Not Leaving You (sulay)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

"Okay class, time for PE." the teacher said as she clapped her hands.
 
One by one, the students all followed the teacher out of the room.
 
"Lay, wakie wakie sleepyhead." Suho cooed as he nudged the sleeping boy's head.
 
Lay's eyes fluttered open and he yawned while rubbing his eye, head not moving up from the desk.
 
"But Angew, I dun wanna get up." he pouted.
 
Suho chuckled and held out his arms.
 
Somehow he got into the habit of carrying the younger boy whenever he was tired.
 
Lay smiled and lifted up his head before wrapping his arms around Suho's neck. The older boy hoisted him up into his arms. Lay smelled his hair and it still smelled like flowers. That was a fact that he never let Suho forget, for the young unicorn said it nearly every day but never remembers saying it the next time around.
 
"Angew, do we hafta go to PE? At lunch, I heard we were pwaying dodgeball." Lay said with his eyes closed.
 
Suho patted the unicorn's head.
 
"Where did you heaw dat?" he asked.
 
Lay thought. Where did he hear that.
 
"I heard it fwom........ uhh................. Oh dats right. I heawd it fwom Luhan gege."
 
Suho shook his head.
 
"But Luhan hyung is in da 2nd grade. We awe in 1st so we awe probly gonna do something diffewent.
 
Lay nodded.
 
By this time, they were already at the outside field where they would play PE.
 
"Okay class, time to pick a partner to do your stretching exercises with." the teacher announced.
 
Lay looked up at his angel.
 
"Angew, you'll be my pawtner right?" he asked hopefully.
 
Suho couldn't help but smile at the cuteness of the boy in his arms and nod his head.
 
At the smile, Lay was frozen. This always happened when he made his special friend smile. His chest would get tight and all he could hear was a weird thumping. He didn't know where the thumping came from, but apparently no one else could hear it.
 
"Angew, da thumping noise is back..." Lay said while tugging on Suho's shirt.
 
Suho smiled more.
 
He knew exactly what the thumping the younger boy was hearing was.
 
"Aww it's okai, it won't huwt you. Wet's go do our stretching now m'kay?"
 
Lay nodded and followed Suho to a grassy area.
 
They did their stretches and watched as the teacher handed out badminton rackets and soccer balls.
 
"Okay, for today's activity, you can either play badminton or soccer but it must be done with your partner."
 
Suho smiled at Lay and grabbed two badminton rackets.
 
"Come on Lay, wet's pway."
 
Lay nodded and grabbed the shuttlecock before throwing it in the air and swinging his racket.
 
He missed horribly.
 
"Aww..."
 
Suho smiled. "Itz okai Lay. Jus twy again." Looking at him with sparkling eyes, Lay eagerly nodded and threw the birdie up again before swinging his racket. He hit it. The only problem was that the racket flew out of his hand as well.
 
"Oops." Lay said as he turned around and ran to where his racket was.
 
He bent down and grabbed his racket only to hear Suho gasp, a gust of wind, and a shriek.
 
Lay stood up and looked around to see what was going on.
 
Nearby, there was another boy from his class lying on the ground with a soccer ball rolling away. What was his name again? Lay thought hard but couldn't seem to remember it. Now that he thought about it, he didn't know what he was doing. Why was he standing in the middle of grass?
 
He sat down.
 
"Lay!"
 
He turned his head and saw his angel running towards him. "Omo! Lay are you okai?! You almost got hit in da head by dat ball!"
 
Lay was about to ask another question when he heard the boy on the groundl yell.
 
"Yah! Choi Minho! How dawe you hit me in da face wit dat soccer ball! Do you know how diwty da ground is?! Dis is a designer shiwt you nitwit! Heechul umma got it fow me!!!"
 
Minho scratched the back of his head. "Well if it was so special den you shouln't have worn it to school. Dummy diva..." he muttered the last part.
 
He snapped his head back to look at the other and glared.
 
"A dummy diva? A DUMMY DIVA?! I'll have you kno dat I am NOT a dummy! I am Kim Kibum! I AM THE ALMIGHTY KEY!!!" he yelled before smacking Minho's head. "I am also your hyung nd you will tweat me as such with respect!"
 
Minho rolled his eyes.
 
Key grabbed Minho's ear and pulled it hard.
 
"Owwowwowwowwowwowwoww!!! Key hyung! Dat hurts!!! Stop it!!!"
 
Key pulled the taller down and glared directly into his eyes.
 
"So does having a ball kicked in your face." he hissed, "Why do you think I wanned to pway badminton instead?!"
 
"Well you kno dat I wike pwaying soccer so why did you pick me as a partnew?!" Minho yelled back in his defense.
 
"If I knew we were going to play soccer then I would have chosed someone else!!!" Key screamed back.
 
"Key hyung! Stop yelling at me!!!"
 
"I will when you apologize!"
 
"Fine! I'm sowwy!"
 
"You call dat an apology?! You pabo frog!!!"
 
"Grumpy giwly loud annoying dummy diva!!!"
 
Key groled and tackled Minho to the floor and they began rolling around.
 
Suho looked at Lay who was looking at the soccer ball, completely oblivious to the bickering two in front of him.
 
"Angew, can I kick dis?" Lay asked as he pushed the ball with his foot.
 
Suho shook his head.
 
"I dun think you shou-"
 
He was cut off when Lay kicked the ball and sent it flying. It came in to contact with the back of Minho's head and said person fell to the ground out cold.
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
"Oops..."
 
Key tuned to him with an unreadable expression.
 
It was scary.
 
So scary that Lay scrambled behind Suho as fast as he could.
 
"A-angew..."
 
Key stood up and looked at Lay who was still hiding. He stared for a while before taking a step forward.
 
Suho grabbed Lay's hand and slowly stepped back.
 
"Now Key, dere's no n-need to do anyting bad to Lay. It was jus an accident, okai? He d-din't mean to his Minho in da head." he said as they continued backwards.
 
Looking behind Key, Suho saw the teacher talking to some kids on the other side of the field. He figured that if they could somehow get around Key, and run to the teacher, they would be safe.
 
Suho turned his head to the shaking Lay, not taking his eyes off Key, and said, "Okai, when I pull on your hand, we hafta run as fast as we can ovew to da teachew. Undewstand?"
 
He felt Lay nod and took in a deep breath.
 
"Ohmaigosh is dat a grass stain on your pants?!"
 
Key gasped and looked down.
 
"Run now!" Suho whisper yelled and pulled on Lay's hand.
 
The two took off past Key and ducked and jumped to avoid the oncoming soccer balls and shuttlecocks.
 
They were almost halfway there and Lay looked back a little bit only to see Key not far behind. He let out a girl-ish scream which made Suho run faster out of panic. The fear clouded his mind, so much that he didn't notice the soccer ball headed for his legs.
 
The ball rolled in front of Suho, causing him to trip.
 
He let go of Lay's hand and fell forward.
 
Suho tried to get up but fell back down when he was hit in the head with a ball.
 
His head was spinning.
 
"Keep running!" he yelled at Lay who had stopped.
 
"B-but..."
 
Suho looked back and saw a blurry Key was only a little ways away.
 
"I don't matter! He's aftew you! You hafta keep running!" he yelled while trying to stand up again despite the dizziness.
 
Suddenly he felt someone in his arms.
 
"I'm not gonna leave you behind!" Lay declared as he snuggled his face into Suho's chest. His grip on Suho's shirt tightened as he heard the quickly approaching footsteps and he squeezed his eyes shut.
 
Lay screamed as he was pulled from Suho's arms and swung around in the air.
 
"Ohmaigosh you are da bestest!" Key yelled as he hugged the air out of the poor confused boy who was still screaming for his angel.
 
Suho was left to just stare in shock.
 
He put Lay down, who immediately ran back to Suho's arms and gave the two of them a smile.
 
"Now I can go nd take dat pabo frog to da nurse nd skip da rest of PE~" he sang out as he skipped over to the teacher who was completely oblivious to what just happened.
 
Lay continued to cry into Suho's shirt.
 
"K-key gege is scawy! S-so scawy like B-Baekie was when I a-accidentawy dropped his e-eyelinew in da big potty bowl!!!" Lay cried as Suho rubbed his back. The dizziness had finally passed and he was glad that confusing mess was over.
 
After a while, Lay stopped crying and the two were sitting on the ground.
 
"Angew, wat were we doin again?" Lay asked as he rubbed his eyes, pooped out from crying.
 
Suho smiled.
 
"I think it'z time dat we take a nap." he said and layed the two of them in the grass.
 
For a while they both just stared into each other's eyes.
 
Lay blushed a bright pink which made Suho smile more.
 
Suddenly a yawn forced it's way out of Lay's mouth and he closed his eyes before snuggling closer to his angel.
 
"I wuv you Angew..." Lay mumbled sleepily, falling asleep not long after. Suho patted the younger's head and pulled a leaf out of his hair. Thinking back to when Lay hugged him and refused to leave him made a slight blush form on his face. His heart beat faster and he hugged the sleeping unicorn tighter.
 
Sleep was beginning to take him over as well.
 
He took one last glance at Lay before shutting his eyes.
 
"I wuv you too Lay, I wuv you too..."
 
 
 
 
 
PS: No need to tell you who the special characters are right? Pretty sure it's obvious this time since one of them was in like half of the entire chapter.
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Aish...
 
Sorry the update took so long.
 
I kept on getting obsessed with reading instead of writing.
 
Plus it was hard to write this when the idea for the Kaisoo chapter kept popping up in my head.
 
If you are wondering why I drew Lay's hair the way I did, the answer is:
 
I have no fludgin clue.
 
= ="
 
So was the chapter okay?
 
Funny?
 
Was it even fluffy?
 
This chapter made me confused and I completely forgot what I was writing most of the time.
 
Well Kaisoo is next and there's going to be one more special charachter, although I'm sure you guys can guess who it is by the way it has been going.
 
^^
 
~to all the unicorns out there~