Chapter 19

A Thousand Years

Flashback

 

“Kelly, it’s better if you go before the sun rises.” Yonghwa suddenly murmured with his eyes closed. Kelly, who didn’t sleep, asked him whether he slept or not. Yonghwa shook his head. “I know you plan to go without any of us. To safe dad.” He said that, almost whispered.

“Oppa, you are reading my mind?” Kelly pouted.

“Sorry, but I’m not reading your mind. Your mind comes to me.” Yonghwa jokingly denied.

“Oppa, you will never allow me to go, right? Since you read my mind already…”

Yonghwa chuckled, “You’re not our little Kelly anymore. You’re getting mature and stubborn at the same time. It’s quite hard to believe that you’ve grown up a lot. However, I don’t have any rights to forbid you for doing anything by yourself. Although somehow it makes us restless because we keep thinking about you, have you eaten? Are you alright? Could you adapt with human food? And many else… you’re so lucky to have such caring brothers like us, right?”

Kelly smiled, of course she knew that her brothers would be caring and protecting her until the end of time.

“So, I can go, Oppa?”

“As long as you go with Seungho Hyung.” Yonghwa said.

“Why Seungho Oppa? Why not you, Oppa?” Kelly innocently asked.

“So, you want to go with me? Aish, I’m not that strong and smart like Seungho Hyung.”

Kelly took a peek to Seungho who was sleeping next to her. “Shall I?”

“Uhuh…” Yonghwa nodded.

In the early morning, when the sun even had not risen yet, Kelly and Seungho went out and no one of them noticed it except Yonghwa. Yonghwa kept it secret forever. As he knew Kelly and Seungho might be in a serious danger, he planned to chase them up after Infinite went off to Seoul. Anyway, Zico and Junhyung helped Infinite to find the way out to that dense forest.

It wasn’t easy for Yonghwa to chase them up because he knew that Seungho’s ability to run very fast was incredibly incredible. He tried so hard to follow Kelly’s and Seungho’s mind in between many minds that came to his mind. It wasn’t a waste because in the next day he found Seungho was in the seat in front of G-Dragon, TOP, D-Light, Solar, and Victory. They were the primes, capable, and dominant in their flock. They had the control over The Chucks.

Yonghwa’s heart sank a little bit when he saw the five of them. It was the first time he met the primes of The Chucks. They were right in front of him and he surely saw Seungho there, sitting with his head down and all of his body was all got swollen and bruised. There was even dry blood on the corner of his lips. It seemed like he had been punched and tortured for more than a day. He couldn’t stand this anymore.

“Where’s Kelly?” Yonghwa bravely asked. It was impossible to read their minds; he needed high level capability to do it because they were special people.

“Yonghwa, the second child of Elison and Jooyeon, aren’t you?” D-Light asked and suddenly the room echoed.

“Don’t worry, we still let your sister live for several days more. I know all of the entire family wants to say the last goodbye for her, right? Do it… do it…” Victory said in between his laugh. Yonghwa felt nauseous, just to hear them laughing. Yonghwa chuckled; he didn’t have any worries and just stepped forward.

“Whoa, this friend is so brave.” G-Dragon laughed.

“You know what happened with your brother back then?” G-Dragon continued; he pointed at Seungho right away.

“Tch, he tried to help Kelly escaped yesterday. If you want to bruise your face just like your brother, try it…” he continuously said in between his chuckling. “I don’t want to fight. I just want you to let Kelly go,” Yonghwa said.

“Of course it’s a hard choice. Do you think you can have all what you want without doing a favor?” it seemed like G-Dragon was the lead of the primes all the way here, because he spoke the most. Between them, there was a man who sat in the corner and had never spoken since ever. He was TOP. He was a lollipop; he loved lollipop so much and he seemed busy with his lollipop.

“What favor?” he asked.

“There should be one person to substitute her from being devastated. It means, you have to bring someone or maybe yourself to me to be murdered, in my hand.” G-Dragon laughed of satisfaction.

“No way!!” Yonghwa yelled out.

“Then come to our battlefield and let see, who’s going to die,” TOP, he spoke and suddenly Yonghwa got goosebumps. He spoke differently.

“Battlefield? You’re going to fight us?” he asked.

“Not fight you, but to destroy your family.” G-dragon gave a slight smirk.

“Right, where are Kelly and my dad? Let me see them…”

G-dragon smiled; it was strange because he seemed scarier with his smile. He asked Yonghwa to follow D-Light to a small, dark, and humid alley. There were so many human bones and it smelt like blood along the path. Right now he really hoped Kelly was alright.

But she wasn’t.

 

Flashback ended

 

***