Memory Lane (suju kids)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

Hey everyone.

I know it's been months since I've updated, and I know I've promised you all special chapters.

I even plotted out how each of them go.

I just haven't written them.

I promise that I won't quit on this story.

I'll finish it through.

And I'm sorry to make you guys wait.

So, as an apology, I present to you a glimpse into the past.

Before EXO...

Before SHINee...

There was Super Junior.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Aww, look at how cute our kids are." Heechul cooed as he watched seventeen boys playing on the playground.

Hangeng chuckled and put his arm around his energetic husband. "Calm down, Chullie."

Donghae smiled as he watched his son push Key on the swings. "Look, Hyukkie,  we used to do that too," he said and pointed to the two boys on the swing set, laughing when Key yelled at Jonghyun for pushing him too high.

Eunhyuk looked at them and chuckled. Key sure was Heechul's kid all right.

Kibum hummed as he read his book. It had been nearly two months and he had barely gotten past the middle. The reason?

"Hey, Kibum, look! I got a cover for my bible book! It looks EXACTLY like the real cover! Ooh, I just feel like reading it aloud, how would you like that?" Siwon asked as he ran excitedly up to his husband.

That was why.

"Yah, I'm busy gushing over the adorable children over there. Shut up," Heechul bluntly said before turning back to the playing kids.

Siwon frowned and looked at Kibum.

Sighing, Kibum decided to be nice. "It's okay. You can read to me when we get home, okay?"

Siwon immediately smiled and nodded before pulling the younger into a hug.

Kibum suddenly sneezed. "Ugh, I think I'm getting sick."

Gasping, Siwon immediately began to frett about his husband.

Over at the playground, amongst the children, Henry was excitedly sitting at the top of a slide. "Mimi! Mimi, look at me!" he shouted while waving his arms, trying to catch the attention of a certain fox.

Zhoumi stopped talking with Yesung and glanced at the mochi boy. "Yes, Henry?"

Henry smiled. "Mimi! Watch me go down the slide! You better watch! No wait! Catch me at the bottom, Mimi! Will you catch me? I want you to catch me!"

Sighing at the other's childishness, Zhoumi smiled and walked towards the slide. Everything Henry did would always be cute in Zhoumi's eyes.

Leeteuk sighed and leaned against Kangin, happy to get a break from Onew and his chicken craziness. "Ah, it is so nice to relax. Jinki drives me crazy sometimes. Ryeowook, Sungmin; how do the two of you deal with SIX kids? I just don't understand," he complained.

Ryeowook laughed. "But Hyung, you used to deal with like ELEVEN kids, remember?"

Sungmin nodded. 

Laughing, Leeteuk sat up and scratched the back of his head. "Well I had help from Hangeng half the time, so it wasn't as hard." Truthfully, he didn't want to say it was because he was a kid back then and he didn't have a lot of energy now that he was older. Hangeng did help a lot though.

Yesung thought. "Now that I think about it, a lot of us didn't really change that much... OOH LOOK!  A TURTLE!!!" he yelled before running off to a nearby pond to obsess over the turtles.

"You know you aren't allowed to take any of those home, right?" Ryeowook said as he followed the turtle lover. Last time Yesung was left alone with turtles, they ended up with ten turtles in their house.

"But Wookie," the older whined.

Speaking of husbands... "Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, what are you doing?" Sungmin asked his.

"Trying to get a signal so I can play my game," Kyuhyun replied from the branch of a tree.

Sungmin sighed and slapped his forehead before going to the tree to get his game obsessed husband down and confiscate his phone and what ever other electonics the younger brought with him.

Leeteuk hummed.

Kangin patted the eldest's hair. "What's on your mind?" he asked.

"It's just what Yesung said. Now that I look at us all together, we really haven't changed much."

Laughing, Kangin looked up. "Reminds me of when we were kids."

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Kangin?" 

The younger boy froze before slowly turning around. He sighed in relief when he realized it was only Leeteuk. 

"Don scawe me like dat, Teukie hyung! I almos had a heawt attack!" Kangin said as he held a hand over his chest.

"Sowwy, Kangin," Leeteuk apologized before tilting his head,  "but wat wewe you doin anyway?"

Kangin poked his head over the bush he was hiding behind before pointing at something.

Leeteuk looked over the bush and saw Hangeng with a giant fishing net.

"Huh? Wat'z Hangeng doin wit dat net?" he asked.

Kangin shrugged. He had been following the older boy for like, SIX minutes and he still didn't know what he was doing.

Hangeng suddenly moved, and Kangin was quick to pull his friend down next to him into a hug. "Shhhh!" Kangin whispered, "I think he'z lookin fow sumthin..."

Leeteuk blushed from the postition he was in. Kangin was so warm... Leeteuk took this chance to look at the younger's face.

Kangin was really really cute...

"Look, Teukie hyung!" Kangin suddenly whisper-yelled, snapping Leeteuk out of his thoughts.

Leeteuk turned his head and looked through the bush, only to see Hangeng dragging away Shindong who was caught inside the elder's net.

The two hiding boys looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Omo, wat do we do?!" Kangin yelled in a panic.

Shindong was being kidnapped.

"Okay, okay, calm down," Leeteuk said while trying to calm himself down as well.

What were they supposed to do?

They were only kids!

Hangeng had gone crazy!

Heechul had finally gotten to him!

Leeteuk gasped as a plan popped into his head.

"I gotz it! Kangin, follow me!"

 

***

 

"Hae, come watch me dance!" Eunhyuk said ask he jumped on the younger boy's back.

Donghae chuckled at the older boy's cuteness. They were both six, but Donghae always felt like he should be older than his silly friend.

"Suwe Hyukkie, we can go. But can we go to da fishie tank fiwst? I hafta go nd feed my undew watew fwiends," Donghae said.

Eunhyuk pouted, but nodded nevertheless. 

Chuckling at his friend's cute pout, Donghae grabbed his Eunhyuk's hand before pulling him to their shared room.

"Come on, Hae, I wanna show you my new dance. I pwacticed reawwy reawwy hawd..." Eunhyuk whined.

Donghae rolled his eyes as he fed his cute fishies. His adorable Hyukkie always got jealous of them.

It was sorta cute.

Well, anything Eunhyuk did was cute to Donghae.

After making sure each and every one of his fishy friends got a bite of food, Donghae capped the fish flakes and turned to Eunhyuk who was laying on his monkey bedsheets.

"Hyukkie~" Donghae cooed while shaking the other boy's shoulder.

Eunhyuk only mumbled something before scootching his body away.

This time, Donghae was the one pouting.

"Hyuk? Hey, Hyuk? Hyuk?" Donghae repeatedly called the older boy's name while poking him.

"Hyuk?"

Poke.

"Hyuk?"

Poke.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuk?"

Pooooooooooooke.

"Stop poking me, Hae!" Eunhyuk yelled before hiding his head under his pillow.

Donghae thought. He smiled when he thought of an idea to make the other boy look at him.

"Wan a piggyback ride?"

Eunhyuk froze.

A piggyback ride?

He turned around to look at the fishy boy who was laying his head on the bed, staring at his Hyukkie.

"...awe you gonna watch me dance now?"

Donghae smiled and nodded.

Eunhyuk tried to keep himself from smiling, but soon his signature gummy smile spread across his face and he jumped onto Donghae's back.

"Awrrite, Hyukkie, then let's go!" Donghae yelled as he began running, waddling, down the hall with Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk squealed in joy as he wrapped his arms around Donghae's neck.

He loved it when the younger boy gave him piggyback rides.

After more giggling and waddling, the two boys finally made it to their makeshift dance room.

Eunhyuk hopped off of Donghae's back and gave the younger boy a kiss on the cheek. "Dat waz so fun, Hae! Wet'z do it again latew, aftew you watch me dance, kay?"

Donghae smiled and nodded.

Eunhyuk skipped over to a little stereo sitting in the corner. He called Donghae over to him and had the younger sit by the stereo before quickly running to the middle of the room. "Pwess "pway" wen I give da signal, okai?"

Donghae gave him a thumbs up.

Taking a big breath, Eunhyuk nodded and Donghae started the music.

Immediately, the cute and adorable little boy dissapeared, replaced with a new air around him. It wasn't completely at the professional level, but it had potential amd was full of passion.

Donghae was completely mesmerized by Eunhyuk's every step.

The elder boy was beautiful when he danced.

But time must go on, and eventually, the song came to an end.

Eunhyuk finished in his last pose and Donghae clapped and cheered a loud as he could.

"Dat waz amazing, Hyukkie! You should be a pwo dancew wen you grow up!" Donghae said as he hopped up and hugged his friend.

Eunhyuk giggled and hugged his friend back. "Only if you become a singew. I don't wanna be a dancew if you awen't dewe singing next to me."

"I'll become a singew if you become a rappew, den we can sing nd dance nd be togethew fowevew, don't dat sound awesome?" Donghae asked while sitting down and pulling the older boy onto his lap.

The cute monkey boy gasped and wrapped his arms around his cute fishy. "We can be a duo!" he said and giggled excitedly before kissing Dongahe on the nose.

Donghae smiled.

"So wat do you wanna do no- HEY!" Eunhyuk yelled as a net suddenly covered the two boys.

"I gotcha!" Hangeng yelled before scooping the two up and dragging them away.

 

***

 

Siwon pouted as he pulled on the younger boy's leg. "Kibummie, come on! If you don't huwwy, we'we gonna be late!"

Coughing into his pillow, Kibum shook his head and refused to let go of his headboard. "I'm sick, Wonnie... I... ACHOO!" he sniffled, "can't go..."

"Dat'z whai we gotta go to chuwch! We hafta go so we can pway fow you t get bettew'," Siwon said as he dropped Kibum's leg, causing said boy to fall back onto his bed.

Kibum whined. "Can't you jus go by youwself nd pay fow me? I'm too tiwed to move, nd sides, I dun wanna get evwyone else at chuwch sick too."

"But," Siwon frowned, "I dun wanna go without you. We hafta go togethew..."

The younger boy coughed again before glancing at the older boy. "I'll be okai, Wonnie. Jus go."

Siwon shook his head. "I'm not gonna leave you wen you need me, you'we my Bummie..."

"I jus need to sleep it off, I'll be fine. Wisten to me fow once nd jus go. I kno how impowtant chuwch is to you," Kibum said as he tried to sit up, only to fall back down.

Quickly climbing onto the bed, Siwon pressed his hand against Kibim's forehead. He gasped. "Bummie, youw head is weally hot!"

Kibum coughed. "Weally? B-but I feel weally cold..." he breathed out while pulling his blanket closer.

"Huh? You'we cold? Don't worry! I'll make you feel bettew, Kibummie!" Siwon declared before climing under the comforter and hugging the younger boy, pulling him flush against himself.

After getting over the shock, Kibum weakly tried to push Siwon away. "No... You'll get sick..."

Siwon turned Kibum to face him. "It'z fine. I'd rathew get sick then let you be by youwself."

Kibum blushed.

"Hey... Youw face is reawwy red... Take a nap. I'll lie hewe until you fall asreep, kay?" Siwon said before pulling Kibum's head into his chest and closing his eyes.

Kibum stared at Siwon in awe.

Did Siwon really just give up going to church just for him?

Kibum smiled, he was probably as red as a tomato, but he could just blame it on his fever.

He closed his eyes and sniggled closer to Siwon's warm body.

In no time, both boys were fast asleep.

Unbeknownst to them, an unknown figure snuck its way into the room, scooping them both up into a net and then leaving.

 

***

 

"Mimi!"

Zhoumi turned around, only to lose his ballance when a cute little mochi boy jumped on him, causing them both to fall over. "Oww, Henwy, I thought I towd you not to jump on me?" the older boy said as he rubbed his head.

Henry giggled and hugged the older boy. "But Henwy loves Mimi, so Mimi izn't mad at Henwy, right?"

Zhoumi stared at the younger boy before sighing and smiling. He could never stay mad at Henry. "So wat did you wan?"

"Henwy wanna eat ice cweam!"

"But itz only lunchtime..."

Henry pursed his lips. "But Henwy wan ice cweam..."

Zhoumi stared at the adorable boy in front of him. "Aww..." he pinched Henry's cheeks, "You awe jus so cute. Fine. Wet'z go get youw ice cweam, but you can't tell on me!"

"Yay!" Henry cheered before grabbing Zhoumi's hand and pulling the older boy down the hall.

The boys peeked their heads into the kitchen, making sure no one was there.

Creeping to the fridge, Zhoumi bent down and let Henry jump on his back so the younger could reach the freezer door.

Henry excitedly opened the freezer, only to pout when he didn't see any ice cream. "Mimi, dewe izn't any ice cweam in hewe..."

"Wat?"

Suddenly, Zhoumi lost his ballance and the two boys fell over.

"Oww..." Zhoumi groaned.

Falling really hurts.

Zhoumi stopped whining when he noticed Henry sniffling next to him. "Ah, Henwy, wat'z wrong? Didja huwt youwself? Tell Mimi whewe da oo iz," Zhoumi sputtered as he fretted over the younger boy.

Henry looked up at Zhoumi. "M-mimi! He-Henwy fell down nd nd now Henwy's a-awm huwts! N-nd DEWE IZN'T ANY ICE CWEAM!!!" he cried and clinged to the other boy's arm.

"Aww, Henwy..."

Zhoumi pulled Henry onto his lap and hugged the little mochi until he stopped crying.

After a couple of minutes, Henry stopped crying and was down to sniffling. "He-Henwy's awm izn't huwting dat much anymowe..."

Sighing in relief that Henry's arm wasn't broken or something like that, Zhoumi noticed that the younger boy still looked sad.

"Ah!" Zhoumi gasped when he realized what was wrong.

He gently pushed Henry off his lap and then tan out of the room.

Henry pouted.

His Mimi left him.

Hmph.

He didn't need Mimi.

Who needs Mimi anyway?

Tears gathered in Henry's eyes. "MIMIIIIIIIIIIIII WHY'D YOU LEAVE HENWY?!?!?!"

"Huh? Henwy, whai awe you cwying again?" Zhoumi asked as he ran over to his younger friend.

Henry immediately lached onto Zhoumi's leg when the boy was within his reach. "Don't leave Henwy, Mimi! Henwy will be a good boy, Henwy pwomises, so don't leeeeeeeeave!" 

Zhoumi scratched his head.

"But... I was jus gettin sumthin," Zhoumi explained as he pulled out a bag from behind him.

Henry looked at the bag and gasped. "Iz dat... iz dat... MAWSHMELLOWS?!"

Zhoumi chuckled and nodded. "I remembew you said dat you nevew had mawshmellows befowe, so I wen nd got you some da othew day..."

The mochi then looked at the older boy with glossy eyes. "Mimi reawwy doez love Henwy..."

"Of couwse I love you, Henwy. I love you mowe dan anybody in da whole world. You're my mochi," Zhoumi said as he hugged the younger boy.

Henry smiled and hugged Zhoumi back. "Henwy always loves Mimi. Mimi iz Henwy'z fox~"

Zhoumi blushed and kissed the younger boy on the head before giving him the bag of marshmellows.

Henry squealed and ripped the bag open.

Immediately, he popped a fluffy marshmellow into his mouth.

Zhoumi watched carefully at the younger boy's expression. It wasn't like anything he could have ever imagined.

Henry's eyes became large and his mouth slightly opened as he stared into space.

After a couple seconds passed by, Zhoumi began to get worried. Did he get some bad marshmellows? "Henwy?" Zhoumi asked while waving a hand in front of the younger boy's face.

All of a sudden, there was a blur of movement, and when Zhoumi looked down, there was an empty bag of marshmellows at his feet. When he looked back up, he saw the blur run around the kitchen, grabbing various sugary snacks and leaving empty wrappers behind.

"Henwy, wat awe you doin?!" Zhoumi yelled as he began eating from Yesung's secret candy stash.

Henry finally stopped running and turned to Zhoumi, a wide smile on his face. "HENWY WANZ SUGAW CUZ MAWSHMELLOW ND OH. MAI. MOCHI. GOSHNESS! HENWY NEEDZ TO EAT REAWWY SWEET STUFF!!! LIKESUGAR! ORSUGAR! SUGAR! SUGAR! HENWY WAN SUGAR!!! CANDY!!!" he rapidly said before laughing uncontollably and sprinting around the room again.

"SUGAR!!!" he yelled before running out of the kitchen.

"Henwy!" Zhoumi yelled and ran after the boy, only to run straight into a net.

Hangeng smiled. "Yay! I caught a fox!!"

Zhoumi briefly wondered where he was being dragged off to, when he noticed he was sitting on something. He gasped. "Henwy!"

The younger boy was currently sleeping, dead to the world, with sugar and candy bits scattered all over his face.

Basically, he had a sugar crash.

Sighing, Zhoumi pulled Henry onto his lap before smiling. "You awe so cute, my little mochi, but I SWEAW dat I will NEVEW wet you eat mawshmellows evew again."

Meanwhile, Hangeng was planning on how to catch his next targets.

 

***

 

Ryeowook hummed as he played in the garden.

He was picking some flowers, when he noticed something moving slowly in the grass.

"Watcha doing, Yesungie hyung?"

All movement stopped, and soon a head popped up.

"Oh. Hi, Wookie. I am leawnin da wayz of the tuwtle," Yesung responded. Then, as slow as his head popped up, it went down and the boy began to slowly move through the grass again.

Ryeowook giggled.

His hyung was weird.

Yet funny.

In a good way.

Deciding that it would be more fun to follow his strange hyung, Ryeowook decided to find his inner turtle and coppied Yesung, crawling on the ground.

After a few minutes, the younger boy saw Yesung turn his head to glimpse at him. "Hi, Hyung," he waved, "I'm bein a tuwtle, jus like you!"

Yesung smiled and nodded in approval. "You make an amazing tuwtle, Wookie."

Suddenly he gasped.

"Omo, Wookie, look ovew dewe!" the older boy suddenly rose onto his knees and pointed to something in the nearby grass.

Ryeowook coppied his hyung once again and looked over to where the other was excitedly pointing. "Iz dat a tuwtle?"

Yesung squealed in joy.

"But, wat'z it doin in da gawden?" Ryeowook questioned.

Yesung ignored the younger boy and quickly crawled over to the turtle. "Hi mistew tuwtle. My name iz Yesung. Will you be my tuwtle fwiend?"

The turtle looked as if it had nodded, but it could have just been it moving its head.

Suddenly, the turtle began moving again, and Yesung was quick to follow it.

Ryeowook pouted.

Did Yesung really forget about him just because of a turtle?

"Hey, Wookie, wat awe you doin ovew dewe? Awen't you gonna follow mistew tuwtle wif me?" Yesung called from across the yard.

Ryeowook smiled. "I'm comin!" he replied before crawling to catch up with his friend.

When he finally reached Yesung, the older boy smiled. "I wazn't suwe if you were comin. Lotz of people usually think I'm weiwd by now nd stop pwayin wif me."

Giggling, Ryeowook crawled over and kissed his hyung on the cheek. "I do think you'we wiewd, Hyung, but I like you like dat. You'we one of a kind~"

Yesung blushed. "Thanks, Wookie... wet'z go nd follow mistew tuwtle now. I think he's twyin to lead us somewhewe."

Ryeowook nodded and fell back behind his hyung.

Yesung must have been right, because soon, the two boys were following the turtle through a hole in the fence that lead into the forest. 

"Uhh, Hyung, I dun think we should go into da fowest. Wat if we get lost?" Ryeowook asked. He was beginning to get worried. He could barely see the house from behind all the trees.

Yesung turned his head and smiled. "It'll be fine, Wookie. We can twust tuwtles. Dey awe good animals dat would nevew get us lost."

Deciding to trust his hyung, Ryeowook followed silently.

Soon, they could see a light up ahead.

"Whoa, Wookie, look at dat," Yesung said as he pointed in amazent.

The turtle had lead them to a little lake. Turtles and duckies and fishies all swam in harmony.

Ryeowook smiled. "It's so pwetty..."

"Ah, mistew tuwtle!" Yesung called after the turtle who had crawled into the water and dissapeared.

The older boy pouted.

Ryeowook giggled and leaned his head on Yesung's shoulder.

"It'll be fine, Hyung. Wet's jus sit hewe."

Yesung reluctantly nodded. Soon enough, he was humming a little tune.

Ryeowook smiled. "Hey, Hyung. Dat'z da song I was hummin eawliew."

"It'z a nice song."

"Do you kno da words?" Ryeowook asked.

The older nodded, and soon the two boys were singing together.

Their voices were high, and not very stable, but they fell into a perfect harmony.

It was like the ducks stopped quacking, the fish stopped squmming, the turles poked their heads up, and nature just stopped, all to listen to their song.

As soon as the last note passed through their lips, they turned to each other and smiled.

"You sing really pwetty, Wookie," Yesung said as he blushed.

Ryeowook blushed too, "You have a pwetty voice too, Hyung."

A silence fell between the two boys, but it wasn't awkward. It was warm and comforting. Their hands just naturally came together, and the boys watched as nature resumed motion.

"Hey, Wookie..."

Ryeowook hummed. "Yes, Hyung?"

Yesung turned to him. "Do you think we'we gonna be apawt someday?"

Ryeowook stayed quiet. He didn't know what to say.

Suddenly, he felt arms wrap around him and a head on his shoulder.

"I dun wan you to leave, Wookie. You'we da only one who undewstands me I'd be so lonely without you. You awe my world. Pwease dun leave me..."

Ryeowook's eyes widened when his shoulder suddenly felt wet. He turned to his hyung and hugged him. "I won't leave hyung, I pwomise. So dun cwy, I dun wan you to cwy..."

Yesung sniffled. "So, if I stop cwying, will you do sumthin fow me?"

Ryeowook nodded.

Yesung gave a small smile and pulled away from the youner boy. He stood up.

"Den, Wookie," he bent down on one knee and grabbed Ryeowook's hand, "Will you mawwy me?"

Ryeowook tilted his head.

What is "marry?"

Yesung scrathced the back of his head. "I'm dun really kno wat "getting mawwied" means, but I think it means dat da two peopwe will be togethew fowevew! Nd I always wanna be wif you, Wookie..."

Ryeowook smiled. "Okai! I wanna be wif you fowevew too! So wet'z get mawwied today! Den we can always be togethew too!"

Yesung nodded. "Wet'z go ask da nice lady at da house to mawwy us den, come on!" he excitedly said before grabbing Ryeowook's hand and rushing back to the house.

Ryeowook turned his head to look at the lake and saw a little head poking out of the water. He smiled. "San kyuu mistew tuwtle! We pwomise to come visit latew on!"

"Oh, Hi, Hangeng... wat'z dat net fow?" Yesung asked as he stopped running.

Ryeowook looked forward just in time to see a net cover them both.

"Just a coupwe more~" Hangeng sang as he dragged thd net behind him.

Yesung turned to Ryeowook.  "I think we awe gonna have to wait a while befowe we can get mawwied."

 

***

 

"Hey, Bawbie, wat do you wanna do today?" Sungmin asked his newest Barbie friend.

Sungmin smiled and made his voice a little higher. "I wanna do watevew you wanna do, Sungmin. I'm youw fwiend fowevew, cuz I'm pwincess Bawbie nd I love all my fwiends~"

"Aww, I love you too pwincess Bawbie! Let'z be fwiends fowevew nd evew~" Sungmin cooed as he hugged his pretty friend.

All of a suddon, the lights in the room went out.

"Huh?"

Sungmin looked around. He was beginning to get scared, and he screamed when something grabbed his arm.

A second later, the light in the room again.

"Wat happened?" Sungmin wondered after he calmed down.

He tried hugging his Barbie doll to make him feel better, only to gasp when he hugged nothing but air.

"My pwincess Bawbie!"

Sungmin began crawling on the ground, trying to see if he dropped it anywhere.

Then, something caught his attention in the corner of his eye.

"Kyu? Wat awe you doin?"

The younger glared at him from behind the door frame. "I dun gotta tell you nuthin."

Sungmin frowned. "Dat'z mean, Kyu. Dun say things like dat.

Kyuhyun said nothing and pulled out something from behind his back.

Sungmin gasped. "My Bawbie! You found it!" he squealed excitedly and tried to grab it from the younger boy, only to get a face full of carpet.

"I'm not givin dis back," Kyuhyun said before running down the hall.

Sungmin gaped like a fish, before jumping up and chasing Kyuhyun.

"Get back hewe you little bwat!"

Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out and continued running.

Sungmin huffed and ran harder, questioning why his growth sturt couldn't have hit early on. "Come on, Kyuhyun! Gimme back my Barbie!" he whined.

"It'z a stupid dolly! Get ovew it old lady!" the younger boy yelled and turned a corner.

Sungmin gasped. "I am only two yeaws oldew dan you! And I am a BOY!"

"Naaah. You'we too giwly to be a boy," Kyuhyun teased.

Rushing as fast as he could, Sungmin turned the corner and ended up slipping on a rug, causing him to slide into a wall. "Owwie..." he whined as he rubbed his cheek. By the time he remembered about Kyuhyun, the boy was already long gone.

But this hallway just so happened to be a dead end, so the younger boy had to be somewhere around there.

"Kyu, come on, gimme back my pwincess Barbie. I'll give you back youw gameboy, so come on," Sungmin whined as he searched the first room.

After no luck, Sungmin decided to try the next room.

"Give it up, Minnie hyung. You won't nevew find me!" Kyuhyun's voice emmitted from somewhere.

It was like he was everywhere at once.

Sungmin puffed his cheeks.

The younger was always like this! He always stole Sungmin's new favorite toys and ran away with them!

The younger was just a little brat and a big meanie!

Sungmin stomped into the last room.

"Kyu?"

Silence.

"Well, if you dun come out right now, I'll... umm... ah! I'll nevew pway wif you evew again! I'll go nd pway wif Wookie nd Yesung!" Sungmin threatened. 

After a moment of silence, a head popped out of some plushies in the corner.

"Y-you dun mean it, do you Minnie hyung?" Kyuhyun asked with tears in his eyes.

Sungmin nodded. "I'm reawwy sewious. I dun evew wanna pway wif you evew again."

Suddenly, Kyuhyun began bawling.

"It iz-izn't faiw! You always p-pway w-wif youw toyz n-nd den you ignowe me! Whai doez M-Minnie hyung like d-dis dumb Bawbie m-mowe dan Kyu?!" he cried while rubbing the tears from his eyes.

Sungmin frowned.

"Wat? I dun like my Bawbie mowe dan you," he said as he hugged the younget boy, who pushed him away.

"Yes you do!  You said you loved dis dum Bawbie nd you wanned to be fwiends with it fowevew!" he said and pointed at the acursed toy that stole his Minnie hyung.

Sungmin looked at the toy.

He picked it up and threw it behind him.

"Kyu, I'll always like you mowe dan a silly toy. A toy can't tawk to me, or hug me back, or sing da way you do. You can do all dose things nd more. You'we special," Sungmin said as he pulled the younger back in for a hug.

Kyuhyun clung onto his Minnie hyung and sniffled. "You pwomise  dat you like me mowe dan dat Bawbie?"

Sungmin nodded.

Kyuhyun smiled and kissed his hyung on the nose. "Minnie hyung iz da best~"

Sungmin blushed and coughed to cover it up. "Well wat about you? Do you like me mowe dan youw video games?"

The older boy expected an immediate answer, but was shocked when all he got was silence.

He looked up and began fuming when he saw Kyuhyun thinking. "Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, awe you sewiously thinkin about whethew you like me mowe dan youw video games?!"

Sungmin grabbed his Barbie off the floor and stomped out of the room. "You awe tewwible!" he yelled at the younger boy.

Kyuhyun scrambled out after him. "Wait, Minnie hyung! I was jus kiddin, of couwse I like you mowe!" he screamed and clung onto Sungmin's leg.

"Get off!"

"No!"

"Yah, I said get off!"

"Nd I said no!"

While they were arguing, a sneaky Hangeng creeped up behing them and caught them in his net.

"Yay~ I almos got em all~" Hangeng cheered.

Sungmin crossed his arms and huffed. "Dis iz all youw fault, Kyu."

"Sowwy, Minnie hyung~" Kyuhyun said as he snuggled into his Minnie.

"You awe so not sowwy..." Sungmin muttered as he wrapped his arms around the younger boy.

 

***

 

"All right guys, now I jus wan you to do EXACTLY wat I told you to do," Hangeng said to the eleven boys sitting in the room.

He grinned when they all nodded obediently.

His master plan was coming along smoothly.

 

***

 

Leeteuk and Kangin ran up and down the halls trying to find their friends.

"I dun think dat dey awe hewe. Maybe Hangeng got em!" Kangin yelled.

"It'll be okai, Kangin! Jus as long as dat one pewson we need izn't missing, we can rescue dem all! So stay calm! I'll pwotect you nd won't evew let you be taken!" Leeteuk said and tightened his grip on his friend's hand.

Kangin smiled. His Teukie was so overprotective.

"Don't you worry eithew. I'll pwotect you too," Kangin promised.

Leeteuk blushed, but didn't turn around. 

He didn't want the other to see his face so red.

Kangin always managed to make his face change color like that, it was emberassing. Well, Leeteuk thought the blushing was emberassing.

"Ah! Look!" Leeteuk yelled and pointed at a figure at the end of the hall.

"Heechul!"

Said boy turned around at the sound of his name.

"Hi, Teuk hyung," he said.

Leeteuk stopped running and bent down to catch his breath.

Kangin stood by the older boy's side and rubbed his back.

Once he caught his breath, Leeteuk grabbed Heechul's hands.

"Heechul! We need you to come wif us right now!"

Heechul tilted his head. "Whai? Wat'z wrong? Also, have you seen Henwy or Wookie? I wanned to play wif dem since I couldn't find my Hannie anywhewe."

"No time to explain! Kangin! Gwab him nd wet'z go!"

"Huh? Grab me? Whai do- YAH! PUT ME DOWN!!!" Heechul yelled as he was suddenly grabbed and thrown over Kangin's shoulder.

Leeteuk stared in awe. "Wow... You awe so stwong, Kangin! Dat'z amazin!"

Kangin smiled, but winced when Heechul began hitting his back. "Umm, Teukie, can we jus go now?"

Snapping out of his staring trance, Leeteuk blushed before nodding.

"Time to rescue ouw fwiends!" Leeteuk yelled and began running.

"YAH! Tell me wat'z goin on!"

 

***

 

"Da jig iz up, Hangeng! Release our... frwiends?"

Leeteuk was standing in the doorway of Hangeng's room, Kangin behind him with an angry Heechul on his shoulder.

"Uhh... Wat'z going on?" Leeteuk asked.

He was so confused.

Hangeng smiled and grabbed Heechul from Kangin.

"Suwprise, Chullie~"

Heechul gasped. "Could it be? Iz dis, A PWINCESS PAWTY?!"

Leeteuk and Kangin stood in the doorway and watched as Heechul ran around the room, obsessing about their friends dressed as fictional charachters.

Shindong was dressed as frog. "I need a kiss fwom a pwincess so I can tuwn into a pwince!" he yelled before hopping away.

Heechul stuck his tongue out. "My lips awe fow Hannie only!"

At one corner, Eunhyuk was pouting.

"Whai do I gotta be Ariel?" he whined.

Donghae chuckled and ignored the older boy. "Aww come on, Hyuk. Da fact dat you'we a mewmaid pwincess is pewfect!" he said dressed as Prince Eric, "nd sides, I'm a fishy pwince, so I need a fishy pwincess~"

Siwon was dressed as Aladin, and was hugging Kibum who was dressed as Jasmine. Both boys were huddled under a blanket.

Kibum sneezed. "I dun wanna do dis, I wanna nap." he said and coughed.

"It'z okai Kibummie. Jus cuddle wif me undew da bwanket fow now," Siwon replied and higged his friend closer.

Henry was sitting in a seat, sipping from a sippy cup, dressed as Mulan.

"Aww, Henwy, look at you! I dun really think dat Mulan iz a pwincess, but I accept because you awe sooo cute~" Heechul squealed.

Zhoumi nodded and agreed with Heechul. He was dressed as Li Shang.

"Way to finawwy look manly, Mi," Heechul teased.

Zhoumi stuck his tongue out. 

Ryeowook was busy dancing in funny circles as Snow White, and Yesung as his prince.

Yesung was the only prince without a name.

The older boy's dancing skills were somewhat lacking, but entertaining nevertheless.

"Aww, you two awe adowable~" Heechul cooed, "But I think you guyz need to leawn how to dance. Yesung! You awe not dancin like a pwince!"

"But I'm not a pwince. I'm a tuwtle," the younger responed.

On the other side of the room, Sungmin turned in his pretty dress. He patted his pretty blonde hair and squealed. "I'm like pwincess Bawbie, but bettew!" He was dressed as Aurora. 

Kyuhyun was following the older boy around, dressed as Prince Phillip. "Whai do I hafta be Pwince Phillip? I wanna be Pwince Kyuhyun!"

Heechul took a look at all his friends and turned to Hangeng. "You kidnapped all ouw fwiends and made dem dwess like pwinces nd pwincesses jus fow me?"

Hangeng nodded. "I kno how much you like pwincesses, nd I know you've always wanned a pwincess pawty, so I made you one!"

Heechul jumped on the slightly younger boy. "Oh, Hannie, dis iz so romantic! You awe just da bestest Hannie in da whole wide world!" he said and began kissing Hangeng all over his face.

Hangeng chuckled and pushed the older slightly away. "Well, I'm not da bestest yet. I'm dwessed  as Pwince Chawming and yet, I'm missing my Cindewella. Chullie, will you be my Cindewella?" he asked and pulled out a Cinderalla dress from behind him.

Heechul gasped. "Of couwse I will, Hannie! I'll be right back!"

As soon as he said that, Heechul grabbed the dress and ran out of the room, passing Leeteuk and Kangin on the way.

"So, dis was all jus a silly plan fow a pawty?" Leeteuk asked.

Kangin nodded. "Guess so."

Leeteuk sighed and leaned his head on Kangin. "So I was wowwied fow nuthin? Ugh. I sweaw, all dese kids awe dwiving me cwazy."

"But, Teukie, you'we a kid too," Kangin chuckled.

"Hey, you guys gotta dwess up too," Hangeng said as he approached the two, costumes in hand.

He chuckled. "I twied findin you two, but you guys must have been pwayin hide nd seek ow sumthin."

Kangin smiled an took the costumes from his older friend before taking Leeteuk's hand. "Come on Teukie, wet'z go get dwessed."

 

***

 

"Awe you almos done, Teukie?" Kangin asked.

"Almos," Leeteuk replied from the other side of the door.

Kangin waited for a bit until the door finally opened.

"Wow, Teukie... You look so pwetty!" 

Leeteuk blushed. He was dressed as Belle.

Kangin was matching, of course, as the human form of the Beast.

"Teukie, I know dat today was really cwazy, but I enjoyed spending the whole day wif you," Kangin said as they walked back to the little party room.

Leeteuk smiled. "I had fun bein wif you too."

"I hope we can alwayz be like dis," Kangin said.

"Me too."

"No, I mean. All of us. I dun wanna grow up, nd be oldew. I wanna stay a kid nd be wif you nd do dis," Kangin leaned over and kissed Leeteuk on the cheek.

Leeteuk blushed.

"You awe my Teukie, I dun wanna let no one else take you," Kangin said, and held onto the older boy's hand.

"I wanna stay like dis too... but we'we gonna hafta grow up. I bet dat wen we grow up, we'we all gonna have babies nd be all matuwe nd stuff," Leeteuk said.

"Reawwy?"

"Mhmm. I'm suwe of it."

 

***

 

"I was so wrong," Leeteuk said as he watched all most of the adults play on the playground with the kids.

Heechul was standing at the highest point. "I am Heechul! I am your king!!!"

Eunhyuk was monkeying around on the monkey bars, Donghae sitting on top of them.

Yesung was crawling slowly on the ground; Tao, Lay, and Chanyeol copying the older man.

Ryeowook was going down the slide with Kyungsoo.

Henry was being chased by Xiumin.

Zhoumi was playing tic-tac-toe with Onew.

Siwon was playing catch with Kris and Minho.

Sungmin was laughing with Kai, Chen, and Taemin as they tried to cross the rope bridge.

"Hey... I wonder whatever happened to Shindong?" Hangeng suddenly asked.

"Did someone say my name?"

All the adults sitting down turned around and gasped when they saw their old friend.

"Shindong!"

The slightly chubby man smiled. "In the flesh~"

"Where have you been?" Kangin asked.

Shindong shrugged. "Here and there. But anyway, I see you guys have all been busy. Hint. Hint."

Leeteuk shook his head. "Look at Ryeowook and Sungmin. They both have six kids each. The rest of us have only one or two. And Zhoumi has Henry."

The rest of the adults came running over.

"Hey guys, look! It really is Shindong! I told you!" Sungmin said.

The fifteen adults began talking and laughing, catching up and whatever.

It was good to be together again.

All of a sudden, Hangeng began speaking. "Hey, who wants to go watch Frozen at our house?"

Everyone was silent.

Then Heechul began bouncing. "Asdfgjkl! OHMAIGOSH YOU FINALLY BOUGHT THE DVD?! ANNA!"

"Frozen!"

"Olaf!"

"Elsa!"

"Frozen!"

"Olaf!"

"Christoff!"

"Olaf!"

"Anna!"

"Sphen!"

"Anna!"

"Frozen!"

"Elsa!"

"Olaf!"

"ANNA!!!"

At this point, all seventeen kids were surrounding the adults, jumping excitedly about the news of watching Frozen.

"All right kids! Follow Uncle Heechul to his house and let's go watch Frozen!!!" Heechul said.

All the kids cheered.

Heechul gasped and turned to Hangeng. "I know, Hannie! Let's have a princess party! We can all dress up in pretty dresses and have dancing and singing and I'll plan everything out! Catch all our friends and then meet me back at the house! Anna, my sweet, here I come!"

"Come on kids! Do you wanna build a snowman~"

The adults watched as their princess obsessed friend ran away with their kids, all of them singing that snowman song.

Leeteuk turned back to Hangeng. "He's not serious about the princess party thing, is he?"

A smile slowly spread on Hangeng's face as he pulled out a familiar giant net. "I would start running if I were you~"

Leeteuk's eyes widened.

He grabbed kangin's hand and sped off.

Not again!

 

 

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

 

Ahh.

What did I just write?

This is like, the longest chapter I have ever written.

It took me like, five days.

I think my fluff skills are rusty.

I'll try harder to live up to the fluff you guys expect of me!

I'll start writing the Taoris chapter tomorrow.

But really, thank you.

You guys are the reason I keep going with this story.

I have amazing subbies~ 

See you next chapter.

😊