What Have You Done?

The Man In My Dreams

 

“Miss Kim Hana, where are you taking me?” L. Joe asked as Hana was leading him to somewhere he doesn’t know.

Hana was leading him to a paradise. He looked around and saw a field of flowers with kids running edge to edge and rolling on the green green grass.

L. Joe was awed at the sight. It was just perfect. Like heaven. Like a dream.

“Woah!” He couldn’t help but be awed at the sight.

Hana chuckled. “Beautiful, isn’t it?” She asked him as she looked into the view.

L. Joe nodded and smiled at the very beautiful scenery. The view was good, the kids made it better and Hana made it heaven.

How he wished this never ended. How he wished this would not come to an end.

This day…

He wished this day last forever.

It was perfect. Him being with the girl of his dreams. Him being able to be with her in this beautiful setting, beautiful scenery.

One word.

Heaven.

Hana looked at L. Joe who was busy gazing at the scene. She smiled as she saw that handsome face of his.

She admits it, L. Joe is really handsome. Maybe arrogant at times but still handsome. The most handsome being she had ever seen. In fact.

She couldn’t look into all his features this much before because she hates him a lot. She hates his guts. She hates how he is so arrogant.  She hates that he has a lot of air in his head.

But now, her heart is beating rapidly.

She doesn’t know what this feels but it beats rapidly.

Especially when she looks into his handsome face.

L. Joe cocked his head. “Why? Is there something wrong with my face?” He asked as he held his face.

Hana was brought back to her senses and shook her head furiously. “No. Uhhh…” She was looking for words. She was out of words.

L. Joe smiled and nodded. “You look cute when you stare by the way.” He said softly as he walked on.

Hana was left with a blushed face and a shocked expression. “What was that?” She mumbled as she followed L. Joe.

L. Joe sat on the grass, hugging his knees. Trust me, he looks like a commercial model when he did that.

Hana narrowed his eyes on him.

L. Joe looked at her and patted the grass space beside him. “Come sit.” He offered as he laid his handkerchief on the space where Hana will be sitting.

Hana smiled and sat on. “Didn’t know you had that inner gentlemanliness in you.” She teased.

L. Joe just chuckled and looked away. “Never question my gentlemanliness.” He replied cockily. “You might end up falling for me if you don’t get your guards up.” He warned playfully.

Hana just shook her head. “Yeah? What do you have on your sleeves?” She asked, challenging.

L. Joe smirked and sat properly. “You really want to know?” He asked seductively.

Hana looked away. “Ewww. That so , L. Joe.” She winced.

L. Joe laughed. “You really amaze me, Kim Hana.” He said. “You are funny in your own way.” He added.

Hana nodded. “Yeah. That’s me.” She replied.

L. Joe nodded back. “So… what are we going to do for the project?” He asked.

Hana smiled at him. “How about history taking?” She suggested.

L. Joe looked at her in disbelief. “History taking? Seriously?” He asked.

Hana nodded. “I believe the best way to know someone is to know the roots of that someone, doesn’t it?” She asked.

L. Joe smiled and nodded. “Well, yeah. I guess so.” He replied.

Hana smiled widely and nodded. “So, shall we start, L. Joe-ssi?” She asked.

L. Joe nodded. “Whenever you are ready, Kim Hana.” He replied.

Hana smiled and started to ask questions about L. Joe’s past.

They had been talking for about 2 hours now and the sun is about to set already.

They have talked about their lives and their past. About their likes and dislikes. Their hobbies. Their daily routines. Their friends. Their families. All. Almost everything under the sun.

This… I may say, made them closer.

“So did you punch the guy because he was an or because he was just someone you hated so much?” She asked.

L. Joe laughed. “Because he was an and he was someone who I hated so much, so yeah. I punched him straight.” He replied.

Hana shook her head. “Oh my god! You are one of a cool guy!” She beamed. “I hate people who act like they own everything.” She added. “Like you in the first place.” She continued.

L. Joe looked at her in disbelief. “What did you just say?!” He asked in disbelief.

Hana chuckled. “Well, honestly. I hate you so much before. Because you are so arrogant and I hate how you act like you own the world.” She said. “But now… Maybe just a little?” She said unsure.

L. Joe smiled. “At least it improved.” He replied.

Hana nodded. “Yeah. At least.” She replied. “LOOK!” She beamed as she pointed at the setting sun.

L. Joe looked immediately and was awed.

“What a beautiful scene~” She beamed.

L. Joe nodded. “Yeah. What a beautiful scene.” He said as he stared at Hana’s face.

Hana looked at him and was caught in his eyes. This was the first and only time that Hana had stared into his eyes. In fact, the first and only time she had stared into a person’s eyes.

What an irony to share this first time with L. Joe.

“Hana.” L. Joe said sweetly. It sounded so sweet in Hana’s ears. Like it was a sweet melody. An addicting melody.

Hana was staring intently at these beautiful eyes. She found herself lost for words. He caught her off guard.

“Forgive me.” He said as he pressed his lips into hers.

Hana was shocked. She, in her wildest dreams, have never thought that her first kiss will be at a very beautiful place, with a very beautiful sunset as the background and with Lee Byunghun, the person who she had just gotten close with.

She couldn’t believe that her first kiss will be with him.

It was unexpected.

It is unbelievable.

It is extraordinary.

It is profound.

It is fabulous.

It is sweet.

L. Joe broke off from the kiss but was still holding onto her face. “Hana.” He said one more time.

Hana was still in outer space that time. Her mind was flying over. Her mind was not in her body anymore.

L. Joe shook her a bit. “Hana.” He called again.

That was the only time when she had come back to her senses. She pushed L. Joe away. “What have you done!” She screamed.

L. Joe was shocked to see a shocked expression from her. Well, it wasn’t exactly a shock but this looked like she hated it so much.

Somehow, it hurt him.

“Hana. I’m sorry.” He muttered, looking at her eyes. “Sorry. But I love you. Ever since day 1, I love you.” He admitted.

Hana widened her eyes. “Day 1?” She asked getting shocked minute per minute.

L. Joe nodded. “I have loved you. I swear to God. I love you so much.” He explained, making Hana sigh.

Hana shook her head. “Sorry, L. Joe.” She said. “Sorry. I couldn’t accept your love.” She said as she stood up and left L. Joe watching her run away from him.

*What have you done, Lee Byunghun?!!!!* He scolded himself in his mind as he messed his hair.