OMOGOSH!!! (shinee kids)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

"Hello?" Kibum opened the door to see Heechul standing there with Taemin.
 
Heechul smiled. "Hey Bummie, I need you to watch Taemin for the afternoon while I go and fix some of my designs. Hangeng is at work and Key is sleeping over at Jonghyun's house. I have to go to the factory too and I just can't take Tae with me."
 
"Oh sure, I'll watch him." Kibum said and picked up Taemin. "Say bye to Umma."
 
Taemin turned around and waved. "Bye bye Umma." He then leaned over and gave Heechul a kiss on the cheek.
 
Heechul gave him one back before walking away.
 
"Uncle Kibum?" Kibum looked at Taemin and nodded for him to continue, "Iz Minho hyung home?"
 
Kibum smiled and led him to the living room where Minho was lying, sleeping, on the couch. "He's in the middle of his nap. Do you want to do something while we wait for him to wake up or do you wanna take a nap with him?"
 
Taemin put his finger on his chin and thought.
 
Did he want to play?
 
Playing sounds fun.
 
Well playing would be no fun alone.
 
Maybe he should just take a nap.
 
"Imma take a nap wif Minho hyung." he finally said.
 
Kibum smiled and put Taemin down, the small boy immediately rushing over to the couch and lying next to Minho. Taemin cuddled up next to the boy and fell asleep not to long after.
 
Taking a picture first, Kibum then got out a blanket and placed it over the two boys before sneaking out of the room.
 
(1 hour later...)
 
Minho slowly opened his eyes.
 
His head lazed to the side and it took him a couple seconds to realize there was someone's face right in front of his. It took him another couple seconds to realize that it was Taemin next to him.
 
Minho woke up fully after that.
 
He wondered how and when the younger boy got there but was snapped out of his thoughts when Taemin let out a little yawn and began opening his eyes.
 
Minho panicked and shut his eyes.
 
"Minho hyung?"
 
Taemin's voice was small and soft, his sleepiness not wearing off completely yet.
 
Minho opened one eye and Taemin let out a smile when he did. "Awake?" he asked, still a bit sleepy. Minho's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as he nodded.
 
Taemin sat up and rubbed his eyes before rolling off the couch and standing up. "Can we pway nao?"
 
Quickly, Minho scrambled off the couch and onto the floor, falling on his face as he did. Taemin giggled. "You'we silly, Hyung. Wet's go pway." he said and grabbed Minho's hand with both of his and pulled him up.
 
The two ended up going into random rooms and finally stopped in Minho's appa's study.
 
"Hi Appa." Minho greeted as he sat on a couch on one end of the room.
 
Siwon looked up and smiled at his son. "Hi Minho. Hello Taemin. I saw you two taking a nap earlier. You were both so cute."
 
Minho blushed. "Appa!" he whined.
 
Siwon chuckled and held up his hand as a sorry. "I'm guessing that you two just woke up?"
 
The two boys nodded.
 
"Okay! Then since you two are so bored, how about I read to you from the bible?"
 
Siwon didn't wait for an answer as he pulled out a bible from one of the shelves next to his desk. He walked back over to his chair and opened the large book to a page. "Ah I remember this one." he said and thought about the last time he had read that section. It would be perfect for the kids!
 
He opened his mouth to speak when a voice echoed throughout the room.
 
"Choi Siwon, I hope you aren't reading to the kids about something from the bible again."
 
Siwon immediately closed the large book and put it back on the shelf. "Of course not Kibummie!"
 
Kibum popped his head into the room. "I heard you put something on the shelf, you are in big trouble for lying mister! I will give you your punishment later, as for you two," he pointed at Taemin and Minho, "I made some chocolate chip cookies. They're in the kitchen if you want some."
 
Minho smiled and grabbed Taemin's hand and sprinting out of the room, leading the now blushing boy to the kitchen.
 
Both boys hummed as they entered the room, the smell of fresh baked cookies floating in the air. They walked over to the table where the cookies were waiting on a plate. Sitting their butts down on two chairs, they grabbed a warm cookie and took a bite.
 
Minho smiled. "Mmm, Umma made double chocolate chip. Dis iz so yummy~" he said as he took another bite.
 
Taemin hummed in agreement. The cookie was almost as good as the cake he had that one time when he ate lunch at Uncle Ryeowook's house. He felt a pair of eyes on him and turned his head to see Minho staring. "Something wrong?" he asked the older boy. He watched as Minho's cheeks turned slightly pink and giggled when he stuttered to say something. "D-do you wan a g-glass of milk?" he finally got out.
 
Looking up and thinking, Taemin decided that milk would go well with the cookies and nodded his head.
 
Minho slid off his seat and went over to the fridge.
 
He opened the door and frowned when he saw the milk was all the way on the top shelf. "It'z too high..." he said as he turned around to Taemin, who was eating his second cookie.
 
Taemin looked over and smiled before putting down his cookie and hopping off his seat. He ran over to Minho and together they decided on a plan to get the milk.
 
Minho leaned down and let Taemin get his legs on his shoulders. He then slowly stood up. This was where having Siwon as an appa came in handy. He was a lot more fit and stronger than most kids his age. "Do you awmost got it?" Minho asked when he began struggling to keep his balance.
 
"A-awmost..." Taemin said his hands finally grabbed the carton of milk. "Got it!"
 
Their success didn't last long because Minho finally lost his balance and the two ended up tumbling over, Taemin landing on Minho, and milk covering them both.
 
The two looked at each other, and as the seconds past their faces got redder and redder.
 
"What happened here?!"
 
They turned and saw Kibum standing in the doorway, his mouth gaping at the mess in his kitchen.
 
Minho and Taemin looked back at each other and smiled.
 
"Nothing~" they both said.
 
***
 
"Jjong, I'm bored." Key whined.
 
Jonghyun looked up from his video game to see Key pouting. He scooted closer to Key. "Wat's wrong?" he asked.
 
Key looked at him. "I just said it. I'm bored. Can we go pway?"
 
"But we awe pwaying." Jonghyun said as he referred to the video game controlers in their hands. Key shook his head. "I meant pway outside or sumthin. Nd besides, I lost evwy time so I dun wanna pway dis anymowe." he said as he threw his controler behind him.
 
Then an idea popped in his head. "Omo! Jjong, your pawents awe home right?"
 
Jonghyun nodded.
 
Key squealed and pounced on him. "Wet'z ask dem to teach us to dance again!!!" he said excitedly before getting off of Jonghyun's lap and pulling the other boy up with him.
 
They ran out of the room and down the hall to a room labled 'Dance Room' and knocked on it.
 
"Eunhyuk umma! Donghae appa!!!" Jonghyun called out.
 
A couple seconds later, the door swung open, revealing slightly sweaty adults. Eunhyuk smiled and picked up his son. "Hi Jonghyunnie, do you need something?" Jonghyun nodded and pointed to Key who was holding up his hands too. Donghae decided to pick him up too before asking Key what he wanted. "We wanna dance like you guys, will you teach us?" Key asked.
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other and grinned.
 
"Of course we'll teach you to dance. But you should go change your clothes first. Jonghyun will lend you something to wear okay?"
 
(10 minutes later...)
 
"We awe back!" Key said as he entered the room in a loose black shirt and black sweatpants, his bangs tied on the top of his head in a little ponytail.
 
Jonghyun followed wearing similar sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt.
 
Donghae nodded in approval at their clothes. "So did you have a dance you wanted to learn, Key?"
 
Key thought and then it came to him. "I wanna learn Gee!" he said happily.
 
Eunhyuk smiled. "Been a while since we did that one, right Hae?" Donghae chuckled. "Yup. We haven't done that since our high school performance," he turned to Key, "Your Umma was really into that dance. Not as much as your Uncle Leeteuk though. He was hopping all across the stage, I swear. I think we recorded it, didn't we Hyukkie?"
 
Jonghyun frowned.
 
He had no idea what they were talking about. And wasn't Gee a girl song?
 
Jonhyun was snapped out of his thoughts when music started playing. He turned his attention to a TV on the wall and watched as his parents and his uncles performed Gee.
 
*(watch the Super Show 2 Gee performance on youtube to get an image if you haven't watched it)*
 
"Uwaaaaah. You guys were awesome! So was Heechul Umma! He wore a wig nd evwything!" Key said admiringly.
 
Eunhyuk chuckled. "Yeah. I thing Donghae and I were the only ones who didn't wear fake hair. Oh. Siwon too."
 
The TV was turned off and Jonghyun was dragged, by Key, to the front of his parents where they began learning the beginning of the dance.
 
Halfway through the dance Jonghyun fell down, mostly due from tiredness and emberassment at some of the dance moves, and decided to just sit the rest of the lesson out and just watch Key learn.
 
He smiled when Key cheered about getting a move right.
 
Key was a fast learner.
 
And, well, Jonghyun would never say it out loud, but he thought Key was very pretty.
 
He had pretty eyes.
 
And soft hair.
 
And a smooth face.
 
And his smile always made Jonghyun's heart skip a beat.
 
Suddenly someone clapped in front of his face. Jonghyun looked up and saw Key looking down at him. "I learned the dance!" he said proudly. Jonghyun checked the time on the clock on the wall and he saw it had been almost an hour since he sat down. He looked back to Key when the other boy flicked him in the forehead. "Come on Jjong! Watch me dance!" Key whined.
 
Jonghyun smiled and nodded, not noticing the little blush that came across Key's face as he walked back to the middle of the room.
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae took a seat on the foor on each side of their son. They looked at Key who nodded, a signal he was ready, and got into position.
 
Donghae then grabbed a remote and pressed play.
 
The beginning of Gee slowly filled the room and then the dancing began.
 
Jonghyun watched, amazed, as Key got all the moves and hit them all with perfect timing.
 
The song ended too soon and Key bowed as the other three clapped. Jonghyun even stood up!
 
When Key looked up, he smiled brightly at Jonghyun, happy that his dino watched him dance.
 
Jonghyun froze.
 
His heart skipped a beat.
 
Then another one.
 
Then he felt it clench.
 
He fainted.
 
***
 
Leeteuk sighed.
 
"I know you are hiding it somewhere Jinki. Just tell me where and I won't ground you."
 
Onew shook his head and continued to sit on the couch as his umma searched for his fried chicken. "Where do you keep on getting it Onew? I know we didn't buy any fried chicken this week or last week or the week before that so where does it keep coming from?" Leeteuk asked frustrated as he decided to check the other rooms.
 
"I love chicken. It loves me too. We love each othew nd will get married." he said.
 
Kangin looked from his book.
 
"Umm, Teuk?"
 
Leeteuk came back to the living room to ask what his husband wanted when he froze at the sight of Onew with another bucket of fried chicken.
 
"Park Jinki! You tell me where you got that bucket right now!" he yelled as he tried to grab the bucket. But Onew, being the little chicken maniac he is, slipped off the couch and ran away to another room.
 
Leeteuk looked at Kangin and Kangin sighed, getting the message.
 
They both ran in the direction Onew went in and became puzzled when they reached a dead end window. Backtracking, Leeteuk and Kangin searched all the rooms they passed and became stumped when Onew was nowhere to be found. Deciding he was definately hiding somewhere, they began searching the house again.
 
Onew hummed as he heard his parents run around the house and happily took another bite of his chicken while sitting on the roof.
 
He frowned when he reached in the bucket and felt no more chicken.
 
Grabbing a rock from a pile he kept on the roof, he threw it at Minho's house. When nothing happened, Onew threw another rock. This time a window on the second floor shot open and Minho stuck his head out and glared.
 
Onew grabbed his bucket and held it up.
 
Minho sighed and dissapeared only to reappear seconds later with another bucket of fried chicken.
 
He attatched the bucket to a nearly invisible string above his window and watched as the bucket slid down the line, the other end of the string attatched to the roof of Onew's house.
 
Onew smiled and mouthed a "Thank you" before unattatching the bucket from the line. Minho rolled his eyes and shut his window.
 
After getting his chicken, Onew decided to go back in his house.
 
(10 seconds later...)
 
"WHERE DO YOU KEEP GETTING FRIED CHICKEN?!?!?!"
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Yay I did it!
 
Another update!!!
 
I thank you people who say you like my story and I thank all my silent readers too.
 
Also, I have decided to post another chapter.
 
It will be posted early Tuesday morning right before I start my first day of school.
 
Umm so I hope you liked this chapter.
 
It was for the SHINee kids~
 
I hope I get some long comments because I really like those.
 
They make me all giddy and excited to write more chapters. *hint hint*
 
Although I do like whenever I see that I have a new comment.
 
I just like long comments the best.
 
So COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and UPVOTE!!!
 
Please?
 
^     ^
=(O u O)=
(___)