 
Minho: Not like you don't make me mad too wif your dumb face.
 
Key: Wat did you say?
 
Minho: You heawd me dummy diva.
 
Key: I told you not to call me dat!!! *tackles Minho*
 
Jonghyun: I knew dis was bound to happen, Onew can you gwab Key?
 
Onew: I am eating fwied chicken hewe!
 
Jonghyun: Wha- Whewe did you even? You know wat? Nevewmind.
 
Key: I am going to choke you!!!
 
Minho: *struggles to breathe*
 
Jonghyun: Taemin! Grab Key!!!
 
Taemin: Kay Hyung!
 
*struggling sounds*
 
Key: *zzzzzht* RIP OUT YOUR *ssshzzzzzt* WITH MY FOOT IN YOUR FACE!!!! *zzzbsshhhhzzzzzzzzzz* MY CHAINSAW!!! *bshhhzzzshhhh*
 
*crashing*
 
*screaming*
 
Minho: AAAAAAAAHH- *bzzzzshhhhhhzzzzzzt* HELP ME!!! HELP M- *zzzzzzzssshhhhhhht* HE HAS A CHAINSA- *shhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzbt*
 
 
 
 
 
 
*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author: We are having some technical difficulties, please wait while we fix them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suho: Hello, we're back! Key is currently unable to announce the next question so I will do it in his place.
 
To: Kris
 
"What would u do if someone want to take Tao away fwom you?" -kare12
 
Kris: I won't let dem, obviously. Next.
 
Suho: I swear Kris, you awe so rude sometimes.
 
To: Tao
 
"Do u know what love means?" -kare12
 
Tao: Mmmm... Love is wen you really really really like someone, right?
 
Suho: You love your parents right?
 
Tao: I love Umma nd Appa!
 
Suho: But you said you love Kris, right?
 
Tao: Taotao loves Gege!
 
Suho: Does it feel da same?
 
Tao: ...no... but I do love dem both...
 
Ryeowook: There are many different kinds of love in the world. You'll learn about it more when you get older, okay?
 
Tao: Okai Umma!
 
Kris: Is Key still not back yet? Gosh. I'll read da next question den.
 
To: Suho
 
"What would you do if Lay actually turned into a real unicorn?" -MIDNIGHTsky21
 
Lay: I can do dat?! *tries to turn into a unicorn*
 
Suho: No no Lay. It was just a question. You can't tuwn into a unicown.
 
Lay: But I want to be one...
 
Suho: *pats Lay on the back* I would still like Lay if he were a unicorn. But I think dat da day he tuwns into a real unicown, I will become a real angew.
 
Lay: But I thought you were an angew.
 
Suho: *thinks* I'm your angel.
 
Lay: Really?
 
Suho: Yup~ And you awe my unicown~
 
To: Kyungsoo
 
"What would you do if Kai suddenly decided to marry Taemin?" -MIDNIGHTsky21
 
Kyungsoo: Y-you wouldn't leave me, would you Jongin?
 
Kai: Nevew!!! You awe mai favowitest pewson in da whole univewse fowevew!!!
 
Kyungsoo: Really?
 
Kai: Of courwse! Even though I like Taemin hyung, I like you a lot more Kyungie hyung.
 
Kyungsoo: *blushes* Jongin...
 
Key: I'm back! Did I miss anything?
 
Kris: Not really. Just read da next question.
 
Key: Fine. You awe so grumpy. Ooh look! It'z fow Taeminnie~
 
To: Taemin
 
"How do you feel for have such a diva like Key as brother?" -BanaWarrior
 
Key: Ooh. The question is about me~ Yay!
 
Taemin: I love having Key hyung as a brothew. Key hyung acts a lot like Heechul umma.
 
Heechul: Did you call for me Taeminnie?
 
Taemin/Key: Umma!
 
Heechul: Ooh look at all the cute little kids here! Can I borrow them for a bit after this? I think they would all look adorable in my new designs.
 
Ryeowook: Sure.
 
Sungmin: Okay.
 
Baekhyun: Wait! Do I get to wear eyelinew?
 
Heechul: You can choose to wear whichever one you want from my eyeliner wall.
 
Baekhyun: *sparkles* You have an eyelinew wall?
 
Heechul: *nods*
 
Baekhyun: Let's go now!!!
 
Kris: *stops Baekhyun from running out of the studio* We awe still doing somethin hewe!
 
Baekhyun: *pouts*
 
Suho: Taemin, can you answer da question pwease?
 
Taemin: Oh sure...what was it again?
 
Suho: *sighs* Nevewmind. Let's just move on.
 
To: Xiumin
 
"Minseokkie do you believe that you get treated nicely by your dongsaengs, especially ChenChen?" -StariteStarbright
 
Xiumin: I think most of dem awe nice to me except fow a few *cough* Kai *cough*
 
Kai: I heawd dat you know!
 
Xiumin: You were supposed to. As fow Chen... He can be nice... Sometimes... Although he does poke me a lot nd call me baozi nd steal my baozi nd kicks my chaiw nd twips me nd puts stuff nd my haiw nd-
 
Chen: I do nice stuff too! I gaved you dat baozi aftew da soccer game din't I?
 
Xiumin: Aftew you pushed my face fow ten minutes and we got home.
 
Chen: I am nice to you... All da stuff I do to you isn't as bad as wat I usually do to evwyone else. I go easy on you. Dat's my way of being nice.
 
Xiumin: If you say so...
 
Kris: Okai, dis is da final question. Evewyone ready?
 
Everyone: *nods*
 
To: EXO kids
 
"Who's the member you think does cute act/aegyo the most?" -KPopPrince
 
Everyone: *looks at Sehun and Tao*
 
Tao: *leans over to Sehun* Whai awe dey stawing at us?
 
Sehun: I dunno. Maybe dey awe jutht feeling thilly.
 
Everyone: ...
 
Tao: ...
 
Sehun: ...
 
Suho: Okai, I think we reached that decision pwetty quickly.
 
Tao: I don't get it.
 
Sehun: Can I have bubble tea?
 
Tao: If he gets bubble tea, can I have cake?
 
Kris: I'll buy you some latew.
 
Suho: Now it is time to move on to the stuff bout da Faiwy Pwincess Beauty Pagent. Hewe is Luhan and Baekhyun wif da results.
 
Luhan: Hi!
 
Baekhyun: So anyway, no one knows da results yet. All cuz author-nim was too lazy to write it out.
 
Author: I was sitting at my laptop for over three hours and I had to go somewhere okay?!
 
Luhan: Okai, without fuwthew ado, the winner of the Faiwy Pwincess Beauty Pagent...
 
 
Baekhyun/Luhan: Congradulation to our adowable panda, Tao!!!
 
*clap clap clap*
 
Baekhyun: Taotao, say something to da readews!
 
Tao: Umm... I didn't think I would actually win... I was da fiwst to lose in da game. Uhh... I wanna thank da readews, nd Umma nd Appa, nd my brothews, nd mai Kris gege! Even though he din't look at me at all. Wat if he hates me? Gege, do you hate me?
 
Kris: No Taotao! I don't hate you!
 
Tao: Den whai din't you look at me?
 
Kris: ...
 
Tao: Gege?
 
Kris: ...
 
Tao: Bbuing bbuing?
 
Kris: *faints from adorableness overload*
 
Tao: Gege?!
 
Ryeowook: Tao, can you go get some ice?
 
Tao: Okai Umma!
 
Luhan: Anyway, hewe awe da results fow da contest:
 
1) Tao
 
2) Kyungsoo
 
Luhan: OMO! Dis is a supwise! We have a tie fow thiwd place!
 
3) Sehun
 
3) Kris
 
Kris: *wakes up* I'm thiwd?!
 
Luhan: So is mai Sehunnie~
 
Kris: *looks into camera* Whai would you people vote fow me?! Do you not know how emberassing dat was?!
 
Suho: Kris get away fwom da camewa! You'll break it!
 
Kris: No! I'm gonn- Yah! Let go of me!!! Let go!!!
 
Suho: Lay! Take ovew nd announce da west while da rest of us hold Kris down!!!"
 
Lay: O-okai Angew.
 
4) Xiumin
 
Lay: Ah, anothew tie...
 
5) Lay
 
5) Kai
 
Kai: I got fifth? Hmm. Not bad.
 
Suho: Yah Jongin you get back here!
 
Kai: But I wanna do a dance!
 
Suho: NO! WILL YOU JUST HELP WIF KRIS?!
 
Kai: Fine... You're just jealous dat I got more votes dan you.
 
Suho: It iz not da time fow dis Jongin!
 
Lay: Imma move on now...
 
6) Chen
 
Lay: Nd another tie... Whai awe dewe so many???
 
7) Suho
 
7) Chanyeol
 
Lay: Dat's it. Umm, thank you fow reading Stuff 'nd More Stuff. Author-nim says dat thewe are some futuwe chaptews in da works so look forward to that...
 
Sehun: Hey guyth. I think it'th da end, thtop fighting.
 
EXO kids: *ignores Sehun*
 
Sehun: *looks at Lay* Umm, now wat?
 
Lay: *shrugs* Hey, wat happened to my unicown plushie? Unicown? Unicown! Unicown come out!!!
 
Tao: I'm back with the... ice? Wat's going on?
 
Key: Awwrite evryone! Dis is da end of da special chaptew, I hope you enjoyed it! I am Key fwom da SHINee kids, thank you fow reading!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Thank you guys so much for reading my story!
 
I hope you'll look forward to my future chapters.
 
I definitely have more in store for the EXO kids and there are some awesome ideas in my head.
 
Even though my summer break ends in about a week and I won't be able to update as much, I hope you will wait for when I do.
 
The chapters will get better and better so they'll be worth the wait, I promise!
 
I'll try to update one more time before I have to go to school.
 
Thank you again!
 
You are such wonderful subbies!!!
 
I hope you will leave me comments and upvote. ^^