Chapter 4

A Thousand Years

Kelly turned her body to the right side and back to the left side, she did it for several times and finally got up from this comfy bed. She was hungry and it’s one in the morning. She had been staying in the room since lunch because their managers suddenly came and wouldn’t mind to go. After that, those seven boys disappeared and hadn’t come back yet. And thinking about this again, she didn’t really need this bed. Yeah, one thing they didn’t know, Kelly didn’t sleep. She ended up walked around the room in boredom.

She decided to go out from her room to eat. She remembered, she had to survive with human food no matter what. So she put aside the liver stocks but still maintained the blood.

Kelly looked at the bowl of rice in front of her eyes right now, there was also a plate of kimchi. She did nothing except looked carefully at the food for about 10 minutes. Kelly then opened and took a spoonful of rice into . She chewed it slowly and swallowed it. One second… two second… she started to feel nauseous. As she expected, she got indigestion.

As she tried to swallow another spoon, someone was coming. The door was opened. They were here.

“Oh, Kelly… you haven’t slept yet?” Sungyeol asked, he approached her and sat in front of her.

“You must be hungry…” Woohyun patted her head softly. “Ahaha, I have supper.” She chuckled. Myungsoo came and looked at Kelly with that kind of sight again. “Why do you only eat the rice, eat a lot so you can live…” in the end, Myungsoo also patted Kelly’s head, this time harder. Hoya and Dongwoo who were terribly tired, smiled and just went into their room. Woohyun and Myungsoo too.

“Are you alright, Kelly?” Sungjong concerned about the changing of Kelly’s face. Kelly just nodded to make sure she was alright. “Are you getting indigestion somehow?” he asked again. “I’m alr—“ Kelly almost threw up, so she stopped eating the food. “No you’re not at all. Sunggyu Hyung, help me…” Sungjong shouted to Sunggyu who was just coming.

“What is it now?” Sunggyu dumbfounded all himself.

“Kelly’s feeling nauseous, help her throwing up. I’ll make a cup of tea for her…”

Sunggyu put his bag randomly and ran to Kelly in a hurry. “Come on, throw them up…” Sunggyu bended her body to the toilet seat and massaged back of her neck. “Throw all them up so you feel better…” he said softly in her ears. Kelly finished throwing up and flushed the toilet so Sunggyu wouldn’t feel disgusting.

“Sorry…”

“Are you feeling better?” Sunggyu helped her to clean .

“Yes,”

“Let’s go, Sungjong makes a hot tea for you.”

Sungjong already stood up in front of the bathroom, bringing the cup of tea in his hand. “This makes you feel better…” Sungjong smiled. “Yeah, maybe…” Kelly took the cup and slurped the hot tea. Yeah, it feels better for , but her stomach just wouldn’t let anything except liver and blood to enter. Again, she felt nauseous and successfully got ashamed in front of Sunggyu and Sungjong because she threw up again.

“What happens with you actually?” Sunggyu worried a lot. He kept massaging Kelly’s neck to make her felt better.

“I’m okay, just… indigestion problem.” Said Kelly, she didn’t want anyone in this house knew that she couldn’t eat normal food. But it was impossible if she didn’t eat liver and drink blood. How to survive then?

“How about seeing the doctor?” he asked again.

“No, no, I’m fine. Seriously…” Kelly refused.

“Okay, just take a rest then…” he pushed Kelly’s back lightly, Sungjong brought Kelly back to her room while Sunggyu only watched them from the living room. For a second, Kelly turned her back to see Sunggyu. He knew Kelly saw her but he wasn’t sure that she smiled or not. He found that girl was extremely pretty and lovely that he couldn’t let his eyes on her.

“Thanks, Oppa…” Kelly sizzled.

“Sleep tight,” Sunggyu replied, he even didn’t know why he waved his hand to Kelly, he just couldn’t stop it.

“See you tomorrow, Kelly ah…” Sungjong patted Kelly’s head, his action made Sunggyu quite jealous for a moment, but he shook his head to let his mind faded. Tomorrow would be great.

 

***