Even If You Don't Remember

The Man In My Dreams

I edited the spacing as well. -____-" Sorry for the false alarm. :(

 

9. Even If You Don’t Remember

 

Hana looked at L. Joe who hasn’t been talking to her since yesterday. She doesn’t know why but she is really bothered when L. Joe is quiet. It is like he is giving her that bad and nervous feeling on her chest, which Hana only feels when someone close to her heart is ignoring her.

 

She looked at him focusing on the lecture and writing down notes. Which was another shock by the way. L. Joe doesn’t write notes. Not in this subject. Math.

 

L. Joe was really good in numbers and knows how to solve things even without looking at the formula. He memorized them all. All by heart.

 

L. Joe stirred making Hana look away, pretending to be listening to the topic as well.

 

“Okay. Next week we will have our practicals about Reasoning. Everyone must study because this will constitute about 30% of your midterm grade.” Mr. Yoon said as he was about to end the lecture. “Please study.” He said. “And see you next week.” He took his things and walked out of the room.

 

Hana sighed hard. *Reasoning? I didn’t even listen to a bit.* She thought as she messed her hair, anxious about the practicals next week.

 

She didn’t know that L. Joe had been looking at her biting his smile because he finds her too cute when she is stressed out like that. But no, he doesn’t want her to see. He wants to know what Hana will do – if Hana will do something to make him talk to her again.

 

*A little bit more, Kim Hana.* He thought as he prepared to go as well not even saying good bye to Hana and to Teen Top.

 

“Where is hyung going?” Changjo asked.

 

“Home, obviously.” Chunji rolled his eyes and muttered as he too prepared to go out.

 

Changjo pouted. “Why?” He asked again.

 

“Because classes has ended.” Chunji replied as he stood up. “Bye guys! See you tomorrow! I gotta study reasoning.” He waved at his friends. “Bye, Hana!” He waved at her bringing her back to her senses.

 

“Bye, Chunji!” She waved back and smiled. Then she looked beside her. “Eh? He left?” She asked while looking for L. Joe.

 

Ricky nodded. “Yes noona. He seemed to be in a hurry.” He replied.

 

Changjo pouted again. “He didn’t even say good bye to us.” He said as he pouted even more.

 

*Neither to me.* Hana thought. She just nodded weakly. “Oh.” She said like she was lifeless.

 

Why does she feel lonely that L. Joe didn’t even bother to say good bye to her?

 

“AISH! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?” CAP asked Changjo in frustration.

 

Changjo looked at his hyung and pouted.

 

Niel nearly puked at the scene. “Ewww! Changjo!” He screamed in disgust.

 

CAP looked at Ricky who was staying still at the corner. Then he looked back at Changjo. “Did you and Ricky changed personalities?” He asked.

 

Ricky heard that and looked at them. “No. I am a changed person.” He said seriously.

 

“IMPOSSIBLE!” Niel beamed making CAP flinch due to the loudness of the voice.

 

“Tone down, Ahn Daniel!” CAP scolded Niel who sunk in his seat. Then he looked at Changjo again. He shook his head. “As much as I hate Ricky doing aegyo, I hate your aegyo even more, Changjo!” He spat making Changjo glare at his hyung. Yes, the old him is back.

 

“Arasseo! I just tried you know!” Changjo hollered making Ricky laugh out loud.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!” CAP asked again.

 

The maknaes just shrugged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!!!”

 

Hana yelled as she was at the gates. She saw L. Joe walking home.

 

L. Joe pretended not to hear her and continued on walking.

 

“YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN!!!” Hana yelled louder making some of the students look at her with confused looks.

 

Why is the Campus Princess calling the Campus Prince?

 

But no. L. Joe still continued walking out of the gates, totally ignoring Hana.

 

Hana sighed hard and ran to him. “YAH, LEE BYUNGHUN STOP RIGHT THERE OR ELSE!!!!” She threatened him. Yes, this was the first time she had tried to threaten someone. Well, in school.

 

L. Joe sighed and finally stopped.

 

“YAH!” Hana yelled as she panted.

 

L. Joe looked at her and showed his poker face. “Why?” HE asked.

 

Hana looked at L. Joe. Wow. That one – word question was the first word L. Joe had uttered since yesterday.

 

But yeah, why did Hana run after L. Joe again?

 

Hana stood straight and thought of the mere reason why she is standing in front of L. Joe at this point of time. “E-eerrr...” She stuttered as L. Joe was looking at her intently, waiting for her answer.

 

“Why?” He asked again.

 

Hana looked down. *Come on, Hana! Think!* She ordered her mind. “U-uh, I was just about to ask you about the project. When are we going to continue it?” She asked smiling as she thought of a brilliant reason.

 

L. Joe nodded and looked disappointed. *I thought she was going to apologize for making me jealous.* He thought sadly.

 

He cleared his throat and turned. “Let’s just do it some other day. I am not feeling well.” He said as he began to walk.

 

Hana widened her eyes and ran after him. She held his arm to stop him from walking. “Yah, are you sick?” She asked with worry evident in her face as she laid the back of her hand on his forehead to feel his temperature.

 

L. Joe’s eyes widened with his heart beating extremely fast.

 

Why?

 

Because Hana’s face is just inches from his.

 

He could feel his cheeks burning up. He knows he is blushing. He could clearly remember this scene in one of his dreams before.

 

*Why is it happening like it is real?* He thought as he stared at Hana’s face which is showing him nervousness and worries.

 

“Oh my gosh! You are burning! Your cheeks are red!” Hana screamed in front of L. Joe’s face as she took something from her bag.

 

L. Joe flinched in her loud voice. *No I am not burning. I am blushing.* He thought as he watched her get her cooling pads.

 

*She brings those regularly?* He thought.

 

“Here.” She took his hands and put the cool pads on. She looked at L. Joe again. “Come on, I’ll accompany you home.” She volunteered.

 

L. Joe stared at her in shock. *Oh no. That dream is so not happening.* He thought as he looked at Hana alone.

 

Hana was about to take his hand if not for L. Joe backing away. “I-I’m fine, Hana.” He said. “Thanks for the cool pad.” He added as he started to walk past Hana.

 

“Even if you don’t remember.” He added in almost a whisper as he walked on.

 

 

 

=====================================

Awwww. L. Joe~ Why are you blushing? :">>>