Big Hot Issue

The Man In My Dreams

 

And so Hana and L. Joe were the largest issue in the campus for the next couple of days.

Everyone was in dilemma over this.

Some of them want them to be together.

But most of the people, especially Core’s fan girls, are bashing Hana and L. Joe’s relationship.

They actually did everything to tear L. Joe and Hana apart. They bashed Hana from head to toe whenever she walks in the corridor.

Astra has to even step in to stop these girls from terrorizing Hana. Yes, TERRORIZING.

One time, Hana was buying food in the cafeteria with L. Joe when someone threw a banana peel on the floor making Hana slip and land on the floor with her , causing a huge laughter in the cafeteria.

L. Joe just glared at the girls as Hana stopped him.

There was no use anyway.

These girls won’t stop no matter what. These girls have vowed their lives on loving this awesome Im Jaebum for life. So, I guess, nothing would seem to matter when it comes to shouting their love for their beloved oppa.

L. Joe had endured all these things day by day. As much as Hana was hurt, L. Joe was hurt more than anyone else as well.

It was hard for him to watch his girl being bashed and accused of being a hitting L. Joe and JB together.

Like what do they know about them anyway?

Do they know that their Precious JB Oppa planned on taking advantage on Hana?

Do they know that Hana never once loved JB and she was just too dumb to answer something like that?

L. Joe was beyond mad and furious. He was to the extremes now. He couldn’t bear seeing these people bash his innocent girlfriend, when they are acclaiming that JB is the victim here.

If not only for Hana stopping him whenever he is about to fight back, he would’ve lost all his sanity and killed every single one of these girls. He wouldn’t even care if they are girls. They hurt Hana and he is going to hurt them too.

JB, on the other hand, went back to school after 2 days. And yes, just as what everyone said or his fan girls said, he is a total look of trash and garbage. Like someone who didn’t even care about his own hygiene and all.

Hana and L. Joe were walking hand in hand to their room (L. Joe came back to their class) when that haggard-looking JB came in their way.

His eyes are looking apologetic and longing. Like he wanted her back. As L. Joe looked at it, JB wanted Hana back. And he is going to apologize for what he did because he was just too out of his mind when that happened because he couldn’t picture himself without Hana in his life when she breaks up with him. Dang. Drama again.

JB looked at Hana and coughed awkwardly.

Hana squeezed L. Joe’s hand as she looked at JB. She is terribly afraid of him. And that memory still haunts her in her sleep.

“Hana,” JB spoke. “Can we talk?” He asked her but he looked at L. Joe.

L. Joe looked at Hana. Will she talk to this guy?

“No. I don’t want to.” Hana replied with coldness in her voice.

JB and L. Joe were even shocked to hear this from her. This isn’t the typical Hana. She would never answer anyone like this.

JB looked at her in disbelief. “I’m sorry.” He said as he looked into her eyes. “I’m sorry for what I did.” He added.

Hana looked at him. “I don’t want to talk about it.” She said before she walked on pulling L. Joe with her.

L. Joe looked at her in shock. He didn’t know she would feel this way for JB. He knows how she hates him. To THIS extent.

But no one could blame Hana. She felt so violated.

In fact, JB should be happy that Hana even talked to him nicely after that horrible thing he did.

Hana walked to her seat quietly as L. Joe followed.

All eyes were on them as usual. But in every pair of eyes that followed Hana, L. Joe had glared at them one by one.

Hana was looking into the window when L. Joe passed her a note.

Hana looked at the note and glanced at L. Joe. He smiled at her.

“Be strong okay? I am here for you.”

That note was simple but Hana felt really secured. She smiled to herself.

She looked at L. Joe and smiled. “Thanks.” She said.

L. Joe looked at her and smiled. He held her hand and squeezed it. “Remember that always, okay? I am here for you, Dream Girl.” He said.

Hana nodded and was blushing when she heard how he called her. It was just too sweet how L. Joe would look at her and treat her as his dream girl.

That, Hana was thankful. She was thankful and even doubted how she deserved a guy like L. Joe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day was the day when L. Joe has gotten out of control.

Teen Top couldn’t even stop him. He was furious. He was raging.

Hana was rushed to the clinic because JB’s fan girls eventually pushed her in the staircase. And that happened when L. Joe was not with her.

“Dude, calm down. Hana is fine now.” Chunji tried to stop him but L. Joe wasn’t listening to anyone this time. He is ANGRY. More than everyone can ever know.

“NO! THEY HURT HANA. I WILL HURT THEM ONE BY ONE!” He growled as he strode to where these girls are.

The girls were even laughing as they huddled in the cafeteria. They had no idea what their fates will be seconds from now.

L. Joe clenched his fists as he saw these girls.

Damn they are dead meat today.

“Have you seen her face when she fell? Oh my gosh! I wish I captured it!” Haeri, the leader laughed as hard as she could.

Her friends were even laughing harder.

“YOU ARE EVEN HAPPY YOU CAUSED INJURY TO AN INNOCENT PERSON?!” L. Joe growled at them. His voice is full of menace and anger.

The girls looked at him slowly, realizing who it was.

L. Joe glared at each and everyone of them as he approached their leader. “YOU DID THIS, HUH?” He asked in an angry voice. “YOU THINK YOU’RE COOL?” He asked as he reached for her arm and squeezed it tightly.

Haeri was close to tears.

“Does it hurt?” L. Joe asked her.

Haeri nodded.

“This isn’t even half of what Hana had experienced and now you are hurt? What if I tell you that I am going to push you from the rooftop?” He asked menacingly.

Haeri’s and her friends’ eyes widened. L. Joe couldn’t seriously do that, can he?

The people in the cafeteria were all watching this scene.

“What did Hana do to any of you anyway? Did she hurt you?” He asked. “She even dated your precious oppa by force and now she is the victim?” He asked with a higher tone of voice.

Haeri and her friends couldn’t even utter a word to reply.

“YOUR PRECIOUS OPPA TRIED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER AND NOW YOU ARE ASKING WHY SHE WENT TO ME INSTEAD?! YOU ARE MAD THAT SHE BROKE UP WITH JAEBUM? YOU ARE SAYING THAT SHE HIT THE BOTH OF US?” L. Joe has lost it. He was angry like a wolf.

“Get your ing facts right, es.” He said as he let go of Haeri’s hand. And the girl immediately ran to her friends while everyone was still shocked about what L. Joe had said.

L. Joe looked at everyone who watched him rage. “NOW YOU KNOW MY CAPABILITY, GET YOUR GLARING EYES OFF MY GIRL. OR YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU.” He threatened everyone in the cafeteria.

And yes, JB is now a big hot issue.