WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!!!!

The Man In My Dreams

 

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT SHOW HER THE DRAWING?!” Chunji hollered at L. Joe in extreme disappointment at L. Joe’s coward plan. If there is a plan though.

Teen Top is now sitting in the cafeteria and with Chunji’s rage of feelings leading to scowling at L. Joe, the students are looking their way now too.

CAP held Chunji’s shoulder and pushed him to his chair again and pointed at the students looking their way.

Chunji cleared his throat and calmed down, only to narrow his eyes on L. Joe.

L. Joe is still looking down, thinking about his plan. “Well, I plan to show her that tomorrow.” He said.

Ricky leaned in. “Why? What will happen tomorrow?” He asked.

L. Joe smirked. “I will make her remember me tomorrow.” He replied with the most confident voice ever.

The rest of Teen Top stared at L. Joe, confused and curious. “How will you do it, hyung?” Niel asked.

L. Joe smirked. “I don’t know.” He shrugged. “I’ll just think of it tomorrow.” He said.

CAP and Chunji narrowed their eyes on him while the dongsaengs blinked.

L. Joe grinned. “Just kidding. I will surprise her tomorrow.” He said. “You will help me, right?” he asked.

Teen Top sighed in relief and grew excited. “Sure! What are we going to do, hyung?” Changjo asked.

L. Joe smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So…” Mihye started. “I heard L. Joe was there with you every day when you were hospitalized.” She said with a teasing tone.

Hana bit her lip and looked down. She knows what her friends are thinking.

Mina smiled. “So. What’s the score between you two?” She asked, excitement all over her voice.

Hana looked at her in disbelief. “What are you talking about? And why do I feel like you are all teasing me and matchmaking me to L. Joe?” She asked.

Nana shrugged. “Well, I don’t know much but based on what he showed you, I think there is something more to him than we expected to.” She retorted.

Hana rolled her eyes but can’t help her face to redden. Yes, people, she is blushing.

Mihye noticed that and tickled her waist. “Hey. Why are you blushing? Something is up with you and L. Joe right?” She teased.

“Owww!” Hana shrugged Mihye’s finger away and rolled her eyes. “Don’t conclude things. L. Joe and I are just friends.” She replied. *Probably a friend that makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.* She thought as she remembered the weird feelings she is experiencing every time L. Joe is near.

Nana and Mina chuckled.

“You know what, you look cute when you are pissed, Hana.” Nana spoke.

Hana looked at her and narrowed her eyes on her. “What pissed? I am not pissed.” She denied.

Mihye looked at her sheepishly. “Then what are you then? Guilty?” She teased.

Hana scoffed. “I am not.” She replied this time, with a more stable tone of voice.

Mina laughed. “You are weird, Hana. You are so guilty.” She beamed.

Hana rolled her eyes and shook her head. “You are all impossible.” She remarked. “Why are you matchmaking me, really?” She asked.

The rest shrugged.

“But seriously. What would you do if he confesses to you?” Mihye asked.

Hana gulped. Well, what would she do? I mean, what is she doing right now? He confessed, right?

Her friends looked at her with weird looks. “Why can’t you answer?” Mina asked. Nana nodded.

Hana cleared . “I thought you all know my stand on men who confesses to me?” She retorted.

Astra sighed. Why can Hana be like this? Why can’t she just put all the Dream Guy issues aside and focus on reality?

Hana smiled. “So, yeah. Are you queries all answered now?” She asked as she leaned on the table.

Astra looked at her and rolled their eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WAAAAAHHHHHH! CORE IS HERE!!!!!”

“OH MY GOSH! HOW DO I LOOK?”

“MINJUN OPPA!!!”

“HYUNSIK OPPA! YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!”

“MINHYUK OPPA, MARRY ME!!!!”

“JAEBUM OPPA!!!!!!”

Astra looked over the screams of the fan girls in the cafeteria.

“Wow. They do have fan girls, huh?” Nana spoke in awe.

Hana, Nana and Mihye nodded. They have known Core but they didn’t expect their popularity to be like this. Well, they are popular but not as popular as Teen Top.

So, the screams of the fans are really surprising.

“Don’t you think they are extra handsome today?” Mina asked. “I mean, look. They are dashing today.” She elaborated.

Mihye nodded. “Yeah. I wonder what is wrong.” She mumbled.

Hana, on the other hand, just shook it off and shrugged all the idea about Core.

As her mind was flooded of pictures of one person only.

Lee Byunghun.

She sighed at the thought that her mind has started to revolve around L. Joe alone for the past days and it is driving her insane.

Every time she thought of him, her heart goes ba-bump ba-bump and all. She can’t think straight. She can’t act well. She can’t speak well.

Everything.

She can’t do anything well.

Why oh why is Hana feeling this way towards L. Joe?

Hasn’t she implanted in her mind that she will only have eyes on her dream guy? Hasn’t she promised herself that she is never going to think of any other boy but her dream guy?

She placed her right cheek in her palm and sighed.

*Eotteoke? Am I falling for Byunghun?* She thought as she sighed harder.

She shut her eyes and sighed again. *Can this be love?* She thought again, all her thoughts are still into that single person.

*Why am I feeling so weird? Why am I like this?* She asked herself. *I both love and hate this feeling.* She thought again.

*I am crazy!!!!* She screamed in her head.

Just then, her thinking was stopped when Nana poked her, shaking away all her thoughts and coming back to earth again.

“Please say yes?”

Hana looked at the person who is talking. “JB?” She asked.

JB smiled at her. “Say yes, Kim Hana.” He beamed.

Hana narrowed her eyes on him, confused of what is happening. But, “Yes?” She replied not sure of what she is answering.

JB then, was found jumping up and down in happiness and Hana sat dumbfounded. She looked at Astra. “What is happening?” She asked.

Astra looked at her in disbelief. “Are you nuts?” Mihye asked.

Hana furrowed her brows. “Why?” She asked.

Nana and Mina sighed. “You just agreed to be his girlfriend!” They chorused.

Hana’s eyes widened. “WHAT!!!!?”

And there goes L. Joe who saw everything.

Hana looked at him. He is really hurt.

She stood up to explain everything.

Too late.

L. Joe started running.

*WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!!!!*

 

 

 

 

 

======================================

Poor L. Joe. I am going to cry!!!!! :((((

EXO WON AGAIN!!! ♥

So.. yeah. Mind checking my newest EXO fic?

It is entitled, "Luhan, My Loser Boyfriend"

GO CHECK IT! 

LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥