Dream Guy

The Man In My Dreams

 

 

“Should we get on with the project later?” Hana asked L. Joe while they were fixing their things to prepare to go to the cafeteria for lunch.

L. Joe just shrugged. “You got the command, Hana.” He said as he continued fixing his things.

Well, the truth is that his heart is pounding faster again. This is the feeling. The feeling he has been experiencing when Hana is around him since that day when she gave him the cool packs.

It is awesome. How Hana could take his breath away with just ONE look.

It’s crazy.

Hana looked at L. Joe weirdly. She was expecting an arrogant answer but no, she got a very generous reply.

L. Joe blinked as Hana’s eyes were trailing on him. “What?” He asked with a thumping heart.

Hana giggled as she noticed some awkwardness at L. Joe’s tone. “Nothing. You look and sound different, Lee Byunghun.” She complimented making L. Joe blush.

Yes, today, L. Joe looked different. Maybe because his hair color was different today. But Hana admits that he looks awesome with that color.

As much as she hates to admit it, L. Joe was hot.

He was hotter now.

Hana sighed and took her things. “I’ll see you later, L. Joe.” She said as she waved and went to cafeteria to meet her friends.

L. Joe, on the other hand was dumbfounded in his spot with Teen Top snickering from behind him.

He looked at them and gave them a look. “Why?” He asked them.

“Nothing.” Chunji shrugged.

“Hyung, you look like you have been love struck.” Ricky beamed making L. Joe blush again.

Yes, he had been struck by love. No one would know how long he had waited for this day to come. For this day that he would be seeing the girl he wanted so much, the girl he wished for – the girl of his dreams.

It was two years of waiting without assurance that she will come. But now, she has come. What’s worse is that she doesn’t know that she is someone else’s dream girl. She doesn’t know that there is someone who had been waiting for her to come into his life.

“Hey, you are blushing!!!!!” Niel beamed as he pointed L. Joe’s blushing cheeks. “! L. Joe hyung is blushing!!!!!” He yelled making the girls in the room look their way.

L. Joe immediately covered his cheeks with his palms and turned his back on the looking girls. “Yah!” He beamed at Niel who was holding onto his stomach while laughing out loud.

Yes, it was a shock that L. Joe was blushing.

Teen Top was laughing at L. Joe so hard to the point that Chunji and Changjo were even wiping their eyes due to tears to over laughing.

L. Joe just shut his eyes, arrogance taking over again. *Why did I even befriend these morons?* he thought to himself as he watched them laugh at him.

CAP suddenly noticed that L. Joe wasn’t happy about it and stopped. He slammed his hand on the table to make the others stop as well.

He cleared his throat. “So, Byunghun, tell me honestly.” He started as he leaned closer to L. Joe so that he wouldn’t be needing to speak loud. “Do you like Hana?”

L. Joe’s eyes widened as he heard CAP’s question. Was he that obvious?

He knows he was trying his best not make anyone know that he is feeling something for Hana. He has even acted arrogant in front of her to make them believe that he doesn’t like her.

Yes, everything that he was doing was just an act to make them not get a hint of his feelings for Hana. But what is this?

Why did this CAP know?

How did he know?

“W-what?” L. Joe asked trying to be cool about it. Trying to cover it up.

Teen Top guys just gave him a look.

“You can’t fool us, Hyung.” Changjo beamed making L. Joe shocked again.

L. Joe shook his head. “I don’t know what you are talking about.” He said coldly, as he collected his cool back.

Chunji narrowed his eyes on him. “Eyyyy. We know you feel something for her. The way you look at her, we know you like her.” He said making L. Joe look at him in disbelief. *No way.*

Chunji grinned. “Since the first day, we know that you like her.” He beamed making L. Joe experience a total mental breakdown.

HOW THE HELL DID THEY SEE?

“Don’t hide it, hyung. Just tell us.” Ricky said. “I promise we’ll help you.” He added making L. Joe look at him.

“What do you mean?” L. Joe asked.

“We’ll help you court Hana.” Niel said as played on his iPad, you know the freaking farming thing. He loves to grow plants and animals.

(A/N: If you watch their star cam in MNET Wide, you know about this. ^^)

L. Joe’s eyes widened. “What? Court her? Are you serious?” He asked in disbelief.

Teen Top nodded. “And if you wouldn’t tell us about how you fell for her, we are so going to tell her that you like her.” Chunji threatened.

L. Joe shook his head at them. “No you can’t do that!” He said, indirectly admitting that he like her.

Teen Top snickered and looked at him. “Well, then. Tell us your story, hyung.” Ricky beamed.

L. Joe sighed. He knows he couldn’t do anything against these people. They are just so… ugh. How could he even describe?

They are a bunch of manipulative guys that would do anything just to get the information they wanted to know.

*I thought they are nice guys.* L. Joe thought dejectedly.

He sighed and prepared himself to tell his story. He knows they wouldn’t understand nor believe this but he was just going to try.

“Do you believe in dreams?” he asked the boys.

The boys looked at each other, like they were thinking of the same thing and nodded.

“Do you believe that dreams do come true?” He asked again.

Teen Top nodded.

L. Joe sighed. “Well, there’s where I first met Hana.” He said making Teen Top’s eyes widen.

“What did you say Hyung?” Changjo asked him again, not believing what he just heard.

“I said I met Hana in my dreams first.” L. Joe repeated for Changjo.

Then he continued. “It was two years ago. I started to have this weird dream about a girl, who looks so pretty. She was at a park that time and was playing with the kids and I find her really cute when she laughs.” He smiled as he remembered every bit of that dream. “She looks so innocent and kind, and right there, starting from there, I began to like her.” He paused. “I always prayed that I would be able to dream about her every night and there, I dreamt about her every other night.” He explained.

“For two years I have been dreaming about her, I have been loving her. I waited and waited and waited for her to appear in real life. I have always wanted to get to know her, my dream girl. And so, I only looked at her and I have never tried to look on at other girls, even if they throw themselves at me.” He continued.

“Then I transferred here because of my dad’s work.” He sighed dreamily. “And I thank God for that day that I transferred here. Because I bumped into her.” He narrated as he remembered their first meeting.

 

“OWWWWW!” Hana found herself at the floor. She bumped into someone. She looked up and saw a handsome guy looking down at her without even a hint that he wanted to help.

Hana stood up. She looked at the guy. *Doesn’t he look familiar?* She thought.

Then she noticed that he is wearing civilian clothes. “You are new here?” She asked.

The guy looked at her. “Isn’t it obvious?” He asked.

Hana raged at his answer. *Arrogant.* She thought. “Well, it’s just that you look familiar. I think I’ve seen you somewhere.” She said.

The guy smirked. “Of course you would say that. A lot of girls want to be with me. And I think you are one of them.” He said cockily.

“What?!” Hana yelled is anger. “Tch. Jerk.” She whispered as she continued walking. “I wish you would get lost inside this school.” She mumbled as she went back to her room.

L. Joe looked at Hana who is walking away. *She looks familiar too. Where have I seen her?* He thought. Then his eyes widened. “Dream girl?” He mumbled in disbelief.

*Woah. I never thought this day would come.* He thought as he walked towards Hana’s path.

 

“I am a naturally arrogant guy so I tied acting arrogant to her to make her notice me. And to not make anyone notice that I like her. I thought I was doing a really good job at it. But…” He said as he eyed each one of them. “But you did. You noticed that I like her.”

He chuckled. “So I guess I am not a good actor.”

Teen Top looked at L. Joe with shocked eyes. Yes. Who wouldn’t be shocked with his story about his dreams and Hana?

Especially when you know that Hana was experiencing the same way too.

*So he is Hana’s dream guy as well?* Teen Top thought. *How come she couldn’t remember?* They all asked as they thought of a way to make Hana and L. Joe closer together.