'Cuz You Awe You (baekyeol)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

"Baekie hyung! Letz go eat lunch togethew!" A small yet tall happy virus shouted across the classroom, waving his hands excitedly to get the older yet shorter boy to notice him.
 
Baekhyun did indeed notice him before quickly stuffing his crayons back into his desk and yelling, "Kay Channie! Just wait a sec!" He quickly grabbed his lunchbox while shoving his eyeliner into his front pocket before jogging over to the excited giant.
 
Channel smiled and hugged his smaller hyung before blabbing about what he thought of class.
 
"Mr. Park iz so mean! Don't you think so too Baekie hyung? He took away my cwayon! You sawed it too!"
 
It was true that Mr. Park did take Chanyeol's crayon away. But he had a very good reason.
 
"You twied to eat it Channie. Eating cwayons isn't good fow you."
 
Chanyeol pouted. "But da cwayon was called 'Macaroni nd Cheese'! I had to know if da cwayon was lying to me!"
 
"It was a cwayon Channie. Da name came fwom da colow of macaroni and cheese. It izn't gonna taste wike macaroni and cheese. Itz gonna taste wike a cwayon." Baekhyun said as they approached the lunch room.
 
He stopped when he noticed the big derp not following him.
 
"Wat's wrong Channie?" Baekhyun asked.
 
Chanyeol tilted his head and scrunched up his face in confusion.
 
"So...macaroni nd cheese is gonna taste like cwayons?"
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes before grabbing Chanyeol's wrist and dragging him to a table. It was then that he noticed Chanyeol didn't have his lunchbox. "Hey Channie, whewe iz your food?"
 
Chanyeol thought for a moment before smiling.
 
"Ah! Well some boys said dat dey wanned to check my lunch to see if it tasted bad so I let dem and dey said it did so dey said dat dey would take it. Izn't dat nice Baekie hyung?"
 
Baekhyun stared at him with disbelief.
 
Those boys were just after his lunch! How could they trick his nice friend like that?!
 
A sudden grumbling notice interrupted Baekhyun from his angry thoughts. He looked at Chanyeol who had his down sheepishly and was scratching the back of his head.
 
"Sowwy Baekie hyung... I guess I'm kinda hungwy..."
 
Baekhyun's expression softened and she smiled a bit before saying. "It'z okai Channie. How bout you shawe my lunch wif me? Ryeowook umma made me wots of food so dewe is enough fow both of us."
 
Chanyeol gave him a big smile before hugging his hyung.
 
"I wuv you hyung! You awe da bestest hyung in da world!!!"
 
Baekhyun blushed at the comment before pushing the happy giant off of him. "Just eat Channie. Imma put eyelinew on you aftew, okai?"
 
Chanyeol happily nodded before taking a bite of Baekhyun's lunch.
 
He and Baekhyun both took turns at eating food while the other one chewed and lunch was going pretty well.
 
Baekhyun was about to tell Chanyeol he could finish the rest of his lunch because he was full when he caught sight of the taller boy eating a french fry. He frowned and looked back at his lunch. His umma didn't pack any french fries...
 
"Hey Channie?"
 
Chanyeol looked at him and hummed.
 
"Whewe did you get dat?" Baekhyun pointed at the french fry.
 
This made Chanyeol smile.
 
"Dey keep on hitting my head nd ending up in my haiw. It must be magic!!!"
 
Baekhyun looked behind Chanyeol and glanced around the cafeteria. His curious look turned into a glare when he saw some boys from his class, sitting at a different table, throwing fries at his friend.
 
"Hey Channie, awe dose da boys who took your lunch?" he pointed at the boys. Chanyeol happily nodded like nothing was wrong.
 
"Channie, dey awe throwing food at you."
 
Chanyeol looked at him confused.
 
"Dey awe?"
 
Baekhyun nodded.
 
"Dey awe bullying you!"
 
Chanyeol frowned.
 
"But whai would dey pick on me? What did I do?"
 
Baekhyun was about to tell his friend that he did nothing wrong when an open milk carton came flying over and covered his friend in chocolate milk. The giant sat there, confused as ever, dripping wet.
 
"Drink less milk you giant owange curly haired fweak! Maybe you'll srink a lil nd get a brain so you'll be less dumb!!!" One of the boys from the table yelled before they all burst out laughing.
 
Baekhyun glared at the boys before turning back to his friend and gasping.
 
Chanyeol looked like he was gonna cry.
 
Even though he was always happy, Chanyeol was a bit insecure about his height. He knew he wasn't the smartest person either but they didn't have to be so mean...
 
Baekhyun couldn't take it.
 
He stomped over to the other boys and grabbed the one who insulted his friend by the collar.
 
"Don't you make fun of him! Channie did nothing wrong!"
 
The boy scoffed and pushed Baekhyun on to his . "He's a fweak! He's stupid, he's too tall, he's always smiling, and no one likes him! He's diffewent and we don't like it!"
 
Baekhyun glared again before standing up and pushing the boy back.
 
"Channie is not a fweak! He's a nice pewson nd he's always dere fow me! He's da bestest fwiend I could evew have!! And so what if he's diffewent?! It'z his diffewences dat make him who he is and dat makes him special!!! I like Channie because he's him! So you have no right to insult him!" he yelled before kicking the other boy in his 'area'.
 
The boy fell to the ground and rolled around in pain.
 
Chanyeol sat there and watched in awe.
 
His hyung likes him because he's him?
 
Baekhyun then bent down directly to the other boy's face and made him look him in the eye.
 
"If you evew DAWE to make fun of my Channie EVEW again, I sweaw to you dat I will make your life a living nightmawe dat you wish you could wake up fwom but nevew will!" he hissed before walking back over to Chanyeol and pulling the taller boy out of the cafeteria, ignoring the yells from the teacher for him to come back.
 
They walked in silence before Chanyeol spoke up.
 
"Whewe awe we going Hyung?"
 
"To the bathwoom to clean you off."
 
Silence filled the hall again. Nothing but their footsteps could be heard.
 
"Listen Channie." Baekhyun spoke without looking at his friend, "Don't listen to what dat boy said. You awe pewfect da way you awe so pwomise me dat you won't change, no mattew wat."
 
Chanyeol smiled.
 
"I pwomise Baekie hyung. If my Baekie hyung wikes me dis way, den I pwomise I'll nevew evew change."
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Short chapter, I know but at least I updated so yay!
 
Do you like it at least?
 
If you did, that makes me happy.
 
Chanyeol happy! ^^
 
Thank you for reading and waiting for the update.
 
Do you wonder what the next chapter will be about?
 
Well I'm not going to tell you.
 
You guys will just have to wait and see.
 
Bye bye~