Heartless

The Man In My Dreams

 

And Hana couldn’t imagine the hurt she is feeling right now.

She feels bad for herself. She is a bad girl. She knows it and nothing will change it until she decides to confront JB and tell him that she didn’t really want to be his girlfriend.

But how?

People will be mad at her for breaking their oppa’s heart.

She sighed for the nth time.

“What’s wrong?” JB asked her.

They are in the cafeteria right now.

Hana shook her head and faked a smile. “Nothing. I was just thinking of things.” She replied as she looked into her unmoved food.

JB nodded and continued eating. “So, where do you want to go later?” He asked.

Hana looked at JB. “Home?” She replied.

JB gave her a sheer look. “Come on! I’m taking my girlfriend on a date later.” He said chuckling.

Hana froze when she heard the word ‘girlfriend’. It just doesn’t seem right when it comes from JB. Because Hana could only think of one person when he hears that word.

And that one person is seriously making her crazy at the moment.

How could he just accept the fact that she is with JB now?

Where did that person who took care of her when she was in the hospital go?

Where is he?

Where is the sweet L. Joe?

Hana sighed. Oh right. She drove him away.

She crushed his heart, feelings – his entire being – when she stupidly answered yes to a question she didn’t even hear.

She doesn’t expect L. Joe to come running to her still, does she?

Because that won’t happen anytime soon.

“Just somewhere you want to go.” She replied.

JB smiled and nodded. “Arasseo. How about arcade?” He asked.

Hana smiled and nodded. “Sure. Sounds fun.” She replied nonchalantly.

Thank god, JB was too excited to even notice her voice tone.

“Alright! Let’s go to the arcades then!” He beamed happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you are alright, hyung?” Changjo asked L. Joe who doesn’t have the appetite to eat.

L. Joe sighed and nodded. “Yes.” He replied without even looking at Changjo.

The rest of the Teen Top boys looked at each other. They know that L. Joe had been suffering and they don’t know what to do about it.

Their friend just lost hope in life.

Their friend just lost his life.

Sigh. How would they cheer him up?

“Let’s go to the arcades today!” Chunji beamed.

Everyone looked at him.

“What?” He asked. “Let us all have fun today!” He reasoned.

L. Joe smiled and nodded. “We should.” He replied. He appreciates how Chunji is trying his best to cheer him up. Especially at times like this.

“Alright!!!!” The rest beamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hana, let’s take a picture!” JB beamed as he pulled Hana into the picture machine.

Hana couldn’t do anything but to submit to JB’s demands.

All throughout, she had been thinking of L. Joe.

Of how to make it up to him.

Of how to apologize to him.

But the more she thinks of those things. The more she loses hope.

She had hurt him pretty bad and there is nothing to heal the pain she caused him. It is just too painful.

How could she be so negligent of his feelings?

How could she hurt him like this?

How could she be this heartless?

She is such a monster. A HEARTLESS MONSTER.

No one would love her the way L. Joe does. Or did?

She knew it and she still stepped on his feelings.

How rude of you, Kim Hana.

“Isn’t that Teen Top?” JB asked Hana as he pointed at good looking guys walking in the arcades.

Hana’s ears perked up when she heard the word Teen Top.

She looked at the direction where JB was pointing and yes, her heart beat faster.

L. Joe.

Lee Byunghun.

He is this one person that could make her heart bet irregularly faster and slower at the same time.

The only person who can make her feel two opposite feelings at the same time.

The person who she hurt so bad.

The person special to her.

And now he is away. He won’t even look at her. He won’t even smile at her.

He won’t even glance at her.

Why must it all be like this?

Why must it all be so complicated?

Why must Hana be so stupid?

And before she could even think well, L. Joe is staring at her already. They are face to face now.

“Are you guys playing as well?” JB asked stupidly.

CAP smiled and nodded. “Yeah. We were supposed to have fun.” He said. With a hidden meaning with his words.

JB nodded. “Ooooh. So do we.” He said as he wrapped his arm around you. “We are on a date.” He said.

Hana looked at L. Joe and saw his face darkened. She knows it. L. Joe wants to punch JB in the face right now.

“Oh.” L. Joe said. Hana and Teen Top were surprised to hear him talk.

“Well, enjoy your date.” He said as he walked ahead.

Teen Top followed him immediately while Hana looked t him in disbelief. She is hurt at how L. Joe is acting right now but she can’t blame him for being rude. She was the one who made him like this.

JB blinked at L. Joe’s attitude. “What the hell is his problem?” He asked.

Hana sighed and shut her eyes. *Me.* She thought as she answered JB’s question.

“Maybe he’s in a bad mood.” JB said as he led Hana to the video games area.

Hana nodded and sighed.

*Sorry, L. Joe.*