Not A Very Big Deal

The Man In My Dreams

 

Hana was really upset that she is going to be paired to someone she hates the most.

Swear, she has never hated a guy the way she hates L. Joe right now.

L. Joe, to her, is an arrogant dwarf puppy who just pisses and bring out the hell in her. She hates how L. Joe talks and how L. Joe breathes.

She even hates it when he moves, even when he writes down notes, when he chews his food, when he blows his bangs, when he smiles, when he smirks, when he grins, when he drinks, when he opens his bag, when he answers questions in class, everything.

Everything that Hana sees he is doing, she hates him even more.

But yeah, Hana sees everything he does. Does she stalk him?

*Damn it! I hate the blonde guy!* Hana screamed in her thoughts as she remembered that they will be partners in one certain project for the whole term.

It just for Hana.

“What’s with the pout?” Mihye asked.

Hana sighed and rolled her eyes.

“OHHHH!” Astra chorused. By the looks of it, they already know.

“What happened again?” Mina asked as she sat beside Hana in their table at the cafeteria.

Hana breathed deeply. “He is my partner.” She replied impassionately.

“Oh yeah? Where?” Nana asked.

“Ms. Lee’s class.” Hana sighed. “Out of all my classmates. Why him?!” She complained.

Mihye raised her brow. “Then why don’t you just change partners?” She asked.

Hana sighed. “Ms. Lee wouldn’t approve. She was the one who appointed the partners. So, pretty much, I am doomed for the rest of the term.” She rested her head on the table.

Nana smiled. “Come on. What’s so bad about him being your partner anyways?” She asked. “He’s just a guy.” She added.

Hana rolled her eyes. “She’s not just a guy!” She whined.

Astra looked at each other. “Then what? What is he?” Mina asked.

“He’s… he’s… he’s an irritating guy. He gets into my nerves and I hate him because we were thrown out of class because he pissed me and I yelled at him in class.” Hana ranted. “I hate guys like him. They beat the crap out of me.” She added.

Astra chuckled as they looked behind.

“Ehem…”

Hana looked behind and saw Chunji and the rest of the Teen Top.

Hana saw all six of them and sighed. She saw L. Joe pouting at her. Wait. Did he just look sad? Hana shook her head.

There is no way she would care when L. Joe is sad.

“Can we share tables?” CAP asked.

Astra immediately nodded without even thinking making Hana glare at them.

“Yah, Byunghun! Sit beside Hana!” Chunji ordered making Hana look at him in disbelief.

L. Joe reluctantly nodded and moved beside Hana. *She would not want me to sit beside her.* He thought as he slowly sat.

Hana just sighed hard and looked away. She just hoped she went into the library today.

Teen Top looked at Hana getting pissed beside L. Joe and L. Joe looking awkward beside Hana. Wow. It was a good show to watch.

“Byunghun, we are Astra.” Mihye introduced. “Call me Mihye.” She said welcoming warmly.

L. Joe smiled and nodded. “Call me L. Joe.” He replied.

“I am Nana. And this is Mina.” Nana beamed shaking L. Joe’s hand before he knew it.

L. Joe awkwardly chuckled. “Hello. I am L. Joe.” He replied.

Mina and Nana nodded. “We know you. Hana has told us a lot of things about you.” Mina beamed making Hana choke on her food.

“What?!” She spat at the twins making Teen Top look at her in shock.

Yes, this is the first time they saw Hana like this. Hana was cool, as I was telling. Well, before she met L. Joe.

Mina grinned at her. “Well, you practically told us stories about him and how you two are partners with Ms. Lee’s project.” She confidently retorted.

Hana’s jaw dropped in disbelief. “Wow.” *Good friends indeed.* She thought sarcastically as she just sighed the extreme emotions away.

Ricky looked at her and poked her shoulder. “Noona, why are you always mad at Byunghun hyung?” He asked innocently making Changjo and Niel snicker on the sides.

Hana looked at Ricky in disbelief. “What?!” She asked him again.

Ricky gave her a look. “I know you heard me, noona. Why are you making it so hard for Byunghun hyung? He apologized a dozen of times already!” He whined.

L. Joe’s jaw dropped at Ricky. *What the hell does he think he is doing?!* He screamed in his mind as the visual maknae brings him disgrace.

Hana looked at L. Joe grudgingly. L. Joe just shook his head, saying that he doesn’t know anything. Then, Hana looked at Ricky again. “What are you talking about?”

Ricky shot her another look. “Noona, you are too harsh.” He said as he pouted.

Hana shut her eyes. Surely, Ricky would not stop. Not at this point of time now that he has given her the biggest tantrum in the world.

“Araseo.” She gave up.

Ricky’s face brightened. “What do you mean, Noona?” He asked excited.

Hana sighed and faced L. Joe. “Apology accepted.” She said half-heartedly.

Everyone’s eyes widened. But L. Joe was the one under the state of shock.

“Seriously?!!!” He asked in disbelief.

Hana looked at him. “You don’t want to?” She asked.

L. Joe shook his head. “No, I mean. I want to. I love to.” HE said happily.

Hana rolled her eyes. “Stop it. It’s not like it’s a very big deal.” She spat.

L. Joe stopped his happy face and went back to the poker face one. The hot one. The face that makes all the girls get crazy for him.

Wrong move, Kim Hana.

She was awed by his face that she even blushed without knowing why.

L. Joe looked at her. “What? It’s not a big deal right?” He asked.

And just like that, the arrogant L. Joe came back.

 

 

 

 

===============================================

Hehehe. ^^