Annoying Guy

The Man In My Dreams

 

“So, how is school?” Mihye asked Hana as the four of them are eating at the school cafeteria.

Hana just sighed hard. So far, school isn’t that good this week. School will never be okay if your seatmate, who happens to be someone who acts like a maniac looks at you obviously during classes.

Damn. It just gives Hana the chills.

She was never like this. She never hated someone like this. Yes, she hates L. Joe to the bones. She gets disgusted once she sees him looking at her in a heavenly (?) way.

“What is wrong with that guy?!” She asked out of the blue.

Mina looked at her. “Who? Guy who, Hana?” She asked confused of what her friend is talking about.

Hana just sighed and shook her head. “Nothing. Never mind.” She said as she tried her best to calm down. “So, how was school for this week?” She returned the question.

Nana smiled widely. She is very happy to be in the same class as her crush, Kim Minjun. She admires this guy the most because he is a real gentleman and a cool guy.

Minjun just transferred classes to Nana’s section because of some issues about his love life in his previous section. And I wouldn’t be dwelling on that, would I?

“So, what about Minjun?” Mihye asked Nana.

Nana smiled wider. “We’re actually seatmates.” She said as she pinked.

Mina, her twin, just rolled her eyes. Maybe she was fed up by all the Minjun words of Nana at home.

Hana on the other hand, just remembered something when she heard the word ‘seatmate’. She sighed hard. *Why is he always on my mind?* She thought as she scolded herself in her mind.

“Well, mine was a bit off, since I am at Ms. Nam’s class. Oh my gosh. She is so terrible. A terror one.” Mihye expressed her disgust on their adviser.

Astra laughed hard upon hearing Mihye’s remark. This girl. She’s always bringing the moods up.

Then Mihye turned to Hana. “Hey, how about your day?” She asked.

Hana just looked at her. “Mine? It was fine.” She replied with a pinch of negativity.

Mihye, Mina and Nana looked at her with curious eyes. Hana blinked at them. “What is with all your weird looks?” She asked them.

Mina narrowed her eyes on Hana. “We know you, girl. Spill.” She said.

Nana nodded. “What happened? Someone disgusting?” She asked.

Mihye smiled. “Oh. The new guy is in your class right? I heard he’s handsome like he can be one of the Teen Top guys.” She beamed.

Hana sighed. “Well, he’s one now.” She said.

The three girls’ eyes widened. “WHAT?!!!” They asked in unison.

Hana nodded. “Ricky and the rest of the group just asked him to join their team. What rubbish.” She said.

The Astra girls gave her a weird look. They know that she is really having problems.

“What did the new guy do to you? You look so disgusted about him.” Nana asked.

Hana nodded. “I detest that guy.” She replied.

“WHY?!” They chorused.

Hana sighed. “Of all the guys, I have known in my whole life, he is the only guy that really gives me chills and he gets into my nerves!” She ranted.

“I hate it. He is my seatmate and he looks at me like a maniac or something.” She continued. “And not only that! He is the most arrogant guy in the world! Like he is handsome.” She added.

The Astra girls just looked at her weirdly. They are all shocked to see the cool Hana losing her cool to a new guy.

“Well, according to sources, the new guy is hot and handsome.” Mihye said.

Hana glared at her. “Don’t you even mention that guy! Not a word about his handsomeness. Because I don’t care!” She said as she gulped her bottle of water.

The girls just watched their friend control her anger on the new guy.

Really, why is Hana so affected anyway? There are a lot of annoying guys around. But why is she so affected on L. Joe?

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“THERE IS A NEW TEEN TOP MEMBER!!!!”

“OH MY GOSH! IT’S THE NEW GUY!”

“HE IS SO FREAKING HOT!”

Astra looked to where the screaming girls are looking at. And yes, it is the sensational Teen Top.

Every girl would die just to date someone from Teen Top. They are the group of the hottest guys in school. And yes, the kindest of all the people.

Mihye poked Hana. “Is that the new guy?” She asked.

Hana rolled her eyes. She’s really mad at L. Joe.

“Yeah.” She replied shortly as she practically glared at L. Joe.

“WOW! He’s smoking hot!” Mina beamed.

Hana just rolled her eyes and shook at her friends. *Handsome but overly arrogant. What is the use of his handsomeness?* She thought as she looked at L. Joe with eyes full of disgust.

“He’s with Teen Top now. I think he is a nice guy.” Nana said earning a glare from Hana.

“I told you, he is arrogant.” Hana insisted.

The three girls nodded. “Well, that’s because there is something to be arrogant about. He’s handsome, so I think he has the right to be arrogant as well.” Mina said.

Hana rolled her eyes and scoffed in disbelief. She couldn’t believe her friends are admiring that L. Joe guy.

“I told you. He’s arrogant. Like a devil’s reincarnation.” She insisted with conviction.

Astra just laughed at Hana.

“Hana, he is looking at you.” Nana teased.

Hana glared at Nana before giving L. Joe her killer glare.

L. Joe just smirked at her which infuriated Hana more.

“That guy! He’s getting on my last nerve!!!!!” Hana angrily said.

The girls just shook their heads. *Never thought a person like Hana would lose her cool to an overly handsome guy.* They all thought.

 

 

 

“Okay class, open your books on page 67.” Mr. Kim said. It is Math period.

But yes, Hana’s seatmate won’t stop pestering. He keeps on annoying Hana.

This time, L. Joe is writing something on Hana’s book. Yes, he is doodling something.

Hana just balled her fist and tried to control anger. How she wanted to punch L. Joe hard on the face at this instant. But she couldn’t because they are in the middle of the class.

Hana just glared at L. Joe. “Stop.” She muttered quietly but anyone who hears it knows that she is mad.

L. Joe just smirked and drew a straight line on the book.

“YAH!” Hana shouted at L. Joe in the middle of the class. She lost it.

L. Joe just blinked at her.

Mr. Kim, on the other hand, is looking at Hana and L. Joe’s way. “Lee Byunghun, Kim Hana, what is that commotion all about?” He asked in an angry tone.

“Nothing, sir.” L. Joe replied.

Mr. Kim perked and heated up. “Both of you, OUT of the room!”

“But si-“

“OUT!” Mr. Kim growled.

There was nothing that L. Joe and Hana could do. They grabbed their things and went out of the room.

Hana glared at L. Joe when they are already out.

“YOU! This is all your fault!” She scowled. “Why are you so troublesome?” She asked in an angry manner.

L. Joe just lowered his head. He knows it is his entire fault. He shouldn’t have messed around Kim Hana. “Mian.” He said.

Hana sighed hard. “What can your sorry do now?” She asked. “We are already out.” She continued.

L. Joe bit his lip feeling really guilty. “I am really sorry.” He said.

Hana rolled her eyes. “Forget it.” She said as she walked away leaving L. Joe feeling really bad.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

L. Joe's dead. :)))