Smiles and Terror (baekyeol)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

 

Baekhyun walked around the house looking for what he was looking for.
 
He finally gave up and went to the living room where his umma was talking with his Uncle Sungmin.
 
"Umma, have you seen my eyeliner?" Baekhyun asked as he looked under the couch again.
 
Ryeowook smiled.
 
"Do you mean MY eyeliner?"
 
Baekhyun nodded and looked at his umma expectantly. Umma's eyeliner was the prettiest color ever and he dubbed it his favorite. Ryeowook only shook his head and looked at Sungmin who was busy searching through his bag.
 
When he found what he was looking for, he motioned for Baekhyun to come closer to him.
 
"Listen Baekie, I have something for you to keep but only if you promise to take super good care of it." Sungmin said.
 
Baekhyun quickly nodded his head and waited for his surprise.
 
Sungmin smiled before putting something in his hands. "Here you go."
 
Slowly opening his hands, Baekhyun gasped at the sight of the eyeliner in his hands. It wasn't as pretty as his umma's eyeliner but this was the first one that he had that would belong to him and only him. That means he didn't have to share with his umma anymore, not that Ryeowook ever minded.
 
"Dis is sooooooo awesome! I pwomise to take like supew ultra dupew good cawe of it! Thank you Uncle Sungmin!!!"
 
Baekhyun jumped onto Sungmin's lap and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.
 
Sungmin simply cooed as he watched the excited boy hop around the living room.
 
"Imma go twy it on!" he yelled excitedly before running off.
 
Ryeowook laughed. "Thanks for giving him your eyeliner, hyung. He really likes it."
 
"Oh it was no problem at all. That was one I got as a free gift when I went shopping the other day."
 
Suddenly a banshee-like scream ran through the house along with a yell of terror.
 
"UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Chanyeol screamed at the top of his lungs as he sped into the room.
 
He immediately lunged for his umma and climbed onto Sungmin's lap screaming, "IT'Z COMING FOW ME!!! IT'Z COMING FOW ME!!!" and pointing at the hallway.
 
Sungmin and Ryeowook tried to calm the little boy down and understand what he meant by 'it' but he just continued to scream, flail, and point.
 
Suddenly, Chanyeol's scream got louder and they turned to the hallway to see a scary sight.
 
Baekhyun was crawling on the ground like a beastly animal with his head down, hair in his face, and he was emitting a dark aura.
 
"YoOOOoOoooOOoouuuUUuuUuuuUUUuUUuuuuuU..."
 
The sound of the word sounded completely unnatural and scared even the two adults.
 
Baekhyun began moving, each step bringing him closer to Chanyeol.
 
"Umma!!! Save me!!! Save me!!! Save me!!!" Chanyeol yelled, not taking his eyes off the 'creature' on the floor as he clutched onto his umma's shirt for dear life.
 
All of a sudden, Baekhyun lunged forward at him but before he was able to reach the terrified boy, a pair of hands grabbed him and held him back.
 
"Baekie please calm down! Tell Umma what happened." Ryeowook said as he held the struggling boy in his arms who was still trying to make his way over to Chanyeol.
 
Sungmin looked down to his scared little boy and turned him to face him before calmly asking, "Okay, Channie, what were you doing before this?"
 
Chanyeol thought and put his hand on his cheek.
 
"I was eating a pencil cwayon thing."
 
Sungmin nodded.
 
"And what did it look like?"
 
He pulled out something from his pocket.
 
"Dis."
 
Baekhyun started screaming and flailing.
 
"Dat was my umma's eyeliner!!! How dawe you twy and eat it!!! I am gonna get you nd punish you fow wat you did!!!"
 
Suddenly, Bakhyun slipped out of Ryeowook's grasp and he tackled Chanyeol off Sungmin's lap.
 
"Ummaaaaaaa!!!" Chanyeol cried.
 
Baekhyun held his head still.
 
"Don't you DAWE move or cwy." he hissed.
 
Chanyeol immediately stopped moving his head.
 
He was so scared, so scared that he couldn't comprehend what the other boy was doing to him.
 
"Done."
 
Chanyeol looked up and saw his reflection. He was wearing eyeliner.
 
Baekhyun popped his head out from behind the mirror he was holding.
 
"Dis is your punishment. You gotta appweciate eyeliner so today you awe gonna wear it all day." he said and gave a smile.
 
Chanyeol stared at the older boy in awe.
 
Baekhyun got off Chanyeol's chest and helped the taller up.
 
He just stared down at him not saying a word.
 
Baekhyun raised his eyebrow in confusion and waved his hand in front of the derp's face. "Hewwo?"
 
Receiving no response, he decided to walk away. He stopped when he heard footsteps behind him.
 
The big derp was behind him, a huge creepy smile on his face.
 
It made Baekhyun flinch.
 
"Yes?"
 
Chanyeol only smiled more before saying, "I wike you. Imma follow you now."
 
Baekhyun's face held horror.
 
"No!" he yelled before trying to walk away, Chanyeol still following him.
 
Walking turned to jogging, which turned into running, which turned into sprinting.
 
Sungmin and Ryeowook just stood to the side, watching as the boys ran circles around the living room.
 
"Stop it!" Baekhyun yelled as he tried his hardest not to pass out from the immense exercise he was doing. It didn't help that Chanyeol had longer legs.
 
Chanyeol ran after him.
 
"Wet's pway hyung!" he yelled with a big smile on his face.
 
"No!!!"
 
Chanyeol thought before saying, "I'll wet you put da eyeliner stuff on me whenevew you want!"
 
Baekhyun stopped and turned around to look at him with sparkles in his eyes.
 
"Really?" he asked excitedly.
 
Chanyeol just smiled and nodded.
 
Baekhyun squealed and hugged him before grabbing his hand and pulling him along.
 
"Wet's go!"
 
Chanyeol let himself be pulled along, still smiling along the way.
 
So long as he got to see his pretty hyung smile, he would do anything.
 
Ryeowook and Sungmin stared at the hallway the two left from.
 
"We have weird kids." Sungmin sighed.
 
Ryeowook nodded. "Yup."