Lost (taoris)

Stuff 'nd More Stuff

"Umma!!!"

"Ummaaa!!!"

"UMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

The little boy continued crying out for his umma in the huge mall.

Tao sniffled as he tried calling out again.

He came in with his umma and older brothers but had quickly gotten lost in a huge crowd on their way to get to a store that was holding a sale. Tao had been lost for nearly ten minutes now.

Finally he stopped walking around and just began to sit on the ground and cry, all the passing by people giving him apologetic looks but still doing nothing to help him.

"U-umma!!! Gege!!! Wher awe y-you?!" Tao cried out in frustration as he furiously rubbed his eyes and kicked his little legs.

He didn't even notice the other little boy standing in front of him.

"Wat's wrong?"

Tao looked up and saw a taller boy with blonde hair.

His eyes began to fill with more tears. "M-my umma!"

The boy sat down next to him and began to pat his head. "You lost? Iss okai, we go fin my umma nd den my umma will help fin your umma."

Tao looked up at the boy and nodded his head while still sniffling.

"My name iz Yi Fan."

"Yi? Yi Fff...?" Tao tried to say his name but kept on getting stuck.

The boy saw this and laughed. "How about Kris then?"

"Kris gege?" Kris nodded. "I Taotao..." He said and patted his chest as if to make a point.

Kris stood up and grabbed Tao's hand. "Let's go fin my umma okai?" Tao nodded and took his hand, letting Kris lead him into a store.

"Umma!!!" Kris yelled out.

No response.

"Umma?" They wandered through the entire store but Kris showed no signs of recognizing any of the ladies, making Tao more worried.

Soon they stopped where they began. "My umma izn't here..."

At those words, Tao began to cry again.

Kris frowned at this. He didn't know why but he didn't want the other boy to cry. Seeing him sad made himself sad as well.

"Iss okai. We're gonna find our ummas. I pwomise." Kris said in a reassuring voice while pulling in the younger boy for a hug.

A few minutes later, Tao stopped crying and they began to wander around the mall again.

Suddenly Tao stopped. Kris looked back and saw him staring at something. He turned his head and saw a very yummy looking slice of red velvet cake.

"Taotao, do you wan dat cake?"

Tao looked at Kris with sparkling eyes.

Kris took that as a yes and walked up to the cake. "Excuze me? Miss lady? Can I get dat slice of cake? Dis one?" he pointed to the one that Tao was looking at and pulled out his wallet before giving the lady some money.

"Little boy, aren't you a little too young to be carrying around a wallet by yourself? Is this your umma's wallet? Did you steal?" the cashier lady asked suspiciously.

Kris groaned.

This happened all the time. Yes he had a wallet, his appa gave it to him for his birthday, and yes he has money. Since he's the oldest, he's one of the people among his brothers who actually gets an allowance that he never uses since his umma never lets him.

The lady eventually gives him the cake and his change while still being suspicious.

Even though she was rude, Kris still thanks her and walks back to Tao, handing him the cake.

"Eat."

Tao smiled and plopped his but on the floor before practically shoved the entire thing down his throat, the result being, his face being covered in frosting.

"Thank you gege!" he said as he gave him a small smile.

Kris smiled too before wiping his face with a napkin. "Taotao you silly panda. You still has fwosting on your face."

Tao closed his eyes and let Kris continue to wipe his face. "Iz it gone yet?" Tao asked innocently.

"Almost..."

Kris bent down to reach the panda's height on the ground before the last of the frosting off Tao's nose.

He heard the boy squeak and cover his mouth.

"G-gege?"

Tao's face was scarlet red and he had wide eyes. The sight made Kris blush a slight pink.

"There was frosting on your nose so I got it off..."

Silence fell between them.

"Umm..." Tao was about to speak when a voice came piercing through the crowd.

"TAO!!!"

Tao turned his head to see who had called his name only to be enveloped in a hug.

"Oh my gosh Tao I'm so sorry! I should have held onto your hand when we first walked into the mall! I am never EVER gonna let you out of my sight again!!!" A small man shouted as he hugged the life out of his son.

"Umma!" Tao yelled as he hugged back.

Kris just awkwardly stood there.

Tao's umma then turned to him and asked, "And who may you be?"

This was Kris' turn to be interrupted and hugged

"YI FAN!!! Never EVER leave my sight again!!! Oh my precious baby!!!"

Kris groaned.

"Umma I'm not a baby..."

"Huh? Sungmin hyung?" Tao's umma suddenly spoke.

Kris' umma looked up. "Oh my gosh Wookie is that you?!" Sungmin ran up to the younger man and they hugged each other.

"I didn't know you had a son. That is my oldest son Yi Fan but he likes being called Kris. It's so good to see you!" Sungmin squealed.

Ryeowook squealed too. "Kris is so handsome! He's gonna grow up and look like a famous model, I just know it! And this is my youngest son Zitao or Tao for short."

The conversation went on for a while.

The two boys sighed as their ummas talked.

"Let's go Taotao, I'm bored." Kris yawned.

Tao thought before nodding.

"Okay."

And so the two walked away, getting lost not even two minutes later.

"Wait... Where are the boys?"