Chapter 28

A Thousand Years

Flashback

 

“Actually I have something that I really want to do, but it’s kind of waste when I know Kelly is avoiding me after all. However, I’ve planned something.” Sunggyu said when they were on the way to meet Kelly. Hoya and Woohyun were there, accompanying Sunggyu after the Golden Disk Award program. The ride got quiet all of sudden so Sunggyu decided to tell them about his plan.

“What plan?” Woohyun actually didn’t seem to be interested at all.

“I want to propose Kelly, I want to marry her…” Sunggyu undoubtfully said. Hoya and Woohyun were too startled to even open their mouth. “Are you serious, Hyung?”

“Hey, we’re talking about marriage. It’s sacral and once in our life time…” Sunggyu felt upset when he knew the others might not believe him. “Ok, no playing around…” Hoya said but still giggled.

“I love her seriously,”

Hoya and Woohyun nodded, “We can see your seriousness, Hyung. It’s about time. Just wait until Kelly falls for you and gives her heart to you. But the matter is, Kelly is too stubborn about what she’s going to do with her life, including giving her heart to you.” Hoya said.

“So, I can’t get married with her?” he asked.

“Hyung, how about…” Woohyun stopped and smiled. He had some good ideas inside his brain right now. “Say it right away, Namu…” Sunggyu sighed.

“Kelly will never agree to stay any longer in Seoul and she will just try to forget you. How about giving her time to rethink about her leaving decision and asking her to come to you, Hyung? At least until twelve in the noon…” Woohyun said.

“But if she doesn’t come?” Sunggyu asked.

“Just move to plan B! Alright, let’s talk about this after your meeting with Kelly.” Woohyun winked as he was like he could handle this kind of matter. Sunggyu nodded. He fully trusted s. Sooner or later, Kelly would come back to him. Sooner or later, he would marry Kelly and build a happy family together with her.

 

Flashback Ended

 

***