Falling into Place

The Man In My Dreams

 

JB tapped his foot whole leaning on the wall as he waited for Hana’s class to be dismissed.

He has been bugged by his conscience and he wanted to really apologize for all the bull he has put Hana and L. Joe into. He has made his own realizations of his mistakes and he willingly admitted that everything was his fault.

Which is true, as a matter of fact.

Much to his liking, the bell rang signaling every ongoing class to be dismissed.

He waited nervously as he looked into the direction where Hana is seen laughing with L. Joe. He felt bad.

He really loves her.

He really do.

But no one knows his story.

I guess, no one would want to know because right now, almost everyone is against him.

The once Kingka, is now hated by most of the population.

Well, who would want a guy who takes advantage of a girl and couldn’t admit defeat?

No one, I guess.

He stood straight as he waited for Hana and L. Joe to pass in front of him.

He badly wanted to do this.

He really wants to apologize.

His heart wanted to break into millions of pieces when he saw how Hana’s eyes were sparkling just by looking at L. Joe. It’s as if she is looking at her dream, like she is looking at most important person in the world.

If only, JB knows.

He stiffened as Hana and L. Joe were about to pass by him. How should he start?

Should he greet them?

Should he block their way?

But either way, they stopped when they saw him. And he froze on his spot.

L. Joe looked his way, making an intense eye contact between them. No words, but they know what that contact means.

JB eventually looked away to look at Hana. “Hana,” He started.

Hana stared right back at him. She doesn’t want to respond. She wanted to go. She wanted to tell him that he doesn’t need to apologize because in the first place, it was her fault. She shouldn’t have answered him in the first place.

L. Joe was just looking out on what will happen between the two. *If he does something funny I will really jab him to death.* He cursed in his mind while watching JB talking to Hana.

“Mianhe.”

Hana and L. Joe’s eyes widened. JB is apologizing.

“You don’t have to.” Hana replied.

JB shook his head. “No, I have to. I did you wrong.” He insisted.

Hana sighed and nodded. “I understand.” She replied.

L. Joe’s brow raised. What is she talking about now?

He almost scoffed.

JB looked at her and tried to hold her hand. But she pulled away. L. Joe sighed in relief. He doesn’t want anyone to hold his girl. Please. Especially not JB. Not this guy.

JB smiled. “You understand but you are not really amenable to us being friends, right?” He asked bitterly.

Hana looked at him. She was thinking if she should nod or not. She doesn’t want to have ties with JB again but she didn’t want him to feel outcast-ed.

JB sighed and nodded. “Fine. As long as you said you understand.” He smiled. “I know I did something wrong and because of that, you can’t accept my apology that fast. I know. And I will always respect your decision.” He continued.

Hana nodded. “Thanks.” She replied not knowing what the right answer could be.

JB nodded and smiled hesitantly. “See you around, Hana.” He said as he looked at L. Joe. “You too, Byunghun.” He added.

L. Joe nodded not really believing what that means. But he hopes it’s for the best. He looked at Hana is now looking at him with a smile.

“Let’s go?” She asked.

L. Joe smiled back and nodded. “Yeah. Of course.” He said as he reached for her hand.

Hana nodded and happily took his hand, feeling all happy that at least everything is falling in place.

L. Joe smiled at her. “Are you feeling better now?” He asked. The truth is, he has been contemplating on asking her about this one because he felt like it shouldn’t be asked.

Hana looked at him, smiling and nodded. “Yes. Of course.” She replied.

L. Joe nodded. “You should.” He replied.

Hana looked at her. “Everything has been falling in place.” She started. “Haeri and her friends apologized, JB as well…” She enumerated as she looked at L. Joe who was pouting already.

She chuckled at his boyfriend’s cuteness. “And I have you.” She finished making L. Joe look at her. “What more could I ask for? I have you. I have everything.” She said again.

L. Joe stared at her. He is still not used to her being this mushy when it is him that is in-charged to do that.

His heart beats faster and slower at the same time just by looking at her. And now that she is initiating such mushiness, the heartbeats are tripled.

Could someone imagine that?

Hana stared at him. She is thinking why he hasn’t told her a word after everything she said. “Heeey~” She cooed as she narrowed her eyes on him.

L. Joe looked at her, freeing himself from the trap she put him to. “You know what? I don’t know what is happening to the world these past few days.” He said.

Hana looked at him with narrowed eyes showing confusion in his words. “What?” She asked.

L. Joe smiled. “These past few days, I am thinking how lucky I have been.” He said.

Hana looked at him more confused. “What?” She asked.

L. Joe smiled and held her hand tighter. “Let’s go somewhere.” He said as he led her to a very special place.

 

 

 

==================================

Should I post everything now?

This fic ended. I am done with this already.

But I am not sure if I should post everything now.

I am not ready to say Good Bye to this yet. :((((