My Pwincess (hunhan)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

"Lulu?"

Sehun wandered around in the unfamiliar house, wondering why he had chosen to sleep over at his princess Luhan's house in the first place since the boy who had invited him was nowhere to be found.

He wandered into the living room where Yesung was sitting on the couch with a Tao on his lap.

They were watching Kung Fu Panda 2.

"Taotao hyung, hath you theen my Pwintheth Lulu?" Sehun asked.

Tao turned to him and shook his little head before tugging on his appa's arm, signaling him to rewind the movie. Yesung smiled and did as the boy wanted before turning to Sehun.

"I think I heard someone in the playroom. Why don't you go check there, okay?"

Sehun nodded.

"Thank you uncle Yethung..." he said quietly and left the room, leaving Yesung to smile at how cute the little boy's lisp was.

Walking down the hall, Sehun heard noises coming from the room at the end of the hall. The playroom.

He knocked on the door and the noise stopped, leaving an eerie silence.

"Pwintheth? Lulu? Awe you in dere?"

No answer was given and Sehun decided to check inside the room.

Reaching up, he grabbed the doorknob and turned it before pushing the door open.

He entered the pitch black room and wondered why it was so dark. Then he realized that the curtains weren't open.

Wondering why his princess would want to be in a dark room in the middle of the day, he walked over to the other side of the room and pulled open the curtains. He squinted at the sight of the sun.

He turned around to look for Luhan when a hand was placed over his hand and mouth and he was pushed down into a pile of plushies.

Sehun tried to scream but the hand over his mouth was preventing him from doing so.

"SHHH!!! Sehunnie itz me Lulu!"

The hands covering his face moved away and when his vision came back, he was face to face with a doe-eyed Luhan who was looking at him curiously.

"Did I scawe you Sehunnie? Did I? Did I?" Luhan asked excitedly.

Sehun could only stare in shock and Luhan took that as a yes.

After his senses finally came back, Sehun felt anger and he exploded at the older.

"Why you do dat?! It wathn't nice!!!"

Luhan frowned.

"But..."

"No but! You awe jutht a big meanie! You hide fwom me nd den you do dat! You awe tewwible!" Sehun shouted and immediately regretted it when he saw tears in the older's eyes.

Luhan threw a stuffed animal at him.

"You were da one who said dat he wanted to pway hide n' go seek yestewday before we went to bed!!!"

Luhan walked over to the corner and sat there, facing the wall. Crossed arms and a pout on his still tear stained face.

Sehun frowned as he vaguely recalled saying something similar to the boy's story.

"Lulu?"

Pout.

"Pwintheth?"

More pout.

"I'm thowwy Lulu... You'we my pwintheth, don't be mad, I'm reawwy thowwy... Pwease fowgive Thehunnie?"

The older boy shook his head and continued to cry and pout. He didn't want to be the princess any more. And he would never forgive the younger. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever eve-

Suddenly an idea popped into his head.

A creepy smile made its way onto Luhan's face.

He wiped away any tears left on his face before replacing the creepy smile with a sweet one and turning to the boy who was confused about his princess' weird mood change.

"Iss okai Sehunnie, I fowgive you,"

Sehun smiled.

"If you will play dress up wif me."

Sehun's smile disappeared.

Dress up? Well if it meant that his princess would forgive him then he would do it. Plus maybe he could get Luhan to dress up in a pretty dress or something.

"Okai..."

Luhan smiled at Sehun's words and walked torwards the younger.

"Yay! Okai close your eyes and let me choose your costume!!!" Luhan said in a cheery and excited voice.

Sehun did as he was told and he could hear noises from all around him.

All of a sudden he could feel clothes going over his head, layering over his other clothes, and Luhan pulling his arms through the sleeves.

"Keep your eyes closed!" Luhan yelled when he saw Sehun trying to peek.

Sehun shut his eyes tight, like his princess wanted him to, and waited for Luhan to finish. He felt a brush go through his hair and when it was done, something was placed atop his head.

He felt himself being pulled along and then being stopped.

"Ready to see?" Luhan asked.

Something sounded weird about his voice but Sehun took little notice as he wanted to see what they were dressed up as. He nodded and then opened his eyes.

The first thing he saw was a princess.

Then he realized the princess had his face.

He was staring into a mirror.

"You're so pwetty."

Sehun turned around to yell at Luhan but was shocked by the other boy's outfit.

He was dressed as a prince.

Luhan smiled and grabbed Sehun's hands.

"I'm sowwy Sehunnie, but I'm not meant to be da pwincess. I'm da prince nd you awe my pwetty pwincess." Luhan said as he hugged him.

Sehun could only blush at the comment.

Since when did his Lulu turn into a prince without him noticing?

Luhan stood back and smiled again.

"You awe my Pwincess Sehunnie, lets be together fowever~"

 

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

Soooooooooooooooooo?

Well tell me what you guys think. About what? About the chapter of course~

I love getting comments from you guys and maybe I'll respond if I'm not busy okay?

Also...

Thank you to all who have subscribed and recieved a kitty face!

= ^ w ^ =

22 sucscribers just from 2 chapters~ how wonderful!

And thank you elien23 for being this story's first subscriber and commenter! You is awesome!!!

\(O o O)/

So anyway, here's the couples for the next three chapters:

4) Sulay

5) Kaisoo

6) Baekyeol

I hope you guys look forward to them!

^ u O

Panda lover out~