Joe-Lous

The Man In My Dreams

 

Since that day that Hana accepted L. Joe’s apology, the two have been talking to each other and started being friends. It’s true that they still bicker all the time but yeah, that’s normal for them.

L. Joe still shows his arrogant side and Hana hates it the most. She doesn’t really like arrogant guys – especially L. Joe. Because when L. Joe is arrogant, he is really really reaaaaally ARROGANT.

Facts About My Seatmate:

  1. Most arrogant man in the world.

That was Hana’s first fact about L. Joe. That was their requirement to be passed on the end of the term.

Facts About My Seatmate:

  1. She looks so cute when she is pissed by my arrogance.

And that was L. Joe’s number one in the list.

 

“Good morning, Hana!” People greeted her as she entered the school the next day. Well, this is a normal scenario for her everyday. People would greet her and she would greet back smiling authentically.

Hana is not the campus princess for nothing.

“How was your sleep, Hana?” One guy asked her.

Hana smiled weakly and bowed. “I had a good sleep.” She replied sweetly as she walked on.

Talking about sleep, Hana has been wondering why she still hasn’t dreamt of her dream boy. *Why isn’t he showing up in my dreams anymore?* She thought as she felt a bit sad that the dreams she has been waiting for each night aren’t coming.

“Why do you look to sad?”

Hana looked up and saw JB standing in front of her. She smiled. “Good morning, Jaebum.” She greeted.

JB smiled and bowed. “Good morning, Hana!” He said as he looked at her again. “So, what are you upset about?” He asked again.

Hana just smiled and shook her head. “Nothing. I was just thinking about something that isn’t coming to me lately.” She replied.

JB narrowed his eyes on her, understanding nothing from what Hana said. “What? You’re obscure.” He said as he scratched his head.

Hana chuckled. “There is really nothing, Jaebum.” She replied. “I’ll go ahead. I have classes at 8.” She bowed and waved.

JB smiled and waved back. “Alright. See you around.” He replied as he walked to his room as well.

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately, L. Joe saw that little interaction between Hana and JB. And now, he feels like he wants to smash that smile off JB’s face. *Damn.* He thought as he glared at the two.

L. Joe is scary when he is jealous. He knows it.

He saw Hana smiling at that JB guy and how he wanted to slam his face on the floor. He doesn’t like him in the first place. Yes, he and his group, Core.

They seem to own the place. They seem to be the kings of the place. Well, it’s not like they are not Kingkas as well, but damn. To L. Joe, they look arrogant. Yeah. Talk about arrogance.

*Doesn’t she realize that I am hurt too?* He thought balling his fist.

He rolled his eyes and stormed off their room.

He sat on his seat, still thinking about Hana and JB.

*Well, they seem close.* He thought and sulked. *I think he is nicer to her than I.* He thought again. *But I like making her pissed! She looks so cute.* He thought again.

Just then, Hana entered the room and sat beside him. She looked at L. Joe who seems to be looking away from her.

“Good Morning?” She wasn’t sure if it was a good morning for L. Joe.

L. Joe just nodded and didn’t even look at her.

Usually, when Hana greets him, he would reply:

“Yeah. Dreamt about me?”

But now, he just nodded. And as much as Hana detests the cold and arrogant L. Joe, she is bothered when L. Joe is quiet and seems like out of his mind. And that L. Joe is right in front of her now.

Hana looked at him curiously. “Hey, is there something wrong?” She asked, not even knowing why she is concerned about it.

L. Joe just shook his head, not talking to her.

The Teen Top boys behind are watching these two.

“Why aren’t they bickering?” Niel asked as he watched L. Joe ignore Hana.

Chunji shrugged. “I don’t know. But they look like they just had a lovers’ quarrel or something.” He spat making the rest nod in agreement.

“Yeah. As I can see, they suit each other.” Changjo remarked.

CAP nodded. “Aigoo, I can see that Byunghun treats Hana differently from other girls.” He said.

“Yeah. He is arrogant and he always pisses her but he only talks to her. There is no other girl Byunghun hyung is talking to aside from Hana noona.” Ricky said, observing the two.

Teen Top nodded. *Well, this is getting exciting.* They all thought.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what is wrong with you?” Hana pouted as she still tried to talk to L. Joe.

However, L. Joe still kept on ignoring her. And yes, it is getting to Hana’s nerve.

L. Joe sighed as he rested his chin on his palm, looking at the birds chirping outside the window. Then he noticed that Hana had stopped bothering him. He glanced at her. She is doing something.

L. Joe rolled his eyes. *Look at this girl! She doesn’t even know that I am jealous?!* He screamed in his mind. *Wait till I get over this feeling, Kim Hana!* He threatened in his mind.

 

 

========================

I didn't know this was too short. 

But, I'll make it up with the next chapters. Sorry. XD