Uncle Mochi and His Fox (prechapter chapter)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

"I got it Umma!" Luhan said as he went to open the door.
 
As soon as the door swung open, Luhan gasped before smiling and launching himself at the person on the other side of the door.
 
"Uncle Henwy!!!"
 
Henry smiled and spun Luhan in his arms, making him burst into a fit of giggles. Then he stopped and placed Luhan on his hip. "So I see someone hasn't forgotten me." he said before walking into the house.
 
Ryeowook popped his head out of the kitchen. "Omo, what are you doing here Henry? I thought you were still in Canada?"
 
Henry placed Luhan on the ground. "I decided to pay a visit and see how much my little nephews have grown. It has been two years after all." he said and hugged Ryeowook who hugged him back. "Well I'll call the kids to the living room so you just wait there."
 
After a few minutes, all six kids were in the living room.
 
As soon as Xiumin saw him, he bolted towards Henry. "Uncle Mochi!!!" he squealed and jumped on his leg. Henry smiled at the nickname. "Hey, Baozi.
 
How are you?" Xiumin looked up and grinned. Henry was the only one he didn't mind calling him 'Baozi'. "I'm good!"
 
Then Henry looked at Lay.
 
"Hi Yixing, do you remember me too?"
 
Lay tilted his head. "You look like Uncle Henwy... Who awe you? Awe you his twin?"
 
Henry laughed. "I AM your Uncle Henry, you silly~" he said before hugging Lay.
 
Meanwhile, three other boys stared from behind their umma across the room.
 
Baekhyun tugged on his umma's pants. "Umma. Who iz dat?" Ryeowook smiled. "That is your Uncle Henry. He's a really good friend of mine and Appa's so be nice, okay?"
 
By this time, Henry had finished playing with the three oldest and was now squating down to be at eye level of the three youngest. "Hi there. I'm your Uncle Henry. I bet you don't remember me right? But I remember you. You are Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Zitao."
 
Kyungsoo completely hid behind Ryeowook's legs while Tao just stared, curious, at the stranger. Baekhyun was the only one brave enough to walk up to him. "Your face reminds me of Xiu hyung." he said.
 
Henry laughed.
 
"Yeah, I guess it does. Wanna know something? I have a present for all of you. For Xiumin," he handed him a bag of baozi which made Xiumin's face light up, "For Luhan," he handed the second oldest a Stitch plushie, "For Lay," he handed him a unicorn hat.
 
Henry then turned to Baekhyun. "Your Umma told me you liked this so I bought you a limited edition one." Henry said and handed Baekhyun a rare, limited edition eyeliner. Baekhyun stared at it and then at Henry before jumping in his arms. "You awe one of da bestest uncle's evew! Thank you Uncle Henwy!!!" he gleefuly yelled before running to the bathroom to try it on.
 
Then Henry walked over to the last two and smiled. "I didn't know what to get you but I heard that Tao likes pandas and Kyungsoo likes owls so I had these specially made just for you." He pulled out two lollipops. One was in the shape of an owl and the other a panda. Both boys smiled and accepted their gifts.
 
***
 
"Stwangew!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he ran into his umma and appa's bedroom.
 
Kyuhyun looked at his hyper son who was still rambling on about a stranger coming in the house.
 
He shot up and grabbed a bat, carefully making his way down the stairs. Hearing noise in the living room, he slowly crept down the hall before bursting through the door and scaring everyone in the room.
 
After recovering from shock, the stranger smiled. "Hi Kyuhyun."
 
Kyuhyun sighed. "Gosh Zhoumi, I thought you were some crazy person who broke into our house or something! A little warning next time would be nice!"
 
Zhoumi laughed and scratched the back of his head.
 
"Sorry. This was sort of a last minute trip."
 
Kyuhyun was about to ask what he meant by last minute when the front door opened. Sungmin walked in with Sehun. "We're home! And look who I found next door!" he said as he walked in, followed by Henry and the Kim Family.
 
Henry smiled as soon as he saw Zhoumi and ran into his arms. "Mimi! You came!!! When did you get in? I thought you were going to fly out from China tomorrow?'
 
"When I learned you were going to arrive today, I figured I could try to get a sooner flight. I did and here I am now." he said and gave Henry a peck on the cheek.
 
"Umm, hello? Still wondering what you are both doing in Korea?" Yesung said as he removed his work jacket.
 
The two Chinese men smiled.
 
"We're here because we want to spend time with out nephews that we hardly ever see." Zhoumi began, "And we figured that while we spent time with them, you four could go on a well deserved date. I'm sure that you haven't had one in a long time because you both have six kids."
 
Sungmin and Kyuhyun looked at each other and smiled.
 
Yesung and Ryeowook did the same and nodded at Zhoumi. "That sounds like a great idea! So when do you want to watch them?" Ryeowook asked.
 
Henry smiled. "Now. We are going to watch them til the end of the day so you have until then to go on a date."
 
Yesung turned to his kids and kissed each of their heads, telling them to be good, before grabbing Ryeowook's hand and rushing out the door.
 
Sungmin gave a small lecture to the six of his kids, telling them to behave and not be little monsters and cause trouble and gave Henry a list of numbers to call in case of an emergency. Then he made Kyuhyun change his clothes and before you could count to ten, they were out.
 
Henry and Zhoumi looked at the twelve kids in front of them.
 
"So who wants to go to the zoo?"
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Sorry I'm late.
 
I was busier this morning than expected.
 
Short update.
 
This was a filler chaper to help with the upcoming chapters.
 
I also figured that if I was using SuJu otps then I should use all of them.
 
Yay for the mochi and the fox!
 
I'll try to update this weekend.
 
^    ^
=(O u O)=
(___)