A Baozi's Troubles (xiuchen)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

Xiumin was pouting.

He didn't like the playdate that his umma set up.

"Stop poking me!!!" he finally yelled at the boy who he was supposed to be playing with.

The boy stopped for a couple seconds before poking Xiumin's cheek again.

"Your face is like a baozi..."

Xiumin stood up and tried to walk away when he fell flat on his face. Turning his head back around he saw Chen sticking his leg out.

"You twipped me! Again!!!" Xiumin whined.

Chen only looked away, pretending he didn't do anything.

Xiumin finally got fed up as he stood up and ran to his umma who was in the kitchen.

"Umma!!! I don't like Chen! He keeps on poking my face nd calling me bazoi nd twipping me nd stealing my toys! I hate him! I hate him! I HATE HIM!!!" Xiumin yelled as he began crying into his umma's shirt.

Sungmin sighed as he apologized to Ryeowook.

"I'm sorry Wookie... Chen takes after his appa a lot. I'm sure he didn't mean to make Xiumin cry." he said as he the crying boy's hair.

Ryeowook nodded and continued to comfort his son as Chen peeked into the room.

He didn't mean to make the Baozi cry.

It was just a bunch of harmless pranks. Or so he thought. His brothers never cried when he did all that stuff to them. All they did was get mad or tell their umma.

"Xiu... I'm sowwy..." Chen decided to finally make his presence known.

Xiumin began to cry more and climbed on top of his umma's lap to get away from the boy.

Chen frowned.

Then he had an idea.

He ran to the fridge and opened it before throwing food on the floor.

"Chen!" Sungmin yelled as he watched a carton of eggs fly out and hit the counter.

Xiumin, who had heard Sungmin yelling, peeked up, curious about what was going on.

Chen, who still didn't find what he was looking for, threw even more things out of the fridge and crawled inside.

Sungmin was fuming by then.

"Cho Jongdae! If you do not come out of that refrigerator this instant, so help me, I will call your father and ground you for a month!!!"

The threat was ignored as a carton of juice spilled across the floor.

"I found it!!!" Chen yelled excitedly as he quickly reversed himself out of the fridge, ignoring all the wasted items on the ground.

He quickly made his way over to Xiumin, tripping over his little legs once or twice, and standing in front of him with his hands hidden behind his back.

"Xiu... I haf sometin for you..."

Xiumin buried his face in Ryeowook's shirt, scared of what the surprise was, but still kept one eye open out of curiosity.

"Supwise!" Chen yelled as he held out his hands, revealing a baozi. "I heawd dat you liked baozis wen umma was talking on da phone wif your umma so I though you'd wike it..."

Xiumin looked into the smiling boy's face.

It seemed so happy and genuine that Xiumin decided to forgive Chen for all the mean things he did. Plus he was holding a baozi. A BAOZI! His favoritest food in the whole wide universe!!!

"Thank you..." Xiumin said quietly as he accepted the baozi from Chen's hands.

Chen smiled in return and grabbed Xiumin's free hand, pulling him off Ryeowook, and leading him out of the kitchen.

"I tink Channie is stiw takin his nap. Les go draw on his face!"

Xiumin smiled.

So long as he wasn't the one being picked on anymo-

"OWW!!! You twipped me!!!"

 

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

Yay a Xiuchen chapter!!! ^^

I think I'll do a Hunhan one next. My friend has been infecting my brain so the chapter may be off.. or not.

After Hunhan who should I do next? Sulay? Kaisoo? Maybe Baekyeol?

I wonder who I'm asking? I don't think anyone is reading this anyway.

Oh well.

I love EXO so I shall continue writing even if no one reads. ^^