Like Me (hunhan)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

"Dis iz my Sehunnie. He iz mine! Not yours! You all stay away fwom him!" Luhan yelled as he introduced Sehun to his class for show and tell.
 
Unlike Kris's class, their class was doing show and tell at the beginning of the day and Luhan wanted to be first to show off his Sehunnie to everyone.
 
Sehun stood behind Luhan, ignoring all the big kids as he looked around the classroom.
 
Out of the corner, he saw someone waving at him and recognized it to be Luhan's older brother Xiumin.
 
He gave Sehun a thumbs up.
 
"-nd Sehunnie likes bubble tea nd he likes me da bestest, right Sehunnie?"
 
Sehun smiled and nodded before giving Luhan a big hug.
 
They sat back down at their seats and watched all the other kids go up.
 
About halfway though, Luhan gave Sehun a little nudge.
 
He turned and saw a little piece of paper with colorful lines on it.
 
"Lookie Sehunnie! I drawed us, see?" Luhan said in an excited whisper.
 
He saw a princess and a prince.
 
A small blush formed on his face as he looked back up at the older boy and smiled.
 
"I wuv it. Thank you Lulu- I mean P-pwinth Lulu..." Sehun finished quietly. It was the first time he was admitting out loud that Luhan was his prince.
 
Luhan smiled.
 
"Anything fow my Pwincess Sehunnie." he said as he ruffled Sehun's hair.
 
Soon enough, show nd tell was over and they began regular lessons.
 
Sehun watched amazed as Luhan answered all of the confusing questions that the teacher asked.
 
He didn't know what a 'verb' was, but Luhan knew what that was and things called 'nouns' and 'adjectives' were too! Sehun thought that his Prince Lulu must have been the most coolest and smartest and handsomest and amazingest person in the world!!!
 
Suddenly he felt someone tap him on the shoulder.
 
Sehun turned around and came face to face with a girl.
 
"Hai. You iz Sehunnie right? You know you awe really cute? I'm cute too! We would look adowable togethew! Wanna be my boyfriend?" she asked.
 
Sehun turned back to Luhan and pulled on his sleeve.
 
"Mmm, yes Pwincess?" Luhan asked.
 
"Wat ith a boifren?"
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
"Whai awe you asking?"
 
"Umm... Dat giwl behin me athked if I wanned to be her boifren." he replied as he pointed at the girl.
 
Luhan twisted around in his seat and glared.
 
"Krystal, you keep your hands off my Sehunnie!" he growled.
 
She stuck her tongue out.
 
"I dun hafta lissen to you Luhan. I was tawking to Sehunnie, not you. And besides, Sehunnie pwobably thinks dat I'm pwettier den you anyways, right Sehunnie?" Krystal said as she smiled at the younger boy.
 
Luhan was about to yell at her when the teacher beat him to it.
 
"Krystal! Luhan! No talking in class! Both of you go to a time out corner!" she yelled 
 
Krystal pouted and walked off to her corner.
 
Luhan sighed and got up. Sehun grabbed his hand. "Whewe awe you goin?"
 
He pointed to a corner opposite of Krystal's.
 
"I have time out so I hafta go sit in dat corner. I'll be back so, don't worry Pwincess, okai?"
 
Sehun watched with a frown as Luhan went to go sit in the corner.
 
He got up to go sit with his Lulu so that his prince wouldn't be so lonely when the teacher stopped him. "Sorry Sehun-ah but you can't go to Luhan right now. He needs to be alone and realize his mistake."
 
Staring at the teacher, Sehun sadly nodded his head.
 
After a really long time, the recess bell rang and all the students rushed out of their seats.
 
Sehun turned to look at Luhan's corner only to find the other boy gone.
 
"Excuthe me." he walked over to a boy who was putting things in his backpack, "Whewe did my Lulu hyung go?"
 
Sehun stared at the boy. He looked like a puppy dinosaur.
 
The boy hopped out of his seat and grabbed Sehun's hand.
 
"One of Krystal's fwiens told me to bwing you to da art room. If i din't, dey said dey would tell da teachew I was eating in class." he explained while pulling the confused boy to the destination.
 
Sehun continued to stare at the weird boy.
 
"Do you know dat you look like a dinothaur puppy?"
 
The older boy chuckled and flashed Sehun a smile.
 
"I know. My frien tells me dat all da time. He reminds me of a kitty cat."
 
They continued to walk a little further and stopped. The older boy nudged Sehun to open the door and go inside before waving and running off, probably to go see his friend.
 
His eyes immediately saw Luhan standing on the far right of the room.
 
"Hi Sehunnie!!!"
 
Sehun looked left and saw Krystal giving him a cute smile.
 
"We were waiting fow you! Since it couldn't be settled in class, we're gonna settle it now, right Luhan?" she turned and glared at Luhan on the opposite side of the room. He just glared back and nodded.
 
Sehun stood at the door, confused.
 
"Anyway, dis game is fow you to choose who you wike better. Me or Luhan? You get to choose okai? all you hafta do is hug da pewson you wike most! Cuz Luhan doesnt want you to be my boyfriend nd he's so sure dat you'll pick him ovew me, he isn't allowed to tawk during da game. Awe you ready to choose?" Krystal asked.
 
Sehun nodded his head, still not sure about what was going on.
 
Krystal immediately started cooing his name over and over while patting her knees like he was a puppy. Sehun completely ignored this as his little legs began walking over to his Lulu who was holding his arms out open to give the younger a hug.
 
"Sehunnie I have bubble tea fow you~" Krystal sang.
 
Sehun stopped in his tracks.
 
His eyes wandered to Krystal's side of the room and locked on the bubble tea.
 
"Come hewe Sehun, come hewe~"
 
Sehun changed his direction and headed for the bubble tea.
 
Luhan's heart felt like his heart was breaking. He wanted to scream out that it was a trick and that she was bribing him but he couldn't because if he spoke even one word, he would immediately lose Sehun.
 
Little legs waddled forward.
 
With each step, Luhan felt more and more dread.
 
Someone was going to take his princess.
 
Sehun arrived in front of Krystal and held out his hands to recieve the bubble tea.
 
"Hewe you go Sehunnie~" she cooed and handed the little boy the bubble tea before holding her arms out, "Now time fow a hug!"
 
He stumbled with his little legs toward Luhan and jumped into his arms.
 
"Lulu!!!"
 
Luhan smiled and swung the younger boy around.
 
"Sehunnie I was so worried that you wouldn't pick me." he said as he put Sehun down.
 
Sehun shook his head.
 
"Wha- No fair! Sehunnie, weren't you gonna pick me?!" Krystal yelled in disbelief, "I gave you a bubble tea! Da least you could do was hug me!"
 
Sehun shook his head once more.
 
"I only give hugth to three kindth of peopwe. My pawenth, my brothewth, nd," he looked up at the older boy, "my Pwinth Lulu."
 
He finished his words with a big blush and buried his face in Luhan's shirt.
 
Luhan smiled.
 
He ignored the constant whining of Krystal and walked Sehun out of the room with their hands intertwined.
 
Soon the bell rung, indicating the end of recess.
 
They brushed past a couple of 6th graders who looked like they were beat up pretty badly, but the two boys payed no mind.
 
"Sehunnie?" Luhan suddenly spoke as they walked down the hallway.
 
Sehun looked up.
 
"Yeth Lulu?"
 
"I....."
 
Sehun nodded waiting for the elder to continue.
 
 
"I...... I................"
 
"Wat ith it?" Sehun asked.
 
"I.................. wan a sip of your bubble tea." Luhan said before leaning over and taking a sip and smiling as the younger boy pouted about the sudden loss of bubble tea in his cup.
 
Sehun pouted at his hyung. "Hmph!"
 
Luhan patted the younger boy's head.
 
"Sehunnie?" he started, "Thank you."
 
Sehun looked up. "Fow wat?"
 
Luhan smiled and kissed Sehun's forehead.
 
"Fow picking me. I wuv you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PS: There was another mention of another special charachter!!! Who was it?
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
So was it fluffy enough???
 
Long enough too?
 
TOLD YOU I'D UPDATE TODAY!!!
 
I'm trying to make the chapters longer so you can have more to read.
 
Plus the only time I can update is during school so weekends are a no go.
 
Isn't that weird?
 
Also, no offense to Krystal, she was the first person to pop into my head too.
 
Next chapter is Sulay!!!
 
Be excited for the unicorn and the angel. ^^
 
~B.Y.E~