Party

The Man In My Dreams

 

“So what are we going to do about it?” Chunji asked when L. Joe went away to go to the toilet for a while. “They are each others’ dream love!!!” He hysterically remarked making the Teen top look at him in disbelief.

CAP raised his brows. “So? What do you think are we going to do?” He asked Chunji.

Chunji stopped to think. “Maybe at least help L. Joe make Hana realize that he is the man of her dreams?” He suggested unsurely.

“But that would be hard, hyung! You know Hana noona. She doesn’t believe if she didn’t see it.” Ricky replied. Well, they know Hana well enough.

Chunji sighed hard. Ricky’s right. “Yeah.” He messed his hair. “I don’t know what to do anymore!!!!” He wagged his body on the chair.

Changjo looked at his hyungs and smiled. “Or maybe we can set them up!” He spoke making the Teen Top boys look at him in interest.

“What do you mean?” Niel narrowed his eyes on the maknae.

Changjo gave them his y grin. Yes, the one that the girls would die for. “They are project partners right?” He asked. Teen Top nodded. “Well I guess, they need to level up their relationship.” He said making the Teen Top smile, liking the idea.

“That’s good.” CAP said. “Let’s do that.” He finally concluded.

The rest of the Teen Top nodded. “Teen Top FIGHTING hoo!” They cheered their original fighting scream with all the gestures.

L. Joe came back from the toilet and saw his friends celebrating. “What is happening?” He asked confused of what he is witnessing.

Teen Top stopped abruptly and sat on their places calmly, like nothing happened. They cleared their throats and looked at L. Joe innocently.

L. Joe narrowed his eyes on each one of the boys in front of him. “What is happening? Why do you look like celebrating something?” He asked them seriously.

Teen Top looked at each other and laughed awkwardly after a few seconds. “Nothing hyung!” Ricky came slinging his arm around L. Joe’s shoulder. “We are just happy because it is lunch time already!” He said happily making Teen Top look at him weirdly.

*Seriously Ricky? Can you not come up with a better excuse?* Changjo thought as he looked at Ricky in disgust.

*Aish Ricky really!* CAP yelled in his mind embarrassed of what Ricky said.

L. Joe eyed Ricky. “What’s really so joyous about having lunch? It’s not like you are not eating at six times a day.” He said making the rest of teen Top laugh.

“Owned!” Chunji said while holding onto his stomach, laughing hard. And so with Niel.

“HYUNG!!!!” Ricky whined at L. Joe. “I am really happy about having lunch!” He insisted.

L. Joe shook his head and sighed. “Whatever you say, Ricky-ah.” He said as he took his bang and headed to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the cafeteria, Astra is talking while eating. Like the usual times.

Mihye eyed Hana who is happily eating her burger. “Hey, any dreams yet?” She asked making Hana choke on her food.

Nana passed the water to Hana before she dies on choking – which is the lamest reason of death by the way.

Mihye and Mina laughed at her. “You look cute when you get surprised!” Mina beamed making Hana gave her a glare, which she unusually use. Well, L. Joe’s an exception of course.

Mina and Mihye shut up, and looked at Hana with serious faces.

Mihye leaned closer. “So…” She started. “Are there no dreams yet?” She asked Hana reluctantly, afraid to receive a death glare like what Mina received.

Hana sighed and looked down on her food. “None yet.” She sulked.

She was actually thinking of the reason on why she hadn’t had any dreams about this mystery man for about weeks now. She didn’t notice that the doom started when she met L. Joe. Oh Hana. If only you would remember.

Astra looked at her with sorrowful eyes as well.

Hana looked at them and smiled. “Hey, don’t give me those kinds of looks.” She said smiling. “The dream will come.” She said positively.

Astra smiled at Hana’s positive outlook. Well, that’s how Kim Hana rolls anyway. Always thinking of the positive things.

“How about you and L. Joe?” Nana asked, cutting the dream topic.

Hana looked at Nana. “Why? What about him?” She asked innocently.

Nana shrugged. “Well, nothing much.” She replied. “But I see that he is opening up a bit.” She spoke in between the lines.

Hana nodded reluctantly. “Yeah. I guess so too.” She replied hesitantly. She was thinking about why her friends are asking about her and L. Joe. It’s like they are a couple or something. Really weird.

“Don’t you think L. Joe likes you?” Mina asked out of the blue.

Hana looked at her weirdly. “Why would he?” She asked. “And how could you even think of that dreaded day to happen?” She asked again.

Mina frowned. “I have eyes too you know!” She replied, Hana totally not extracting anything from her words. “But isn’t it funny if you two ended up together?” She asked again earning a glare from Hana once again.

“Yeah. Funny. Like I would laugh rolling on the ground if that happens.” Hana spat making Mihye crack up.

“Like you could do that?” Mihye challenged.

“Of course I can!” Hana said confidently. “But I won’t let that happen.” She added. “And why are you asking me about L. Joe by the way? He is just a friend.” She continued.

Mihye rolled her eyes. “Yeah. Friends. That’s where everything starts.” She said as she drank her milk.

Hana scoffed. “Not everything.” She mumbled as she sat comfortably and drank her juice as well.

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona! You and Byunghun hyung will do the project later right?” Ricky came hopping to Astra’s table.

Hana narrowed her eyes on Ricky. “Yeah. Why?” She asked, confused at Ricky’s actions.

Ricky shrugged. “Well, nothing much.” He said as he smiled cutely. “After class?” He asked in fragments, making Hana not understand anything at all.

“What do you mean?” She asked to clarify.

Ricky rubbed the back of his head. “I mean, what time are you going to make the project?” He spoke in complete sentences.

“Ahh.” Hana nodded. “Yeah. We are supposed to do it after class.” She replied. “Why? Are you planning to hang out? It’s okay. We can do it tomorrow.” She said.

Ricky smiled. “Aww. You got it noona!” he beamed. “Thanks for letting hyung go this time. I know how important the project is for you.” He said, apologetically.

Hana gave him an assuring smile. “It’s okay. We still have until the end of the term anyways. There’s no need to rush.” She replied kindly.

Ricky smiled. “Thank you noona! You are the best!!!!” He said as he held his thumbs up and went to Teen Top’s table skipping happily, leaving Hana and the rest of Astra confused.

 

 

 

 

L. Joe looked at Ricky who is skipping gracefully to their table. He really thinks he is a weird guy. First, he is celebrating for the lunch break and now, he is skipping towards them.

“What are you happy about this time?” L. Joe asked Ricky who came sitting beside him. “Why are you literally skipping to here?” He asked again.

Ricky just shrugged. “Nothing, hyung.” He said as he chomped his food. “Oh. Noona said she have some important matters to do later, so your project making will be pushed to the next day.” He continued happily.

L. Joe nodded, with a sinking heart. He is disappointed that this happened. I mean, that Hana has some important matters to do. *But that is important to her. I should let this day go.* He thought. “Arasseo. It’s okay. There are a lot of time left anyway.” He replied coolly.

Chunji eyed L. Joe. “I know you are sulking.” He said. “So… Why don’t you come with us?” He asked L. Joe flashing his killer smile.

L. Joe looked at him. “Where?” He asked.

“PARTY!!!!!” Teen Top shouted.

*Party for you and your love, Lee Byunghun.*

 

 

 

==========================================

This will be my last update for now. I'll be back after 4 weeks. 

If you haven't read my blog, it's here.

"Break From Writing"

 

Catch you next time, guys! I will miss you! :(