MDG

The Man In My Dreams

 

“What are you doing here?” Hana asked the man of her dreams as she approached him, who was sitting in a bench.

He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth as he was looking down.

Hana narrowed her eyes on him. She doesn’t know what is happening. And she wants to know. “Are you angry?” She asked.

Well, she doesn’t know if that was the best question to ask right now. Maybe she will add up to his anger now but no, she wants to know.

He did not answer her. He kept looking down.

Hana sat beside him, her body facing his. “You can’t tell me about it?” She asked him with a soft voice.

Then a tear dropped on his jeans.

Hana’s eyes widened.

He is crying.

Hana doesn’t know what to do.

She hugged him.

She doesn’t know but seeing his tears just makes her sad as well. It is like their feelings are connected to each other.

If one cries, the other one feels sad.

Yes, that is what Hana feels now.

But why does something feels so different?

That feeling. That tingling feeling. That bouncy feeling.

It’s not present.

It’s lost.

It’s like Hana is talking to a normal and ordinary guy now.

It’s different with what she usually feels when she is with this guy.

“I’m sorry, my dream girl.” He said as the tears kept falling.

Hana’s eyes widened. *My dream girl. It’s like I have heard it before.* She thought as she froze on her spot.

He looked into her eyes. “Hana,” He started.

Hana looked back in his eyes. Her heart started to race. But there is this different feeling again.

Her heart racing isn’t something normal when she is with this dream guy. Her heart beat is doubling, yes. But it is not as fast as what she feels before.

He smiled. “You finally found me.” He said wiping his tears.

Hana blinked at him. “What are you talking about?” She asked confused of what he is telling now.

He smiled. “You’ll know when you open your eyes.” He said as he patted her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened to her?” Chunji asked.

L. Joe, Astra and the rest of Teen Top are in the school clinic.

Well, the school clinic is the hot spot right now because a lot people are waiting outside, wondering what happened to their precious princess and why did L. Joe rush her to the clinic.

L. Joe sighed but the fire in his eyes is still there. He wants to kill JB right now. “How dare he do this to Hana.” He said as he gritted his teeth.

Teen Top and Astra saw how angry L. Joe is right now. Well, they, too, are.

Who would think that JB would do such murderous thing to the princess of the campus?

Who would expect JB, the calm one, to act like someone who doesn’t know anything about Good Moral and Right Conduct on the sweet (but dumb) girl, Hana?

L. Joe shut his eyes as pictures of what happened kept on replaying in his mind.

Niel patted his shoulder. “At least you came just in time, hyung.” He said, trying to encourage him.

L. Joe sighed hard. “That is what I am really thankful of.” He said in a low voice. *What if I came later? What if I didn’t come? What if I didn’t pass by that alley? What if…* He thought of what must have been if he didn’t come in time. He almost died thinking of something that might have happened to his only one.

Mihye walked to him. “Thank you, L. Joe ssi.” She said. “We are glad and thankful that you have rescued her in time.” She added.

Mina and Nana smiled and nodded.

L. Joe nodded back. “It’s nothing.” He replied as he looked at the three. “But what really happened between her and that bastard?” He asked not minding about the rudeness of his words.

Nana looked at her friends. “Well, the only thing we knew is Hana is going to break up with JB.” She replied.

L. Joe and Teen Top looked and listened in interest.

Oh, how they love this topic! ^-^

“Then? What happened?” Ricky seemed to be the most excited one in the boys.

Mina smiled. “JB came and Hana wanted to talk to him private so they went away. Where they can be the only ones.” She narrated.

“Maybe JB really didn’t like the idea and forced her to stay.” Mihye said. “But Hana doesn’t like to so, JB did the rough thing.” She added. Everyone can feel the coldness in her voice as she said the last words. She is mad.

L. Joe nodded.

“Why must she break up with JB?” Changjo asked.

Niel nodded. “She was the one who said yes to him in the first place.” HE added.

Astra smiled. “You don’t know the story behind?” Nana asked.

Teen Top narrowed their eyes on Astra.

“What about?” CAP asked.

Mina looked at L. Joe. “Well, Hana was dumb enough to answer a question that she didn’t hear.” She said.

Teen Top’s eyes widened. “She didn’t hear the question?!” They chorused.

Astra nodded. “She was thinking deeply when JB asked her the question and was pressured to answer that is why she just answered yes.” Mihye said.

“She even blamed us for not telling her what the question is.” Mina added.

Nana nodded. “She was really disgusted at the thought of her and JB becoming a couple. She had to pay for the consequences of her inattentiveness.” She added.

Teen Top (except L. Joe who was still in the state of shock) smiled in happiness.

“Do you know why she wants to break up with JB?” Chunji asked.

Mihye looked at L. Joe and smiled. “You can just ask her.” She replied, playing safe.

Chunji frowned at her. “That is so unfair!!!” He whined together with the maknae line.

Astra laughed seeing the hotties act cute.

Just then, the nurse came out.

“Kim Hana-ssi is awake now.” She smiled.

Astra and Teen Top (except L. Joe) hurried inside.

“WOW! Noona!!!!” Ricky hugged Hana so tight.

Hana was drowning and can’t breathe. “I… can’t… breathe.” She said in fragments.

Ricky immediately broke off. “Sorry, noona!!!” He apologized.

Hana smiled as she looked at her friends.

“Are you okay?”

“Did he hurt you somewhere?”

“Do you want us to get back at him?”

“What do you want?”

Questions bombarded Hana.

Hana smiled. “I’m fine.” She replied. “You don’t have to worry about me.” She added. “I’m totally fine.” She insisted.

Mihye went closer to her. “Are you sure? He didn’t hurt you anywhere?” She asked in a mother-like manner.

Hana chuckled. “No, Mom.” She teased.

Mihye narrowed her eyes on her. “I was just worried about you!” She beamed.

Hana smiled. “I said I am fine.” She replied as her eyes landed on L. Joe who was leaning by the wall near the door. *Thanks to him.*

Mihye nodded and smiled.

The nurse came in.

“You guys should get back to your classes now.” She said pertaining to all except Hana.

Astra and Teen Top nodded and said goodbyes and left one by one.

Last one is L. Joe. He walked towards Hana.

“Are you alright?” He asked in a voice full of concern and comfort.

Hana nodded. “Yes. Thanks.” She replied with a smile.

L. Joe nodded and sighed in relief. “That’s good. You should rest.” He said as he walked to the door.

“Lee Byunghun…” Hana called.

L. Joe stopped.

“My dream guy.” 

 

 

 

 

==========================

YOU WAITED FOR THIS RIGHT?!!!!

NOW...

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

EVEN I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I KNEW THAT THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE EVERYTHING YOU WISHED FOR. (DON'T KEEP YOUR HOPES UP THOUGH. I MIGHT NOT WRITE NEXT WEEK BECAUSE IT'S OUR PRELIMINARIES. :( I WILL TRY. ^^ PROMISE!!!)