To You

The Man In My Dreams

 

Hana couldn’t sleep that night.

She kept thinking about the kiss.

Her first kiss. His lips on hers.

She doesn’t want it but it feels so right. She felt so fulfilled. She felt complete.

And she doesn’t get it.

She had told herself that she would only root for one person. Only one.

And that is her Dream Guy.

She will never be into any relationship unless he is the guy of her dreams.

But L. Joe. This Lee Byunghun just makes her feel so nervous. Her heart is thumping up and down and it doesn’t stop doing that.

Not unless L. Joe is out of sight and off her mind.

She messed her hair as she rolled in her bed. “What the hell was I feeling? Why am I feeling this way?!!!” She scolded herself as she pulled her hair until she couldn’t take the pain anymore.

She couldn’t believe herself. She is odd.

This is all strange.

She never thought this moment would happen in her life. Not this kind of feeling. Not this kind of confused feeling, when long, long time ago, she had set her eyes and her vision with someone else – His Dream Guy.

This shouldn’t be happening to her.

She shouldn’t be confused.

She shouldn’t even have to think about L. Joe and how this man just makes her heart beat crazily fast every time she thinks of him.

It’s just not right.

She felt like she is betraying her dream guy, the person who she had committed herself into long, long time ago.

She sighed hard and covered her eyes with her arms.

“Don’t think too much, Kim Hana. L. Joe was just awed by the scene.” She tried to convince herself as she closed her eyes under her arms.

“That’s right. Stop thinking about him and that darn kiss.” She mumbled as she finally had withdrawn herself into slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hana has not arrived yet?” Mihye asked the twins.

The twins shook their heads and looked around, hoping to see Hana running in because she is late for school.

But minutes passed and the bells rang, but there was no sign of Kim Hana in sight.

“Did she text you or at least informed you her whereabouts?” Mihye asked again.

But the twins shook their heads one more time.

Just then, Teen Top arrived. All six of them.

They saw Astra and walked to the girls.

They looked around to look for Hana because they saw her missing in the air.

“Where is Hana?” L. Joe asked, not taking it anymore.

He knew he had disappointed Hana yesterday and he knows that she will never talk to him again.

He felt so sad about it and he blamed himself and his hormones for it. *Damn it.* He thought as he looked around panicking about Hana’s whereabouts.

Mihye and the twins shrugged. “We don’t know.” Mihye replied. “She has not texted us since yesterday.” She added.

This, made L. Joe grew alarmed.

As he thought of what happened yesterday, he couldn’t think of anything to do but to blame himself.

“Maybe she is sick.” Chunji butted in.

Everyone looked at him.

Well he got a point though.

“What?” Chunji asked as all eyes were on him. “It’s not like Hana can’t get sick from time to time.” He defended.

The rest nodded and sighed.

“I just wish noona is well now.” Ricky said sadly.

Yes, it is so un-RICKY-like. Ricky is always cheerful and all but Hana is her favorite noona and he wouldn’t protect her from anyone if he has to.

Niel nodded. “She will be. Perhaps maybe she is just in vacation.” He tried to reject the fact that maybe Hana is sick.

Niel, too, can’t even bare it.

But why would Hana go on a vacation at the middle of the week though?

CAP smacked Niel’s head.

“OWWWW hyung! That hurts!” Niel shrieked.

CAP rolled his eyes. “That’s because you don’t use your brain.” He replied with his weird voice.

Niel can’t do anything but to just massage his sore head.

L. Joe on the other hand can’t stand still. He wanted to know where Hana is.

He wanted to know why she is absent.

He wanted to know why this ridiculous thing happened.

And what he doesn’t know is that Hana actually ditched class because she is avoiding him.

Hell.

That would be the only reason he wouldn’t accept in the whole world.

He wouldn’t take it.

He couldn’t take it.

He would rather die than to know that Hana will start avoiding him.

Not Hana. Not Kim Hana. Not his partner.

Not the GIRL OF HIS DREAMS.

He promised himself that he would find her and would only commit to her. He promised himself.

And he won’t break that promise.

Now that he has finally found her, he would never let her go.

Fate has brought them together and he will not let this one chance go away. This is his chance to get closer to her.

But now that she knows how he feels, it might just be the end of it all.

Maybe Hana didn’t go to school because she is avoiding him.

Maybe she hates him right now.

Maybe she wouldn’t accept him ever.

Maybe she loves someone else.

But whatever reason it is, L. Joe still had the energy to go on.

He still has the energy to move towards her.

To get closer to her.

To care for her.

To be always there for her.

To love her with all his heart.

Because he would rather get hurt trying to get his girl than to just watch this opportunity slip away.

Astra sighed loudly. “Or maybe she dreamt again.” Nana said out of the blue.

L. Joe looked at Astra and at Teen Top.

They all look like they know everything that is going on.

“What do you mean?” L. Joe asked confused.

Astra shrugged.

“You know she is into this ‘I don’t want to be in a relationship with anyone because I am waiting for the man of my dreams’ drama every time.” Mina narrated.

Mihye nodded. “She has been dreaming about a guy for about two years now.” She added.

L. Joe stood in shock. *2 years? I have been dreaming about her in 2 years!* He screamed in his mind.

Nana chuckled. “She said she would only accept this man of her dreams to be her boyfriend.” She continued telling more about Hana.

Mina nodded. “Yeah. That is why she is still NBSB.” She added. “You know. No Boyfriend Since Birth.” She continued.

L. Joe’s eyes widened. Astra seemed to have noticed his change of behavior. That’s why he collected his cool again. “How does this guy look like?” He asked.

Mihye shrugged. “That is the whole point. Hana couldn’t remember the face of her dream guy.” She replied sadly.

L. Joe was stopped in that statement. *She couldn’t remember? Is that me? Or is it someone else?* He asked confused.

The rest of Teen Top members looked at each other with secret smiles. Now they finally get to see L. Joe with hope.

They knew what happened yesterday and they think that L. Joe did the right move.

“Can you tell me her address?” L. Joe asked the girls.

Astra looked at him weirdly.

“I would just give her something for the partner project.” L. Joe reasoned immediately, since he noticed that the girls are giving him meaningful looks.

Mihye nodded reluctantly as she told him the address.

L. Joe smiled and bowed. “Thanks!” He said as he rushed to the gates to Hana’s house.